So you're not gonna do it?
那你不打算去了
No.
是的
Fine.
好吧
I'm doing it.
我去了
Really don't think that's a good idea.
真心觉得是个烂主意
But... you're gonna do it anyway.
但 早死晚死都是你
Knock, knock.
咚 咚 咚
Who's there? Hetty.
谁在那儿呢 Hetty
Hey.
你好啊
Having a spot of tea, are we?
喝点儿茶呢啊
Pip, pip, cheerio. Jolly good.
嘟嘟 嘟嘟 干杯 好极了
So, I'm just checking in, you know,
我就是来报个道 你懂的
see if you need anything.
看看你缺点儿啥不
All right, you know what?
好吧 你知道的
Figured as much.
猜个八♥九♥不离十了吧
Just checking, and, uh, wanted to say
只是过来看一下 想告诉你
that...
那个
I'm sure the assistant director will be just fine.
我相信副主任会没事的
I will be upstairs in Ops.
我要回楼上的行动中心了
Which is where I'm going right now.
这就回去
Mr. Beale...
Beale先生
...keep your eyes... open
今天要眼观六路
and your wits about you today.
机智灵活点儿
Okay.
好的
And, um...
还有
Eric?
Eric
Mm-hmm?
在的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Why is he in restraints?
为什么要用约束带
There was a safety concern.
出于安全考虑
He's a federal agent.
他是联邦探员
Are you next of kin? We're coworkers.
你们是家属 我们是同事
I'm sorry, I can't discuss this with you.
抱歉 不能和你详说
You know what? We're NCIS,
知道吗 我们是NCIS
and we're investigating-- we need some answers.
我们正在办案 需要问话
I'll get the attending physician.
我去找下主治医生
Thank you.
谢谢
Nurse Carson to Four West Nurses Station.
Carson护士请到四西区护士站
Assistant Director?
副主任
It's Agent Blye. Can you hear me?
我是Blye探员 你能听见我说话吗
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
How's our favorite little curmudgeon?
我们可爱的小吝啬鬼怎么样了
You gave us quite the scare.
你真把我们吓到了
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Right now, where am I?
快点说 我在哪儿
You're, uh, you're in the hospital.
你 你是在医院
You were in an accident, Granger.
你出车祸了 Granger
Don't... You don't have to take that off.
别...别扯下那个
Don't take that
别扯那个
that's the I.V.-- please, not
正挂吊瓶呢 千万别扯
We want to keep that on there, 'cause the nurse--
那个得留着 因为护士
Don't do that Take your hands off me!
别那么做 把手拿开
Granger! Whoa!
Granger 哇哦
Whoa. Relax. Relax. You're okay.
哇哦 放松 放松 你没事了
Listen, it's not safe. It's not safe.
听着 还有危险 还有危险
We have to go to... Let go of me.
我们得离开 放开我
Just go. Listen, just... Let go of me. Granger...
快走 听着 快 放开我 Granger
Let go of me. Let go. Stop... Granger...
放开我 松手 够了 Granger
Let me go. It's okay. Granger, Granger...
松手 好的 Granger Granger
Granger, just re... he's going for my weapon-- he's got...
Granger 放松 他要拿枪了 他拿到
No, no! No, no!
不 不 别 别
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么一回事
Who removed his restraint?
谁把约束带撤了
Get away! Let go of me! Move it!
滚开 放开我 按住他
Let go!
放开我
Give me ten cc's of Midazolam.
注射10毫升的咪唑安定
Clear the room! Clear the room!
到外面去 到外面去
Okay. Whoa!
好的 哇哦
What's happening? What's going on with him right now?
怎么了 现在他怎么了
He had a seizure! Go!
他癫痫发作了 离开这里
I got him. I got him.
我抓住他了 抓住了
Hold him down! Hold him down!
按住他 按住他
He was restrained for his safety as well as our own.
给他戴上约束带 不仅为他考虑 也为我们考虑
Sorry-- he's not normally like that.
抱歉 他通常不这样的
What's wrong with him?
他到底怎么了
He's in an altered state.
他目前情况还不稳定
We just don't know why; we're still running tests.
还不清楚什么原因 我们还在做检查
He may have suffered a head injury
他可能在车祸瞬间
from the collision.
伤到了头部
Do you know if he was on any medications?
他在服用什么药吗
No, not that we know of.
没有 据我们所知没有
What about drugs or alcohol?
吸毒或酗酒吗
I mean, he has a cocktail once in a while, but no drugs.
他偶尔会喝上一杯鸡尾酒 但不沾毒品
You sure?
确定吗
Any family history of mental illness?
有没有什么遗传精神病呢
Um...
嗯
You two work with him,
你们俩个是他同事
but you don't really know anything about him.
但却不怎么了解他
He's a pretty private person.
他是个极注重隐私的人
I don't think you go around telling...
你也不会到处说...
Tox screen's back.
毒检出来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything?
什么情况
He was poisoned.
他被下毒了
What kind of poison?
什么毒
They're retesting,
他们还在复检
but they think it's something called Aconitine.
他们初步推测是乌头碱
Monkshood? How the hell did he get that?
乌头草 他是怎么中了那个毒
They haven't determined that yet.
他们还没最终确认
We need to search his car and his houses.
我们得查查他的汽车 看看他家
Hey, have her Hazmat team also check his office,
嘿 让危险品紧急处理小组检查下他的办公室
but do it on the down low.
一定要悄悄进行
If somebody on the inside's responsible for this,
如果是内部人干的
we don't want to tip them off that we're onto them.
我们不想打草惊蛇
Got it.
明白
You look like you're ready to kill somebody.
你这是准备大开杀戒了啊
I am.
没错
I couldn't quite put my finger on it but...
我还不清楚到底是什么 但是
you know what it is?
知道吗
Something's still bothering me.
就是有那么件事让我闹心
What do mean, about Granger? No, about you.
什么意思 是关于Granger的 不 是和你有关
How would you know about my magazines if you weren't
你要是没翻水槽 又怎么会找到
snooping under my sink? Oh. All right.
我的杂♥志♥ 哦 好吧
I wasn't snooping under your sink. I was looking for
我没翻你的水槽 我当时在找
toilet paper, which is something, evidently,
手纸 很明显 就是
you never do, because every time I come to your house,
你从来不用的东西 因为每次我去你家
I have to put toilet paper on the roll.
都得把手纸放在手纸架上
How hard is that? Come on, it takes, like, two seconds.
这能有多难啊 得了吧 两秒钟都不用
Are you serious? One step,
不会吧 第一步
you take it, and two, you put it on the thing and you're done.
拿手纸 第二步 放在架上 搞定
What difference does it make if it's on the counter
手纸放在水池上和
or if it's on the actual roll? Um, principle.
放在架上有什么区别呢 嗯 原则问题
Why are you so obsessed with toilet paper?
你为啥总跟手纸过不去
Did you have some sort of traumatic event as a kid
难不成你小时候大小便训练
that-that... with potty training?
给你造成什么创伤了
Is this why you don't pee in public toilets?
怪不得你不在外面上厕所呢
Wait, who doesn't pee in public toilets? Uh, Deeks.
等会儿 谁不在外面上厕所 呃 Deeks
I don't blame him. Thank you. At least I'm not the one
知己啊 缘分 至少我不是那个
that pees in takeout containers for food on a stakeout.
在盯梢时用外卖♥♥餐盒小便的人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表