I never heard of you.
我也没听说过你
Let's just assume we're on the same side.
假设我们是一条战线上的
I'm a fellow SEAL,
我是海豹队员
and this morning I was arrested for a crime I didn't commit.
今早却因莫须有的罪名被捕
Join the club.
彼此彼此
For the murder of a woman I've never met.
我被控谋杀了一个从未见过的女人
And yet, DNA evidence
而且还有DNA证据表明
puts me at her apartment, a place I've never been.
我曾去过她的公♥寓♥ 其实我压根儿没去过
Why you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这个
Because I can tell you respect honesty.
因为我看出来你是个敬重事实的人
You knew Leyla.
你认识Leyla
You're the only one who can speak on her behalf.
你是唯一能够替她说话的人
I got to talk to some of my contacts,
我得和几个联♥系♥人谈谈
make sure you check out.
确定你的身份
I understand.
我理解
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Let's follow him.
我们跟着他
See where he goes.
看看他去哪儿
You think that's his boat?
那是他的船吗
Let's find out.
看看就知道
It's his.
是他的船
SEALs always say,
海豹突击队员总是说
easy day was yesterday.
好过的总是昨天
It's a video call from Turner.
是Turner打来的视频电♥话♥
I knew you were trailing me the whole time.
我知道你们一直在跟踪我
Well, you're a slippery SEAL, huh?
你是个狡猾的海豹突击队员嘛
You could've walked around.
你本来可以离开的
Where's the fun in that?
那还有什么乐趣
That toupee act as a flotation device for you?
你的假发能让你漂起来吗
It's not a toupee.
那不是假发
Why does everybody always say that?
干嘛大家总这么说
I just have thick hair.
我只不过头发比较厚
Ooh, boy.
我了个去
What do you think he's telling her?
你觉得他在跟她说什么
He didn't trust us. He's not gonna trust the FBI.
他不相信我们 也不会相信FBI
Found the trigger.
找到起爆器了
Cell phone.
是手♥机♥
So it was close.
那他一定离得很近
Close enough to think that Turner was still on the boat.
近到会以为Turner依然在船上
Thanks, Salazar.
谢谢你 Salazar
They could've been anywhere around here.
他们可能就在这附近
Sorry about before.
关于之前的事 我很抱歉
I made some calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
Gonna pull back the curtain,
不打算再遮遮掩掩
let you work with me on this.
请你们跟我合作
Work with you? Mmhmm?
跟你合作 嗯
Sam checks out now?
确认Sam的身份了
Oh, more than checks out.
哦 可不止确认了
Word out of Dam Neck
据Dam Neck说
is Sam Hanna is who SEALs want to be
Sam Hanna就是海豹突击队员的
when they grow up.
心中偶像
See? Always liked this guy.
看到了吧 我一直都挺喜欢这个人的
Now, let's start with...
现在 让我们从
Yeah, whoa. One second.
啊 等一下
Is he all right?
他可信吗
Oh...
哦
Yeah.
可以
Not with the top secret stuff.
但不能给他最高级的机密
Of course.
当然了
So, why were you meeting with Leyla?
你为什么去见Leyla
Oh, Leyla's just the tip of the iceberg, my friend.
Leyla只是冰山一角 朋友
I was looking into a guy named Jeremy North.
我本来是在查一个叫Jeremy North的人
Former SEAL, owns a fancy self-defense school.
前海豹突击队员 开了一家高大上的自卫学校
He was about to get
他打算要在
into private security big-time.
私人安保这一行大展拳脚
Only he's not a real SEAL.
只不过他不是真的海豹突击队员
You've got potential.
你挺有潜力的嘛
Leyla was his bookkeeper.
Leyla是他的会计
That's why I was meeting with her.
这就是我去见她的原因
We don't have any record of him working with Leyla.
我们没有任何他跟Leyla合作的记录
She worked off the books.
她都是在私底下干活
She knew everything about North.
她知道North的一切
So, North killed her?
所以是North杀了她
Yeah. North had raised seven million bucks
是的 North筹集了七百万美元
to start his own little Blackwater company.
去开一家属于自己的雇佣兵公♥司♥
He was about to lose the whole thing.
他本来会失去一切
Not to mention go to prison.
更不用说还要蹲监狱
Eric, can you...?
Eric 你能
Look into Jeremy North?
查查Jeremy North吗
Already on it.
已经开始了
So, let me get this straight.
让我捋捋清楚
North killed Leyla because she was
North杀了Leyla因为她要
about to out him as a fake Navy SEAL?
举报他是个假海豹突击队员
It's the same thing he was about to do to you.
他本想也杀了你的
Fellas...
伙计们
a lot of people fear me.
有很多人都怕我
Guys?
伙计们
What is it?
怎么了
You need to see this.
你们得看看这个
You're not gonna believe it.
简直难以置信
You're a lucky man, Agent Hanna.
你真够幸运的 Hanna探员
Most people never come face-to-face
没几个人会见到自己的
with their doppelganger.
二重分身
Meet Jeremy North, also known as...
来见见Jeremy North 也是
You know him?
你认识他
He was a Marine when I was an instructor down in Coronado.
我在科罗拉多岛上做教官时 他是个海军陆战队员
The other instructors used to make fun of us
其他的教官总是拿我俩开玩笑
because we looked so much alike.
因为我俩长的太像了
That was a long time ago.
那可是很久以前了
You haven't seen him since?
之后你就再也没有见过他吗
Agent Hanna?
Hanna探员
No.
没有
No, I haven't seen him.
我再也没见过他
Stevens, aka North,
Stevens 又名North
has a dishonorable discharge,
是被开除军籍的
a criminal record for fraud
有诈骗和身份盗用
and identity theft.
犯罪记录
His partners at the school
他在训练学校的同伙们
are also claiming to be ex-FBI, ex-CIA.
也都自称是前FBI 前CIA特工
They tried to get cash
今早 他们试图从
from an escrow account this morning, but...
记账账户取出现金 但是
the bank denied it.
银行拒付了
They couldn't kill Turner.
他们杀不了Turner
Now they're on the run.
现在他们都在逃
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
They need cash.
他们需要现金
We also have an address for the school and an office
我们也查到了Stevens名下的
under Stevens's real name.
学校和办公室地址
They're not at the school.
他们不在学校
We should hit the office.
我们应该突击搜查办公室
It's our best shot.
这是我们最好的机会
Let's not waste time.
我们别浪费时间
I'm not telling anybody how to do their job.
我不是对你们的工作指指点点
Yes. You are.
不 你刚刚就这么干了
Just a little bit.
就指点了一下下
I can help you out with that.
我能帮助你
Change your life.
改变你的人生
I'm good.
不需要
We'll take the office.
我们去办公室
Kensi, Deeks, check the school.
Kensi Deeks去学校看看
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表