That remains to be seen.
还有待观察
Well, she's been well-trained, and she has the skills.
她受过良好的训练 而且她也有这个能力
Yes, but it's the mindset.
是的 但是心态这种东西
That's something you cannot teach.
是教不会的
It can be honed and improved,
你能够锻炼它 得到精进
but being able to live with killing another human
但是杀了人还能活得很好
is something inherent.
是与生俱来的
It's a deeper part of the human condition.
那是人性更深层的东西
Are you talking about the soul?
你是在说灵魂吗
If that's what you want to call it.
如果你想这么称呼它的话
I will never forget the first person I had to kill,
我永远不会忘记我杀的第一个人
but it never haunted me.
但是那永远不会成为我的困扰
What does that say about my soul?
该如何评价我的灵魂
Look, this is all very new to Nell.
你看 Nell从来没有经历过这个
I'll have a better understanding of her abilities
只要她稳定下来
once it settles in.
我就能对她的能力有更好的理解
Well, we don't have time for it to settle in.
我们没有时间等她稳定下来
We need all the help we can get right now.
我们需要利用一切可利用的资源
Which is why I'll stick around
这就是我会留下来
until the situation is resolved.
直到问题解决为止
You guys could use me in the field.
你们能用得上我
Good.
很好
Not answering your phone?
为什么不接电♥话♥
I've been busy.
我很忙
How did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
Your ex-wife's sister.
你前妻的姐姐
Which one?
哪一个前妻
Svetlana.
Svetlana
Aah, she always talked too much.
啊 她总是那么多话
Must be genetic.
一定是天生的
Arkady,
Arkady
what are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
My doctor told me to join gym.
我的医生嘱咐我要到健身房♥
Yeah?
是吗
Probably expected you to work out.
应该是希望你能做做运动
I'm between sets.
我只是在休息
Our old German friend
我们的德国老朋友
Mattias is back in town.
Mattias回来了
He's already tried to kill us... twice,
他试图杀了我们
as a matter of fact.
事实上 是两次
Once using a Russian decoy as bait.
其中一次用了一个俄♥国♥人当圈套
You know anything about this,
关于这个你知道什么吗
or are you too busy working on your figure?
还是你太忙于塑形了
I don't know anything about it.
我啥也不知道
He tried to kidnap Hetty.
他想绑♥架♥Hetty
What?
什么
In case you haven't noticed,
怕是你们没有注意到
Cold War is back, only it's not so cold lately.
冷战又开始了 只是没有那么"激烈"
And for someone like your Hetty who has a head
而对于像Hetty这种心中装满了
full of secrets they'd love to get their hands on,
他们想要知道的秘密的人
this is just the beginning.
这只是个开始
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I mean, it will get worse before it gets better,
我的意思是 情况还会继续变坏
and your Hetty
至于Hetty
won't be the only target.
不会是唯一的目标
Who else will they go after?
他们还会盯上谁
Use your imagination.
发挥你们的想像
I am not playing around, Arkady. Who else do they go after?
我们可不是闹着玩呢 Arkady 他们还在找谁
I don't know!
我不知道
And to be honest, I don't care.
而且说实话 我也不在乎
I've got my own problems.
我还有我自己的问题呢
We will be your problem if you don't start to level with us.
如果你不帮我们的话 我们就成了你的问题
You don't scare me...
你们不能吓倒我
but they do,
但是他们能
because I am one of the people they will come after.
因为我也是他们的目标之一
Don't strain yourself.
别把自己吓坏了
I can't find a connection
我查不到Marrias
between Mattias and the dead Russian.
和那个被杀死的俄♥罗♥斯♥人有任何联♥系♥
So where does a German spy hide out?
那这个德国间谍会藏在哪
Wiener schnitzel?
维也纳炸牛排里吗
You're a Wiener schnitzel. That's true.
你才是炸牛排 说得对
I used to have this Austrian girlfriend
我交过一个奥地利女友
who used to call me her...
她以前都说我是她的
Cocktail wiener? Sausage king.
鸡尾酒小肉肠 香肠之王
Oh, I see that nothing has changed here.
我发现一切都是老样子
Oh! Nate! Hey.
Nate 嘿
What's up, brother?
最近如何 哥们
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Well, Granger wanted me here for Nell,
Granger让我来这里看看Nell
and I wanted to be here for Hetty.
但我自己是为了Hetty过来的
Got him. What?
找到他了 说啥
Got him.
找到他了
Check it out.
快看看
We got the guy you're looking for.
我们抓到了你们要找的人
Now where's our money?
说好给我们的钱呢
Alert Callen and Sam.
通知Callen和Sam
Hello?
你好
I need a sitrep, Ms. Jones.
Joens小姐 我需要情况报告
Hetty? Where are you?
Hetty吗 你在哪
Somewhere over Kansas.
堪萨斯州上空的某个位置
Where is Mattias Draeger?
Mattias Draeger在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I don't want anyone going after him until my return.
在我回去之前任何人都别去抓他
It's probably too late.
可能已经来不及了
I'm sure Callen and the others
我相信Callen和其他人
are already out there looking for him.
肯定已经去找他了
You don't know?
你不清楚吗
No, I'm not at work.
不 我没在单位
I am... I'm home.
我在家
Why?
为什么
Are you ill?
生病了吗
I'm not.
我没有
Nell, what's going on?
Nell 发生了什么事
Hetty, I shot someone.
Hetty 我开枪打人了
Oh, I see.
我明白了
And he died.
他死了
Was it self-defense?
是自卫吗
Yes.
是
But it all happened so fast,
但一切发生得太快了
and now I'm not...
现在我不能
I know, Nell. I know.
我明白 Nell 我明白
But I need you to focus.
但我需要你集中精神
Chin up.
精神点
I'm on my way back to Los Angeles
我在飞回洛杉矶的途中
and I'm going to need to hit the ground running.
我需要落地之后就立即展开行动
Understood?
明白吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Good girl.
好姑娘
Do you have a pen?
手头有笔吗
Go ahead.
你说
I'll going to need a chopper
我需要一架
from Pendleton to Santa Monica airport
从Pendleton到Santa Monica机场的直升机
and a car there waiting
再派辆车到那等我
with some of my weapons.
带上我的武器
Got it.
收到
Slow down, G. We should wait for backup.
慢点 G 我们应该等支援
I'm not risking this guy getting away.
我不会冒险让这家伙跑了
Hey.
嘿
Yo, Salazar.
嘿 Salazar
Maybe they moved him.
他们可能把他转移了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表