And then I'm not that scared
这样我就不再是那个心怀畏惧的
little middle-schooler again, you know?
小中学生了 懂?
I guess I feel...
我感觉自己
empowered.
充满了力量
I've never told anyone that before.
我以前从来没对别人说过这件事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yo, G.
哟 G
The blue Mustang just pulled up.
蓝色野马到了
You're a hard man to find, Agent Hanna.
想找你可真不容易啊 Hanna探员
Are you kidding me?!
你搞毛啊
I'm in the middle of a case!
我可是在办案
Well, so am I. I'm on a stakeout.
我也一样 我在执行监视任务
Then I suggest we get back in the car
那我们最好回到车里吧
before you blow your cover.
免得你搞砸了
Yeah. Let's do that. Get in.
好吧 快点儿 上车
Get in! Move over.
快进去 到那边
What the hell are you doing here? I need
你追到这儿来到底想干啥啊 我要
to speak to both you and Agent Callen.
找你和Callen探员谈谈
You do realize now isn't a good time, right?
你现在知道时机不对了吧
Oh, it is.
哦 的确
Unless you prefer to go back to the office.
但谁让你们不回办公室的
One of you guys the owner?
这儿谁负责
Yeah. Can I help you?
我负责 有什么能帮你的
Yeah, I just got a, uh, mid-century craftsman
我在银湖那边有一个工匠
in Silver Lake that's gonna need some work
会做世纪中期现代主义家具 要找点儿活干
and I was just hoping I could...
我想问问
I'm right in the middle of something.
我现在正忙着
But if you call back, leave your information...
你可以留下电♥话♥ 回头打给我
Can I just show you a photo?
我给你看看照片吧
I said, I'm busy, man. I know.
我说过了 我现在很忙 我懂
I'm a Federal agent, man.
我是联邦探员 伙计
They're running!
他们逃了
And shooting!
还开枪打我
Shooter's heading your way, Sam.
持枪者朝你那边去了 Sam
I got Lennox.
我去搞定Lennox
Buckle up. We're on it.
扣上安全带 我们要追人了
Lennox?
Lennox
Come out with your hands where I can see them,
举起双手 出来吧
you still may walk away from this.
咱们还有的谈
Sam, I got Lennox under control.
Sam 我搞定Lennox了
Sam?
Sam
You want to ask me questions? Ask me.
你不是想问问题吗 快点儿问吧
What can you tell me about Afghanistan?
给我讲讲阿富汗的事情吧
We were sent, we located the enemy
我们被派遣过去 锁定敌人
we rescued our agent. Next question.
救出探员 下个问题
I-I'd prefer you concentrate on your driving.
你还是专心开车吧
I am.
我很专心开着呢
Either ask a question or get out.
要么接着问 要问下车
You wanted to know what we do? This is what we do.
你不是想知道我们都做什么吗 这就是我们做的事
Any more questions?
还有别的问题吗
Did Ms. Lange provide you with funds
Lange女士有没有向你们提供资金
to appease the Taliban?
去向塔♥利♥班♥妥协?
Duck!
趴下
Hetty used some of her personal funds
Hetty用了一些她自己的钱
to help us complete the mission
来帮助我们完成任务
and locate and rescue our agent.
定位和营救我们的探员
Shouldn't you be writing this down?
你不是该把这些都写下来吗
Oh! Hold on!
坚持住
Damn it.
该死
Eric, run a facial rec on the traffic cam at 4th and Molino
Eric 在第四大街和Molino的交通摄像上进行一下面部识别
We lost them.
我们跟丢了
I'm still searching traffic cams,
我还在交通摄像上搜索
trying to see which way our shooter went.
试着找到枪手往哪边跑了
All right, thanks. Keep looking.
好的 谢谢 继续找吧
Any news on Hetty?
有Hetty的消息吗
No, we're still waiting.
没有 我们还在等
All right. Keep me in the loop.
好的 有消息了通知我
No, I understand that,
不 我理解
but this is the information I was given.
但是这是给我的消息
Okay, well, please call me if you do find her.
好的 如果你找到她请务必联♥系♥我
Find her?
找到她了
Madison General has no record
麦迪逊总医院没有
of Hetty being admitted.
Hetty入院的记录
Well, she probably used an alias.
好吧 她可能用了化名
No one matching her description, either.
也没有符合她外貌描述的病人
Where's Lennox?
Lennox在哪儿
He's in holding. Where you been?
被我们拘留了 你去哪儿了
So this is where you've been hiding.
所以这就是你们的藏身之处
I'm sorry, this is a private club.
抱歉 这是私人俱乐部
I'm going to have to ask you kids to leave.
我得让你们这群孩子离开
You must be Detective Deeks.
你一定是Deeks警探
Deeks?
Deeks
No, he left.
不 他离开了
You literally just missed him and his partner.
你刚刚好错过了他和他的搭档
Yeah. Actually, if we hurry up we can still catch them.
是的 事实上 如果我们快一点的话还是能赶上他们的
No one leaves here
谁也不准走
until I'm finished interviewing them.
直到我和他们谈完
And I'll start with you,
我就从你开始吧
Agent Callen.
Callen特工
I don't think so.
我不这么想
We have a case.
我们还有个案子
I have a subpoena,
我有一张能强制你留在
which compels you to stay here
这里并且接受问询的
and be interviewed.
传票
That authorizes me to detain you,
那就给了我权力在你
should you choose not to comply.
选择不配合的时候拘留你
Then you better cuff me,
那你最好铐上我
because I'm not staying.
因为我不会留下来
You heard the man.
你们听到他说的了
Put him in the other room.
把他带到别的房♥间
You just don't know
你就是不知道
when to stop, do you?
什么时候该停手 是不是
This is completely ridiculous.
这简直是太可笑了
No, this is serious, Ms. Blye.
不 这很严肃 Blye女士
And since you people refuse to realize that,
既然你们拒绝接受
you leave me no option.
我也就没有别的选择了
Get out of the way or get hurt.
让开或者挨揍
Don't go far, Agent Hanna.
别走太远 Hanna特工
I may have more questions for you
在我和你的搭档谈完话之后
after I'm finished with your partner.
可能还有更多的问题要问你
What about some coffee?
来点咖啡怎么样
You won't be needing that, Ms. Lange.
你不会用上那个的 Lange女士
If we wanted you dead, you would be.
如果我们要干掉你 你才会用到
What do you want?
那们想要干嘛
We'd like you to come with us.
我们想让你跟我们走
Why?
为什么
Who are you?
你是谁
This way, please.
请这边走
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
How was your swim?
你游的怎么样
Surprisingly refreshing.
难以置信的让人焕然一新
I should have thrown that lady out when I had the chance.
我当时就应该把那位女士扔出去
Yeah? So why didn't you?
是吗 那你怎么没扔啊
I mean, I usually like a woman
我的意思是 我一般很喜欢让
that wants to put me in handcuffs, but...
一位女士把我拷上 但是
not that one.
不是那个意思啦
Oh, no, no.
哦 不 不
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Did you hear what you just said?
你听到你刚才说了什么吗
What?
什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表