I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Have, uh... have you talked to him today?
你 你今天和他通过话吗
Yeah, he... he called this morning.
有啊 他 他今天早上还打了电♥话♥
He wanted me to bring him 50 grand from the safe.
要我从保险柜里拿出五万块钱
I told him I didn't want to carry that kind of cash around,
我还和他说不想拿着那么多钱出去
he should come get it himself.
他应该会自己来拿
You still got that number in your phone?
你手♥机♥上还有来电的号♥码吧
Yeah.
是的
But it wasn't his cell.
但是不是他的手♥机♥
It was a different number.
是别的号♥码
Um...
呃
Here it is.
就是这个
Want to help us catch him?
能帮我们抓住他吗
All you gotta do is call him.
就是打个电♥话♥给他
Tell him you'll bring the money.
告诉他你会拿钱给他
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
搞定
Okay...
好的
Kensi, you got eyes on any of Stevens's men?
Kensi 发现Stevens的喽啰了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Give him a call, Heidi.
给他打个电♥话♥ Heidi
Hey. Hey, I'm here.
嘿 我到了
You alone?
你一个人来的
Yeah, why? What's going on?
是啊 怎么了 有什么事吗
There's a red laser on your chest.
你胸前被激光瞄准了
Don't move in. He'll kill her.
别动 他会杀了她的
Copy that.
收到
I've got one of Stevens' men
我看见在喷泉边上有个Stevens的
by the fountain. Black baseball cap.
说下 黑色棒球帽
Guys, it looks like the laser's coming
伙计们 瞄准激光看上去是
from the second floor of the Civic Center.
市政厅二楼发出的
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
You see David walking towards you?
你看到David向你走过去了
Yeah.
看到了
Yeah, we got him.
看到了 盯着呢
Just give him the bag
把包给他
and don't move until I tell you, baby.
我不让你动就别动哦 宝贝儿
Just do what he says, Heidi.
Heidi 照他说的做
I stick my neck out for you
我是如此的信任你
and this is what you do to me?
而你就是这样对我的
Stay right where you are.
呆在那儿别动
Don't move in till he takes that laser off her.
等他不再瞄准时 再采取下一步行动
He's not gonna take it off until his guy's clear.
除非他的同伙已经安全 否则他不会放手的
He's getting into his car. We're going to lose him.
他就要进车里了 我们要跟丢了
He's about to pull out.
他马上就要离开了
I'm not letting them get away.
我不会让他们逃走的
Sam, don't.
Sam 回来
Take 'em now!
快把他们拿下
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Hands where we can see 'em!
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Sam, you okay?
Sam 你没事吧
I'm going for the shooter.
我去追那个开枪的人
Federal agent.
联邦探员
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Federal agent, Lee.
联邦探员 Lee
Long time, no see.
好久不见
You big and bad with your badge now, huh?
带了个徽章 你现在倒是混的不错
My badge?
我的徽章
You want to give all the credit to my badge?
你以为这都是因为我的徽章
You killed an innocent woman.
你杀害了一个无辜的女人
Framed me.
你陷害我
Used my name,
抹黑我的名字
used my reputation.
毁了我的声誉
You tried to send me to jail.
还想把我送进监狱
What you doing?
你干什么
Let's have at it.
我们真刀真枪干一场
Come on, Navy SEAL.
来吧 海豹突击队员
Let's see what you got.
看看你有什么本事
No guns.
不用枪
No badge.
不拿徽章
Me and you.
只有我和你
That was luck.
让你一下
I don't want to beat you too fast.
我可不想那么快就打倒你
Come on, SEAL.
来呀 海豹
Let's go at it again.
我们再来啊
See what you got.
看看你究竟有什么能耐
I didn't even have to make a fist.
我甚至都不需要出拳
What's wrong? You scared?
怎么 你害怕了
Let me help you out. Let me help you out.
我来帮你一把 帮你一把
Come on, take it.
来呀 拿着
Take it.
拿着
Gotta have a deadly weapon
你现在有致命武器了
so I can beat you to death.
所以我把你打死也没人会追究
when I stop playing with you,
等我玩够了
things are gonna get brutal.
事情就没这么简单了
It's your last shot.
这是你最后的机会
Come on, tough guy.
来吧 硬汉
Ready for your beating?
准备好挨打了吗
Or you want some more humiliation?
还是你想更丢脸一点
Come on, Sam.
Sam 别这样
Come on. - Come on what?
别这样 别这样什么
You're a Navy SEAL, right?
你是海豹突击队的吧
Come on, man, I never said that.
别这样 我可从来没那么说过
Oh, you're lying to me.
那你就是骗我了
You just made your beating worse.
你这样只会被我揍的更惨
I'm so...
我
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
Is this a Navy SEAL crying?
海豹突击队的竟然会哭
I'm not a SEAL, man.
我不是突击队的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Please, don't hurt me.
求你别伤害我
Don't...
请不要
Tell me that again.
再说一次
I'm not a SEAL, man. I'm sorry.
我不是海豹突击队员 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
He crying?
他在哭
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
I'm sorry, man.
对不起了
Lee, I can't read you your rights
Lee 我都没法宣读你的权利了
if you don't stop crying.
赶紧别哭了
Stop it.
快停下
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I'm really going to hurt you.
再哭我真揍你了
Don't hurt me.
别打我
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
Lay down.
趴下
Lay down!
趴下
I'm sorry! I'm not a SEAL.
对不起 我不是海豹突击队的
They're all the same in the end.
他们结果都是一个德行
Pathetic.
可悲
Can't take all the credit on this.
这不全是我的功劳
I had solid backup,
我有坚挺的后援
covert operatives.
秘密的行动者
Backup? That's what he's calling us?
后援 他就是这么称呼我们的
When we're the ones... Let him have it, G.
我们可是 随他去吧 G
We all know who the real hero is, anyway.
反正我们都知道谁才是真正的英雄
You mean that rug rat on the top of his head?
你是说他脑袋上的顶的只老鼠吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表