You got any good news for me?
你就没有好消息能告诉我啊
So far this thing isn't leaking.
到目前为止这家伙还没漏水
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
It must have hit the bottom.
肯定是触底了
Or some old pilings.
或者撞到了旧底桩
This thing was made for open water, not navigating obstacles.
这家伙是为了开阔水域设计的 而不是障碍水域
Well, this just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?
看来事情变得越来越有趣了 对不对
I've got a live satellite feed of the harbor.
我收到一颗港口卫星的实时影像
Still no sign of the sub.
依然没找到潜艇
I need you to plot possible courses
我要你依据现有潜艇相关的一切信息
using everything we know about this sub's capabilities.
模拟出所有可能航线
Got it.
明白
And I want you to find the guy who designed and built this submarine and bring him to the boatshed.
我要你找到这艘潜艇的设计制♥造♥者 带他到船屋
I promise not to work Beale to death until you get back.
我保证在你回来前不会把Beale累死
Let's move it, Jones.
快去 Jones
Have fun.
祝你开心
Yeah.
好的
Five degrees between...
五度之间...
Hope that's not a farewell note.
但愿你不是在写遗书
Trying to get a rough idea of where we are based on speed,
我想依据现有航行速度 航行时间 和航向
running time, and the course correction.
计算我们大致的位置
And?
然后呢
I'm guessing we're about three miles off the coast of Huntington.
我猜我们正在距亨廷顿港约3英里处
Well, that's good. Means they're not planning on detonating this thing under the Santa Monica Pier.
那挺好 这意味着他们不打算在圣塔莫尼卡码头引爆潜艇
Check it out.
过来看看
Batteries.
是电池
Makes sense to runn'em along the keel because of weight.
出于艇重考虑把它们放在龙骨处很合理
Probably wired the length of the sub.
很可能连接到潜艇各处
We disconnect these, we'll cut their power by what-- 30%?
我们切断这些 能切断全艇多少电力 百分之三十有吗
Should at least slow 'em down until they surface and switch to diesel.
至少能迫使他们减速 直到浮上水面换成柴油机动力
Let's do it.
就这么干
We're losing power.
我们要断电了
What is happening?
发生了什么
They disconnected some of the batteries. Can we fix it?
他们切断了部分电源 我们能修复吗
Yes. We just have to rewire them.
能 我们只需把他们重新接上
We can't do that with them in there.
他们在里面我们根本办不到
We can if they're dead.
他们死了就能办到了
Turn off the air and power to the forward hold.
切断前舱的氧气和电源供给
20 bucks says that was intentional.
20块赌是他们故意的
Yeah, we can use the batteries to power these lights back up.
我们可以用电池给这些灯供电
Yeah. But they won't help with the air.
是的 但没办法恢复换气系统
I'm really starting to hate these guys.
我真心开始恨这帮人了
You think you're clever, but you're not.
你们自以为很聪明 但其实根本不聪明
Who am I speaking to?
我在跟谁说话
I am the captain.
我是船长
I am Jabril.
我叫Jabril
And you are dead men.
你俩必死无疑
What's your game plan, Jabril?
Jabril 你们有什么计划
This is no game. This is jihad.
这可不是游戏 这是圣♥战♥
We will eliminate jahiliyyah.
我们将消除蒙昧时代
We will restore sharia to the world.
恢复全世界的伊♥斯♥兰♥律法
What the hell's jahiliyyah?
蒙昧时代是他妹的啥玩意儿
The time of darkness before we were given the Quran.
在我们被赐予古♥兰♥经♥之前的黑暗时代
Where we headed, Jabril?
Jabril 我们这是去哪儿
We are going to paradise. You are going to hell.
我们要上天堂 而你们会下地狱
Istishhadi.
真♥主♥殉道者
These guys are martyrs.
这些人是殉道者
Which means...
也就是说...
this is a suicide mission.
这是个自杀任务
Yeah.
对
Mr. Wilson,
Wilson先生
I'm Marty Deeks. I'm a detective with LAPD.
我叫Marty Deeks 是洛杉矶警局的警探
I hate pigs.
我讨厌猪
Huh. But apparently love nostalgia.
哈 但明显你很怀旧嘛
Seriously, who calls cops pigs anymore?
说真的 这年头了谁还叫警♥察♥猪啊
I got to ask you some questions.
我要问你几个问题
I don't talk to pigs.
我不和猪说话
All right, well, how do you feel about the Navy?
好吧 那你对海军印象如何
'Cause I'm currently assigned to NCIS.
因为最近我被分派到NCIS了
Naval Criminal Investigative Services-- you heard of us?
海军罪案调查处 你听过吗?
No? No? Well, we're pretty cool.
没听说过 好吧 我们可是非常牛逼的
Yeah, chicks dig us, which is awesome.
妹子们都喜欢我们 简直帅爆了
The point is that two of their agents,
重点是他们的两个探员
who happen to be my friends, are stuck on your submarine.
恰好也是我的朋友 被困在你的潜艇里了
I'll die before I tell you anything.
我死也不会告诉任何消息
You will if we don't speed this up.
如果你不快点告诉我的话 你会死的
Go to hell!
去死吧你
None of my guys or their informants have noticed anything hitting the street.
我同事们或他们的线人都没有任何小道消息
My guess is they're still cutting the drugs, but the clock is ticking.
我猜他们还在处理毒品 但是时间紧迫
Yeah, I'm well aware of that. Thank you.
是啊 我也觉得 谢谢
Okay, I wasn't implying that you weren't.
好吧 我并没有暗示你不知道
Good.
很好
All right, look, I only have one agenda here:
好了 你听着 我的任务只有一个
find the drugs, arrest the people who got 'em.
找到毒品并逮捕藏♥毒♥的人
I'm not trying to poach your boyfriend.
我没有想抢你的男朋友
Deeks is not my boyfriend. He's my partner.
Deeks不是我男朋友 他是我的搭档
My God, you guys are both in denial.
我的天 你俩还都齐口否认
No wonder you're wired so tight.
难怪你们如此紧张
You can shut up any second now.
你能现在就闭嘴不
You know, if I were you, I would just go for it.
你知道吗 如果我是你 我就承认了
Have a full-on freak-fest weekend, get it out of your system
来个火力全开的周末 忘掉什么规章制度
before you blow an O-ring or something.
然后掏出个戒指什么的
No wonder you like him.
难怪你喜欢他
You both talk like idiots.
你俩说话都跟白♥痴♥一样
Careful, honey.
注意点 亲爱的
Don't let all that pent-up sexual frustration
别让那压抑已久的性抑郁
force you to say something you're gonna regret.
逼你说出什么让你后悔的话来
You need to step off.
你给我走开
You need to let that boy under your hood for a little oil change
你赶紧让你家男人给你石榴裙底来点润滑
before somebody else does.
省的别人先上了他
Is that a threat? No, that's a fact.
你在威胁我 不 这是事实
Well, here's a threat.
那好 这是我的威胁
Stay away from my partner.
离我搭档远点儿
That's a warning.
这是个警告
Get out of my face before I break that pretty nose of yours.
在我打爆你鼻子从我面前消失
That is a threat.
这才是威胁
Okay, okay, okay! Break it up!
好了 好了 好了 别打了
Hey! What the hell's wrong with you two?
嘿 你们俩到底在干嘛
We're out of here!
我们走
Hey. You all right?
嘿 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm good.
我没事
Wait!
等等
I don't want your apology.
我不需要你的道歉
Good, 'cause you're not getting one.
很好 因为我不会道歉的
Receipts for fertilizer.
化肥的收据
Ten bags at a time from several different places.
同一时间不同的地方 每次买♥♥10袋
They're building a bomb?
他们在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥吗
Or they've turned the sub into one.
或者他们把潜艇改造成了炸♥弹♥
I know you were a math-a-magician or whatever in high school,
我知道你在高中是个数学魔术师之类的人才
but you really think this is the best use of your time right now?
但你真的觉得如此宝贵的时间应该这么用吗
I was a mathlete,
我只是参加数学竞赛
and I'm trying to determine how much air we have left.
我在算我们还剩多少空气
This thing is essentially a cylinder,
这玩意儿本质上是个圆筒
the volume of which is pi times the radius squared,
体积等于π乘以半径的平方
so about four-four feet by ten.
所以就是4的平方乘10(应该要再乘以Pi)
Not counting what's in the nose,
如果突出部位忽略不计的话
that gives us roughly 500 cubic feet.
那大概就是500立方英尺
Now, the two of us will breathe about a cubic foot
每两分钟我们俩大概呼吸一立方英尺
every two minutes, which is... 250 minutes. Four hours.
那就是... 250分钟 四个小时
We're laughing.
我们还在笑呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表