Not big enough-- we need more.
不够火力 我们需要更多
We got more.
我们多的是
Any, uh, places I should avoid in the next few days?
这几天我该绕开哪里
Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
Right.
好的
Pleasure doing business with you, amigos.
朋友 跟你做生意很愉快啊
Sale complete.
交易完成了
Turn off your engine!
熄火
Exit the vehicle with your hands up!
双手举高 下车
Slowly.
慢慢地来
You, get 'em up.
你 搞定他们
Hands on your head.
手放头上
Turn around.
转身
All right, cuff him.
好了 上手铐
Right here...
待这里
Clear.
好了
Good work, Agent Nasri.
干得好 Nasri探员
Real shame.
好可惜
I was starting to enjoy their company.
我都开始喜欢跟他们待一起了
Really? Yeah.
真的 嗯
Man, I've been listening to their wiretaps,
伙计 我听了窃听纪录
and they were getting really sick of you.
他们真心已经受够你了
Secure the C-4.
保护好C4炸♥弹♥
I'll notify the director.
我来通知局长
Check the front.
检查前面
All right. You're with me.
好的 你跟我来
Agent Conway.
Conway探员
The director, please.
麻烦接去局长
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
The op was a success.
行动成功
Yes, sir, I'll notify the A.G.'s office.
是的 长官 我会通知司法部长
They should have everything they need by the end of the day.
他们今天之内应该就要把东西都准备好
last one. Come on, last one.
最后一组 来 最后一组
Let's do this, attack the ground!
跑吧 狠狠地踏脚吧
Attack the ground!
狠狠地踏脚
I don't know why we can't run like normal human beings.
我不懂为什么不能像普通人一样跑个步
This is so weird and unnatural.
这奇怪又反自然
Quit being a Sally.
别像个娘儿地跑
You'll find muscles you never knew you had.
你很快就会发现你自己都不知道的肌肉了
What are you talking about?
你胡扯什么
I've got muscles in all the right places.
我的肌肉都长在该长的地方
I'm a lean, mean sex machine.
我是部至精至简的性♥爱♥机器
Or that's what my, uh, ladybird says.
或者说 这是我的小可爱说的
I never said that.
姐我才没说过
Yeah, you said it to me three days ago.
你三天前才跟我说过
You actually whispered it...
你在我耳边
in my ear.
轻声细语地告诉我的
You bit said ear.
你还边咬我耳朵边说
Which kind of hurt, but I also kind of liked it.
有点弄伤了 不过我也满享受的
Huh, yeah, well, I take it back.
是嘛 那我收回
You can't take it back.
你收不回
I still have little teeth marks on my ear.
我耳朵上还有齿痕呢
Yeah, no, I mean I take back saying
不 我说要收回
that you're a sex machine.
说你是性♥爱♥机器的话
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
真的 嗯嗯
Want me to prove it to you right here and right now?
想我把你在此就地正♥法♥吗
Okay, don't look now,
别回头望
but your five o'clock, woman with a camera.
你5点钟方向 有个女人拿着照相机
What did I just say? I said don't look.
我才刚说啥 别望
What? That was natural.
怎么了 自然反应
No plates.
没车牌
Sure she was taking photos of us?
你确定她在拍我们吗
Yeah, I mean...
确定 我是说
I don't know, you think I'm being paranoid?
我也搞不清 你觉得是我疑心太重吗
I think they need us in Ops.
行动中心找我们了
Look alive!
注意
Mojave Desert, one hour ago.
一小时前的莫哈韦沙漠
The FBI was in the final stage of a sting operation
FBI当时正收尾一个诱捕
with some homegrown terrorists.
本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的行动
They had just completed a sale of C-4 and arrested the men
他们刚完成C4的交易 并逮捕了他们
when this happened.
然后这发生了
How many dead?
多少人死了
Three agents
三名探员
including Agent Jalil Nasri,
包括Jalil Nasri探员
who had been undercover with the suspects
他当时在嫌疑犯身边
for the last four months.
卧底了四个月
He gained their trust,
他获得对方信任
introduced them to an arms dealer...
并介绍了名军♥火♥商
Who also happened to be an FBI agent.
当然也是由FBI假扮的
Sale went down, so did the terrorists.
交易搞定 也搞定了恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Since 9/11, these sting operations
自911事件 这些诱捕行动
have become common practice.
已是他们的常规行动了
Okay, so what went wrong?
那么是哪儿出错了
Did the two terrorists set a detonator?
那是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥碰了炸♥弹♥
Well, it's unlikely, because they never touched the C-4.
不太可能 因为他们都没碰C4炸♥弹♥
It was passed from one undercover agent to the next.
C4炸♥弹♥是由一名卧底探员交给另一名卧底
The FBI had it in their custody the entire op.
而先前C4炸♥弹♥由FBI保管着
So the FBI wants our help with this investigation?
所以FBI想我们协助调查
More like our heads.
更想要我们的脑袋吧
C-4 was on loan from the DoD.
C4是从美国国防部借调的(FBI归在司法部)
It's considered controlled defense material.
是国防部负责的管制物品
Wait, so this is about liability?
所以这是在推卸责任
SECNAV wants assurance that there was no problem
海军部长想确定
with the supply of explosives.
爆♥炸♥物的供应链没有问题
If so...
如果是那样的话
Other operations could be at risk.
其他的行动可能会有风险
And it opens up the DoD to a civil lawsuit.
而且还给国防部一个机会起诉民事诉讼
You thinking of retaking the California Bar, Mr. Deeks?
Deeks先生你是在想重新考加州律师证吗
Three days of hell?
地狱般的三天
I'd rather clean half of Kensi's apartment.
我宁可收拾半个Kensi的公♥寓♥
I keep offering.
我等着你哈
Well, until that time, I'd like you and Mr. Callen
在那之前 我希望你和Callen先生
to ensure that the Navy's C-4 supply hasn't been compromised.
前去确认海军供应的C4没有被破坏
You-- it sounded like you said me and Callen.
你 听起来像是你叫了我和Callen
Deeks and me?
我和Deeks?
Mr. Hanna,
Hanna先生
I'd like you and Ms. Blye
我希望你和Blye女士
to handle the crime scene.
前去调查犯罪现场
Uh, is there any...?
额 有什么
Hmm... okay.
好吧
I guess we're...
我认为我们
Okay.
好吧
NCIS, looking for First Lieutenant Winters.
NCIS 我们找Winters中尉
One moment.
等一下
Lieutenant, NCIS is here.
中尉 NCIS来了
So, uh...
所以
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
...Joelle's good?
Joelle还好吗
She's good.
她挺好的
She's great.
她好极了
Great.
不错
Great, great, great.
不错 不错 不错
How's Kensi?
Kensi怎么样
Uh, Kensi's... she's...
Kensi 她
you know, she's good.
你知道的 她挺好的
I don't know why you're asking me.
我不知道为什么你要问我这个
I mean, you work with her, you know she's...
我的意思是 你跟她一起工作 你知道她
she's good, right? Mm-hmm.
她好得很 对吧
Because I don't know why I would have any...
因为我不知道为什么我会有任何
What?
咋了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表