We're all expendable.
我们都是牺牲品
Just some of us are more expendable than others.
只不过有些人死得其所
Sorry, Jimmy.
抱歉了 Jimmy
Finish it.
干掉她
You all right?
你还好吧
You okay?
怎么样
Yeah, I survived.
还行 没死
You just saved everybody here.
你刚救了这里所有的人
You know that, right?
你知道的吧
What I know is that...
我只知道...
whatever agency you work for owes me free drinks for life.
不管你是哪个单位的 都得请我喝几杯
Yeah, well, the first round's on me.
好的 没问题 第一轮我请
Let's get you against the wall.
让我扶你靠墙坐着
Thank you. Everyone's doing okay?
谢啦 大家都还好吧
So, I shut off the jamming systems.
我关闭了干扰系统
Communications are back online, and, uh, LAPD is pulling up now.
通讯恢复正常了 洛衫矶警方也已经到位了
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Kens, I need a CDC unit for Callen on the 19th floor now.
Kens Callen在19层 现在急需疾控中心的人
Nobody leaves this tower.
任何人不准离开大楼
I want the ground floor locked off.
封锁地下室出口
LAPD is on it. Where are you?
洛衫矶警方已布署完毕 你在哪儿呢
The roof.
屋顶
Drop the case!
放下箱子
He didn't even think twice about locking himself inside.
他想都没想就把自己关里面了
You'd have done the same thing.
换了你 你也会那么做的
All of you.
你们都会
I didn't think it would end like this.
从没想过会是这样
I've seen the end, Mr. Hanna.
我已预见过 Hanna先生
This is not the end.
这事儿还没完
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Druid Hills, Georgia.
乔治亚州 德鲁伊山
CDC headquarters.
疾控中心总部
How...?
怎么回事...
Blanchard told the Celtic Militia about SPIRAL.
Blanchard告诉凯尔特民兵"螺旋"的事情
He didn't tell them Gamma Grade Pharmaceuticals already had an antidote.
但没有说Gamma Grade制药已经研发出了解药
Can't sell a bioweapon with a cure.
谁也不会卖♥♥有解药的生化武器
He tried to double-cross them,
他想两边通吃
but Karen's people crossed him first.
但Karen手下先把他给干掉了
Everyone okay?
大家都没事吧
Yeah.
是的
The last thing I remember seeing back there was Hetty.
我记得昏迷前最后看到的是Hetty
And now...
现在...
I wake up and... here you are.
醒来...第一眼看到的是你
All those things I thought I regretted, you know...
那些我原以为会后悔的事情 你知道...
your singing in the car,
你在车里吼歌♥
pretending to like Michelle's Sunday night casserole.
假装Michelle的周日砂锅夜宵很赞
I can sing, G.
我现在也能唱 G
Don't make me prove it.
别逼我出声啊
I will fill the CDC halls with the sound of music.
那可是 余音绕梁 三日不绝
I regret giving up on believing that I might meet my dad someday.
我也后悔之前放弃坚信 有朝一日还能再见到我父亲
You still got time.
你的日子还早着呢
Life's too short to regret.
人生苦短 无暇后悔
Thanks, Sam.
谢谢你 Sam
For what?
谢什么
For making sure I didn't wake up in Druid Hills, Georgia alone.
谢谢你在我醒来的时候陪着我
That's what family's for.
家人不就是干这个的嘛
Also for not following through on your threat
还谢你没开口吼歌♥
to fill these halls with the sound of your voice.
弄得这里鬼哭狼嚎似的
Don't thank me for that because I'm warmed up, baby.
这个谢早了 我现在正准备热身呢 宝贝儿
No.
千万别
Yeah, yeah, I'm so warmed up
要的 要的 热身完毕
right now. No.
听着 求你了
There it is.
就这样
That's right. That's it.
没错 就是这儿
What?
什么
I'm feeling it.
我正感受着呢
Feeling what?
感受什么
Zen, baby, and I like it.
禅 宝贝儿 我超爱
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
What?
啥
Why do you have to bring sex into everything?
你怎么什么事都要扯上性啊
I don't know what you're talking about with sex.
我不明白你怎么想到性了呢
I'm talking about Zen.
哥说的是禅宗
I'm talking about being one with the universe here.
哥说的是要天人合一
"Zen," He says. Zen?
"禅" 他说 "禅"
I think I know a metaphor when I hear one.
我听到这个词的时候想到个比喻
Oh, you'll know my metaphor when I whip it out.
哥甩出这个词时 你又知道我的比喻了
And there it is again.
又来了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
This is not what it looks like.
眼见非实也
What does this even look like?
这又眼见什么了
You know exactly what this is.
你非常明白我什么意思
Kensi loves whipping out her metaphor.
Kensi总喜欢甩比喻
Okay. Well...
好吧
good news is, Callen is going to make a full recovery
好消息是 Callen即将痊愈
and he should be home soon.
很快就会归队了
That's wonderful. That's great news. That's awesome.
太好了 真是好消息 好极了
Hey, have you ever tried group Zen?
嘿 你们试过组团打坐吗
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
I love group Zen.
我喜欢组团打坐
Do you?
真的吗
Shall we? We shall.
一起 好啊
This might get sweaty with multiple partners.
伴侣多多 大汗淋漓
Please stop saying things that I can't un-see.
拜托了 别说那些让人想歪的话了
That's a weird way to start it.
多么奇怪的开始啊
Oh, yeah, I'm in the mood.
哦 好啊 我来状态了
I'm totally feeling it.
我完全入境了
How you feeling, Kens?
感觉如何 Kens宝贝儿
I hate you a lot.
恨死你了
Yeah, but it's opposite day so you love me.
好吧 但今天是相反♥日♥ 所以你爱死我了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表