The juice equals the flavor.
肉汁才是美味所在
Move out of the way; I'll man the grill, G.
走开走开 我来烤肉 G
Now it's gonna taste like leather.
现在这个肉真的是味同嚼蜡
Hey, be my guest, George Foreman, all right?
嘿 请便 George Foreman 这样可以了吗
Come on. Keep it up,
快点 继续干
I'll deep fry your taquitos.
我来炸卷饼
Can I see your business license?
我可以看一下你的营业执照吗
And your, uh, Isesalud?
还有你的 健康证
Yep. Public health permit.
嗯 公共卫生许可证
We got that right here.
在这里
Oh, amigo...
噢 朋友啊
this one says December.
这里写的是12月
You need to renew it every month.
你们每个月都得去更新一次
We can take care of that.
我们会去的
I need to shut you down.
我得把这个店关了
Unless you can pay the fine.
除非你们可以支付罚金
Three hundred dollars.
三百美元
I work for Public Health.
我在卫生健康部门工作
Your permit... doesn't need renewal.
你的证件 不需要更新
Perhaps we could, uh,
也许我们可以
make a little donation to the police charity fund.
为警♥察♥的慈善事业做一点点小贡献
Gracias.
谢谢
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
Not all cops are dirty.
不是所有的警♥察♥都垃圾
Yeah, we'll keep that in mind.
嗯 我们知道
What's up with all the assault rifles?
他们怎么都拿着突击步♥枪♥啊
Ah. Private security.
私人保安
This isn't San Diego.
这不是圣地亚哥
You might want to hire some protection.
你可能会想雇一些保镖
What are you guys doing over there?
你们在那边干嘛呢
Air quality sensors.
空气质量监测
So, got any veggie burgers?
你们有卖♥♥素汉堡吗
As a matter of fact, we do. Great.
事实上 我们的确有 很好
I'll take two.
来两份
You're, uh... you're a vegetarian?
你是..素食者吗
Hey.
嗨
Those cheeseburgers...will kill you, man.
芝士汉堡会让危害你的健康
I'll slow-cook 'em.
我会慢慢烹饪的
It's better for the flavor.
这样味道才会更美
Gracias.
谢谢
Hey, Kens, we're sending you
Kens 正给你发
an expired drivers license for one Alejandro Guzman.
Alejandro Guzman的过期驾照
He's a plumber currently renting number 4914.
他目前是水管工 车牌号♥4914
A pretty decent match for the guy who crashed and ran at Pendleton.
很符合在Pendleton肇事逃逸的人
And he was formerly deported.
他之前被驱逐出境
All right, we're on it. Thanks.
明白了 这就去查 谢啦
Check it out.
看看这个
It's the same guy that's loading his truck across the street.
他正是在路对面装货车的那小子
Wow, fantastic.
太棒了
Maybe he can get us a discount on low-flow shower heads.
也许能给我们买♥♥节流喷头打个折
You know showers account for 1.2 trillion gallons of water a year?
你知道每年喷头流走1.2万亿加仑水吧
Maybe he can get us a low-flow fixture for your mouth.
也许他能帮我们缝上你的嘴
Maybe he can get us a water softener for your attitude.
也许他能给你的态度来个软化剂
Oh, touche!
说得好
Uh, excuse me, sir?
打扰下 先生
I am so sorry to bother you, but could you help us?
很抱歉打扰你 但是你能帮个忙吗
Uh, my kitchen sink is clogged
我厨房♥水槽堵了
and my boyfriend is kind of useless, so...
男朋友也不顶事儿 所以
Oh, come on, we live next to Mr. Perez.
拜托 我们住Perez先生隔壁
You know that his, uh, truck got jacked two nights ago?
你知道他卡车两天前被偷了吧
Yeah, they found it crashed down in, uh, Oceanside.
他们在Oceanside发现了撞毁的车
Really?!
没搞错吧
Federal agents!
联邦探员
I gotta be honest, I'm not happy with you, Alejandro.
老实说 Alejandro 我对你很不满意
I think I pulled a hamstring,
我想我腿筋都拉伤了
I definitely stained my jeans, and what?
还弄脏了牛仔褲 为了啥
Over a few simple questions?
一些简单的问题吗
Were you driving Perez's truck?
你是不是开过Perez的车
Who was in the front seat? You know what?
谁在前座 知道吗
Why don't we start off with an easy one, huh?
不如先来个简单的
So my toilet's running. Yeah.
我家马桶跑水
Even after I exchanged that little flapper thing at the bottom of the tank.
即使我换了水槽底的挡板 也不行
So what the heck am I supposed to do now?
那么我现在该怎么弄
So last night, after midnight, what are you doing?
昨天午夜过后 你在干嘛
Are you asleep?
睡了没
You watching TV?
看电视吗
You shampooing your poodle?
给小狗洗澡?
No English.
不会说英语
Bueno.
那好
I was in my bed.
我在床上
Wow, look at that. It's like a miracle.
听听这 见证奇迹的时刻啊
Like, his English is back and it's perfect.
好像他会说英语了 而且还很溜
Must've been a concussion.
肯定有脑震荡
Yeah, I can see the scrape on his head.
我能看到他头上的伤
How'd that happen?
那怎么弄的
I work under houses.
我在地下工作
I hit a pipe.
撞到了水管
There was blood on the steering wheel.
方向盘上有血迹
We're just waiting for a DNA match.
我们正在等DNA结果
Do I need a lawyer?
我需要律师吗
Uh, do we know any lawyers that represent terrorists?
我们有认识给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥辩护的律师吗
Terrorists?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, yeah.
没错
Your passenger was infected with anthrax.
你同伴都被注射了炭疽
What is that?
那是啥
Anthrax is a biological weapon.
炭疽是生化武器
Did you two work together?
你们俩共事吗
I picked him up hitch-hiking.
他搭我便车的
Oh, so you were driving the truck.
那是你开的车喽
He's probably going to die.
他可能活不了多久了
The man in the hospital...
在医院的那人
his name is Livio Guzman.
他叫Livio Guzman
He's my son.
是我儿子
Hey, guys, just curious...
伙计们 好奇问一下
Is there any precipitation down there?
那儿有要下雨的迹象吗
A little.
有点
You can thank the rain stick.
你得感谢求雨棒
So, after searching all Middle Eastern microbiologists working in Mexico,
搜索完工作在墨西哥中东部的所有微生物学家
we have a person of interest.
找到了一个嫌疑人
Fuad Naziri, Ph.D.
Fuad Naziri博士
He works for Eliminado.
他给Eliminado工作
It's a San Diego pesticide firm
一家圣地亚哥的杀虫剂公♥司♥
with a production facility in Tijuana.
在Tijuana有生产基地
Where can we find him?
在哪能找到他
Lunch every day at the same cafe.
每天中午在同一家咖啡店用餐
That's a San Diego magazine.
这是圣地亚哥的杂♥志♥
You American?
你美国人吗
How about that?
可不是吗
We're from L.A.
我们从洛杉矶来
Yeah, we got a food truck.
我们有一辆快餐车
You tired of tacos? You ought to check us out.
你厌倦墨西哥玉米卷了吗 那你应该来试试我们的食物
You don't look like you're on vacation.
你看起来不像是在度假啊
I work here.
我在这里工作
Uh, pesticide research.
呃 农药研究
Like a scientist?
科学家那种研究
This is gonna sound strange,
这听起来可能有些奇怪
but do you know anything about anthrax?
但是你对炭疽病有了解吗
Why would you ask that?
你为什么问这个
We work in an industrial park.
我们在一个工业区里工作
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表