You know, he once told me
你知道吗 他曾经告诉我
he just wanted a world without them for his kids.
他要打造一个没有那帮家伙的世界留给自己的孩子
for all of the kids.
给所有的孩子
Something's going on.
出事儿了
Hey.
嘿
Callen was able to make a call.
Callen可以打电♥话♥了
We have an address. Yeah, I got it.
我们有地址了 嗯 我知道了
All right. I'll relay it. Thanks, brother. Okay.
好的 我会转达的 谢啦 兄弟 好的
What's up? Callen made contact.
怎么了 Callen跟我们联♥系♥上了
Eric's got a location. You're up.
Eric有地址 该你上场了
All right.
好的
Hey, partner...
嘿 搭档
Be safe.
注意安全
Of course.
会的
Hey.
嗨
Hey, baby. How you doing?
嗨 宝贝 你最近怎么样
They're following me.
他们在跟踪我
Anything on the bomb?
炸♥弹♥上有什么发现吗
They got timers and C-4,
上面有定时装置和C4炸♥药♥
but no sign of the nuclear material.
但没有含放射性材料的迹象
Okay. They're also planning a bank robbery
还有 他们还在计划去抢
somewhere in Woodland Hills.
Woodland Hills的某家银行
Hetty wants us to solve this and get out as soon as we can.
Hetty希望我们尽快搞定 尽快脱身
Dallas isn't here yet.
Dallas还没来
Who's this?
她是谁
This is Sage.
这位是Sage
It's my girl.
我马子
No outsiders until they're cleared with us.
除非我们批准 否则不能带外人
Hey, I just spent six months in the SHU,
嘿 我刚在禁闭室里待了六个月
staring at cinder block walls with cameras on me 24/7.
每天盯着墙发呆 24小时被摄像头看着
We gonna have a problem?
你们有什么意见吗
We're not gonna have a problem.
我们没啥意见
Let's take it inside, Romeo.
你们进去再说吧 罗密欧
Hope you boys don't mind a little noise.
希望你们不要在意一点点噪音哦
We take turns sleeping,
我们轮流休息
one of us always on watch. Oh, yeah.
保证一直有一个人值班 好的
Walinski, wake up!
Walinski 醒醒
Dallas is here.
Dallas来了
Let's go.
我们走
Good to see you again.
再见到你真是太好了
SHU didn't hurt you one bit.
禁闭室也没能动你一根毫毛
No, keep me in there ten years, they're not gonna change me.
没有 就算关我十年,他们也没法改变我
You should consider joining the ASA.
你真应该考虑加入ASA
Become brothers with us.
和我们成为战友
Well...I'm a little bit of a lone wolf,
呃 我比较愿意单干
but, uh, I'll think about it.
但是 嗯 我会考虑的
You do that.
请务必考虑
Hi. I'm Dallas.
嗨 我是Dallas
Why don't you help Ginny
你不妨去和Ginny
get some breakfast for us.
一起帮忙准备早餐
Charlie, set the table.
Charlie 准备桌子
Anything you need.
听你吩咐
So...
这么说
who wants to rob a bank?
谁想抢个银行
Hell, yeah.
点赞
Van's loaded.
车已经准备就绪
Just like it'll be on the day.
就算今天动手都没问题
I figure after we eat, do a little dry run.
我建议吃完东西 我们演练一下
Let's do it.
就这么办
We put a lot of work into this.
我们为此做了很多准备
I got a man on the inside.
在银行里有我的内线
He's sympathetic to our cause.
他很认同我们的主意
Told us the bank gets a delivery of cash every Thursday
他说 银行每周四会有现钞运入
for a Friday payday.
以应付周五的发薪日
We're gonna hit it a week from today.
我们准备一周后行动
Hey.
嘿
I was just talking about you.
说曹操 曹操到
I'll call you back.
我会给你回电♥话♥
What is it?
什么情况
The guard is throwing up in the bathroom.
保安在厕所里吐呢
The new one is 20 minutes out.
换班的还有20分钟才能到
You thinking we go now?
你是说 我们现在就干
It's Friday. They got the cash.
现在是周五 他们有现金
We got the masks, the ammo?
我们有面具和弹♥药♥吗
All here. Ready to roll, brother.
都在车上 我们准备好了
We don't want to miss this opportunity.
我们可不想错过这个机会
It's a bad idea.
这主意不咋地
Location's no good-- there's too many stoplights
我们位置不好 从这里到高速
between here and the freeway.
有太多红绿灯了
We don't need an escape route.
我们不需要逃跑路线
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
Well, why run when you can kill hostages?
当你可以杀人♥质♥的时候 为啥要跑呢
We've worked a long time for this.
我们已经为此筹划了很久
Let's do it now.
让我们现在就干这一票
All right.
很好
We go.
我们出发
You coming?
你一起来吗
911. What's your emergency?
911 你有什么紧急情况
Go!
行动
Move!
让开
Back up! Back up! Go!
退后 退后
Step away from your drawers!
离你的钱箱远点
Now! Back up!
现在 退后
Don't you move!
别动
Back up!
退后
Back it up!
退后
Anybody moves, you die!
谁动一下 谁就会死
I see a cell phone, you die!
如果让我看见谁拿手♥机♥ 谁就会死
Keep screaming, you die!
你要是再叫 你也会死
Don't shoot!
别开枪
I got the keys.
我拿到钥匙了
Cameras down.
摄像头搞定了
This is a bank robbery!
这是抢银行
All you need to know is this:
你们只需要知道一件事
We love killing people who don't listen,
我们喜欢干掉不听话的人
especially...
尤其是
black, brown and yellow ones!
黑鬼 混血杂种 还有黄皮的
Put 'em in the bag. Put 'em in the bag. Come on.
手♥机♥拿出来放袋子里 放袋子里 速度快点
Cell phones. Cell phones. Come on.
手♥机♥ 手♥机♥ 别磨蹭
Put 'em in the bag! Come on. Cell phones.
放进袋子里 赶紧的 手♥机♥
Find a room to put 'em all in.
找个房♥间把他们关起来
Teller stations.
出纳间
Vault, with me.
去开保险柜 跟我来
Not that one! That's a dye pack.
不是那个 那是染料包
Leave the bottom bill in every drawer,
抽屉里最底下一摞钞票要留下
otherwise you'll set off the alarm.
否则会触发警报
Vault's locked. Guys!
保险柜锁上了 弟兄们
We got three minutes before the cops get here! Let's move it!
警♥察♥还有三分钟就来了 我们走
I came for the vault.
我来就是为了这个保险柜
That vault requires a key and an iris scan.
保险柜需要钥匙和虹膜扫瞄
The head teller has the key.
总出纳有钥匙
The manager has the eyeball. I know what I'm doing.
经理的眼球能用 我知道怎么做
Who's the head teller?
谁是总出纳
Good.
很好
You have the key?
你有钥匙吗
Yes.
是的
And who's the manager?
谁是经理
He left just before you came in.
他在你们进来之前刚出去
They got here too fast.
条子来的太快了
Get up, Blondie!
金发妞 快起来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表