My nephew's arrest was illegal.
我的侄子被非法抓捕
And so, these attacks, this is your way of... avenging him?
这么说 这些袭击就是你为他复仇的方式了
Revenge?
复仇
No.
才不是
Haven't you heard a word I said?
你有没有听进去我的话
Haven't you understood the action I've taken?
还不明白我到底在干什么吗
You killed three people in cold blood.
你残忍♥杀害了三个人
It's kind of hard to understand.
实在难以理解的
In the first months after Naveed was taken,
Naveed被抓的头几个月
I will admit I was angry.
我承认我很愤怒
I craved revenge.
我渴望报复
But then I saw how useless those feelings were.
但我看到了这种感情的无力
I learned to control them,
我学会了控制
to cast them aside for a higher purpose.
为了实现更崇高的目标 把愤怒摒弃在外
Allah.
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥
Education, Agent Callen.
教育 Callen探员
Education.
教育
You're teaching us a lesson.
所以你是在给我们上课呢
By using the FBI's own lesson plan.
就用FBI自己的教学计划
Did you know that the most terrifying plans
你们知道吗 最可怕的那些恐怖袭击方案
for terrorist attacks were not created by terrorists?
其实不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥创造出来的
They were developed here.
是在这里生长繁殖
In the United States.
就是在美国本土
By the FBI.
就是FBI干的
For sting operations.
为了实施诱捕行动
It is true.
千真万确
In fact, the undercover agent assigned to Naveed gave him
事实上 是指派给Naveed的卧底探员 告诉他了
the idea to blow up his own high school.
这个炸掉自己高中的想法
And you plan to finish that attack?
你的计划就是要完成这次袭击
Oh, no.
才不
That would be too personal.
那就太私人恩怨了
And as I've made clear,
我说的很明白了
this is not about me.
这事情跟我无关
This is about showing you the error of your ways.
这就是要告诉你们 你们办事的方式有错
At 5:37 today,
今天五点三十七分
one of those attacks-- conceived and developed
那些 由你们政♥府♥策划实施的那些袭击计划
by your own government-- will finally come to fruition.
将会最终反噬于你们自身
You did all the work.
你们搭好了台子
I just followed your plan.
我来把戏演完
What have you found?
你们有什么发现
Last month there was a coordinated
上个月 FBI服务器受到
cyber attack on FBI servers.
多方协同攻击
Tens of thousands of documents
数以万计的文件放到了网上
were downloaded and leaked online.
被下载并泄漏到了网上
Including classified details of sting operations.
包括一些保密的诱捕行动细节
So, it's conceivable Shah has access to this information.
那么说 Shah有可能看到了这信息
It's conceivable my Nana does.
我奶奶都可能看到
Well, she's really good at computers.
她玩电脑也玩的不错
You think it's possible Shah was involved with the data breach?
你认为Shah有可能和数据泄露有关么
It's possible.
有可能
However, I don't believe it's probable.
但我觉得不现实
A group that splintered off from Anonymous
一个由匿名黑客组织里分离出的小组
eventually took responsibility.
最终宣称对此负责
The truth is, these sorts of hacks
事实上 这种黑客攻击
happen on an almost weekly basis now.
几乎每周都会发生
But it explains how Shah would know
但这却能解释Shah是如何得知
about the undercover sting operation.
卧底的诱捕行动
These are some
这里有包括袭击
of the attacks detailed in the reports.
详细计划的报告
Government buildings, churches...
政♥府♥大楼 教堂...
Power plants, bridges, railways.
电厂 桥梁 铁路
It's like finding a supervillain's bucket list.
就像是个超级反派的目标清单
Start tracking Shah's recent activity.
跟踪一下Shah最近的活动
If he's planning something,
他要是在计划什么事情
his movements may show what it is.
他的活动轨迹会显现出来的
You got it.
知道了
Agent Conway will know more about these attacks than anyone.
Conway探员对这些袭击应该比任何人都熟悉
I'm gonna head over to the FBI.
我要出发去FBI
Work with her, narrow the targets.
跟她一起去 缩小目标范围
I'll keep pushing Shah.
我会继续逼问Shah
Let's hope Deeks can get something out of the nephew.
希望Deeks能从侄子嘴里套出点什么
The clock is ticking.
时间很紧迫
You're a detective?
你是个警探
Yeah.
对
You don't look like they do on TV.
你跟电视上的他们不一样
What's... what do they look like on TV?
电视上的什么样
Like suits?
穿正装
You know, professional?
你懂的 专业的
Yeah, well, I learned a long time ago
我很久以前就知道了
that wearing a suit doesn't make you professional.
穿正装并不代表你就专业
I also learned that wearing
我还知道了
a suicide vest doesn't necessarily
穿一件自杀背心
make you a terrorist.
并不代表你就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Is that why you're here?
你是因为这个来的
Because of what I did?
因为我做的事情
Or... tried to do?
或者是 我打算做的事
Actually, Naveed, I'm here to talk
事实上 Naveed 我来这是想说一说
about something your uncle did.
你叔叔做的事
I haven't spoken to my uncle in months.
我已经好几个月没有跟他讲过话了
Not since they sent me here.
从他们把我送进来以后
I know, I checked the log.
我知道 我看了登记表
You actually haven't had any visitors.
你根本没有任何人来探视
Except for me.
除了我
He won't even talk to me on the phone.
他甚至不愿意跟我聊电♥话♥
He hangs up every time.
他每次都挂我电♥话♥
He killed three FBI agents this morning.
他今天早晨杀了三个FBI的探员
He planted a bomb inside of a van,
他在一个小货车里放了一颗炸♥弹♥
and then he blew them up.
然后把他们炸死了
My uncle?
我叔叔
You're sure it was him?
你确定是他
Yeah, he confessed.
是的 他招供了
He also said that he has another attack planned,
他还说他还计划了另一起恐怖袭击
and that it's gonna be carried out in the next two hours.
将会在接下来的两小时之内发生
which is why I'm here.
这就是我来的原因
So, if you can tell us anything, if you know anything
所以如果你能告诉我们任何事 如果你知道任何
that can help us...
能帮到我们的资讯
now is the time.
现在是最好的时机
I do want to help.
我是很想帮助
Okay.
好
My uncle.
我叔叔
I want to help him kill
我想帮助他
as many federal agents as possible.
杀死尽可能多的联邦探员
I wish that I were standing by his side,
我希望我现在就在跟他并肩作战
fighting this evil country.
来攻击这个邪恶的国家
I understand now why he wouldn't see me.
我现在知道他为什么不想见我了
Because he was fighting a holy war.
因为他正在进行一场圣♥战♥
Well, I understand now, too.
我现在也知道了
Next time you see my uncle, tell him "Allahu Akbar!"
下次你见到我叔叔 告诉他 真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
真♥主♥至大
Hey, Kens, what's up?
Kens 怎么了
Nell, I'm at Lakeview Auto.
Nell 我在湖畔汽修店
They advertise flatbed towing as one of their services.
他们宣称有拖车服务
Problem is, I only see a wheel lift truck.
问题是 我没有看到任何轮叉车
Okay, let me see.
好的 让我查一下
Yup, Lakeview Auto does show one flatbed truck
嗯 湖畔汽车行确实有一辆平板卡车
registered to them.
登记在他们名下
And it's not here.
但是不在这
It's being used in the attack?
难道被用来进行袭击了
Putting it through Kaleidoscope and sending out a citywide APB.
我来用万花筒找一下 然后发布全城通缉
I'm heading back.
我马上回去
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表