He could snap.
他会爆发
The killer could be
凶手可能是
one of these over-disciplined kids who crumbled
那种在严格纪律重压下
under the pressure. Nell,
崩溃的孩子 Nell
see if any of the victims had sons in the military program.
看看有没有遇害人的儿子参与军事项目的
All right.
好的
Bingo.
找到了
All the victims' sons attend military academies.
所有的遇害人 他们的儿子都上军校
The killer may think he's representing these boys.
凶手可能认为自己代表了这些男孩
He's protecting them from these overbearing fathers.
他保护他们免受父亲的专横跋扈
We could be dealing with a serial killer.
我们要对付的可能是个连环杀手
In each of the other murders, there were a series of accidents
这几个谋杀案中 都是由一连串意外事故
leading up to the victims' deaths.
造成遇害人死亡
Let me see that.
让我看看
Individually, it doesn't look like much,
单独看 没什么相似之处
but collectively, there's definitely a pattern.
合起来 绝对有固定模式
These locations mean anything to the victims?
这些地点对于遇害人来说有什么意义吗
Eric spoke to the spouses.
Eric问过他们的配偶
Every accident was a point of interest
每个意外都和
in each victim's weekly routine.
遇害人每周例行活动相关
So he's stalking them.
看来他在跟踪他们
The risk grew with every murder attempt.
每次谋杀 危险都会增加
Means he's driven, obsessively so.
说明他动力十足 强迫如此
And he's not gonna stop until he achieves his goals.
他不达目的是不会罢休的
Do we think the killer tried for Johnson before this?
凶手在此之前也试图杀害过Johnson吗
Well, if he did, we could use it to our advantage.
如果是的话 我们可以利用这一点
If we put the word out there that Chapman was the one killed.
如果我们放出风去 说是Chapman遇害了
If he finds out he didn't get the job done,
如果他发现他的预谋未成
could cause the killer to expose himself.
他可能会暴露自己
So we reinsert Johnson into his daily routine.
那我们就让Johnson恢复日常活动
And maybe the killer tries to come after him again.
也许凶手会再次去杀他
Let's set it up. I love it.
准备起来吧 我喜欢
When I was a kid,
当我还是孩子的时候
Colonel Hanna was all about discipline.
Hanna上校一切以纪律为先
He would make me run 15 miles in a week.
他会让我一周跑上15英里
That's good for you.
这对你有好处
Eh, it wasn't all good.
也不都好
One week, I slacked off due to weather.
有一周 我借天气不好懈怠了
He made me run 15 miles in a day, in the snow.
他让我一天跑完15英里 在雪地里跑
And where was he?
那他呢
Colonel Hard-ass was in the truck
这位强硬的上校坐在车里
following me, heat blasting.
跟着我 暖气开得爆棚
That's interesting. What?
有意思 什么
Yeah, well, he was in the truck,
就是他坐在车里
you know, he was following you.
一直跟着你
Yeah, I just said that.
没错 我刚说过的
He was following you.
他在跟着你
He was there.
他在陪着你
No one ever pushed me.
没有人逼迫过我
People push you when they care.
人们关心你才去逼迫你
You turned out fine, okay?
你现在不是也挺好么
Shut up and let's go.
闭嘴 走吧
Well, should we hug it out, or...?
你不想要个安慰的抱抱么
We believe the suspect has been scouting you
我们相信嫌疑人一直在侦察你
for some time.
有一段时间了
Waiting for the best time to strike.
在等待最好的时机
You mean like a stalker?
你是说像跟踪者一样
Why would anybody be tracking me?
怎么会有人跟踪我
We're still putting that together.
我们还在收集信息
So what's next?
那下一步怎么办
We have a plan,
我们有个计划
but it requires your cooperation.
但是需要你的合作
Absolutely not.
那不可能
No, let's hear them out.
不 让我们听完
They want to use you as bait to smoke this guy out.
他们要用你当诱饵来把这个人引出来
It'll give us our best chance.
这是我们最好的机会
We'll be with you every step of the way.
我们会每一步都跟你在一起
It's too dangerous, Mike.
这太危险了 Mike
This maniac already tried to blow you up once.
这个疯子已经尝试了一次把你炸飞
This is how Marines fight, Nicole.
我们海军就是这么战斗的 Nicole
Face-to-face. I don't have the luxury of deploying
面对面 我可没那么轻松
an air strike from miles away.
能从好几英里以外发起空袭
That's not fair. That's my job.
这不公平 那是我的工作
And this is my job.
而这是我的工作
It's my duty.
这是我的职责
What about us?
那我们呢
What about Devin?
Devin怎么办
Even more reason to do this.
这让我更有理由这么做
Cadet. Sir.
学员 长官
What would you do?
你会怎么做
We put our lives on the line for the greater good.
我们为了大局把自己生死置之度外
We don't run away from an opportunity to save others.
我们不放弃任何可以营救他人的机会
You heard the man.
你听到他说的了
Let's get this guy off the streets.
我们把这个人曝光于众吧
Oorah.
Oorah
I need him back.
我需要他活着回来
He's in good hands.
他会被保护得很好
Come here.
过来
Gentlemen.
先生们
Get you guys a refill?
你们要续杯吗
I'm good.
我不用
Come on, it's macchiato Mondays.
来一杯吧 今天是玛奇朵星期一
Just coffee, black.
只要一杯黑咖啡
Black? Wow, let's not get too crazy, huh?
黑咖啡 咱别整的太刺♥激♥了
What about you? You want an apple juice?
你呢 你要一杯苹果汁
No.
不要
I'm starting to feel like this guy's not gonna show.
我开始觉得这个人不会出现了
Are you sure about this location?
你确定是这个地点么
I stop for coffee here daily-- you could set your clock by it.
我每天都来这喝咖啡 你可以掐着时间
Well, if he's been stalking you,
如果他在跟踪你
this place would be the most vulnerable.
这个地方是最脆弱的
Your son seems like a good cadet.
你儿子看起来是个好学员
Just hope he gets the chance to be a boy.
只希望他有机会当个普通的男孩
Well, if instilling discipline keeps my son off of drugs
如果定下规矩能让我儿子不碰毒品
and out of a gang, then I'm okay with it.
也不加入帮派 我能接受现在这样
Seems like it worked out for you.
看起来在你身上挺管用
Guilty.
被发现了
It's just, all this pressure at that age--
只不过 他这个年龄受这么大的压力
it's a lot to handle.
挺难消化的
It's good that his limits are being pushed early.
早一点触及他的底线对他有好处
Could be here right now because somebody pushed too hard.
他也有可能因为底线被触犯的太严重而出现在这
Noted.
意识到了
Okay, Kens, we got those license plates.
好了 Kens 我们收到了那些车牌
Keep them coming.
继续发
Guys, we got a bogey.
各位 发现了一个可疑目标
All right.
收到
His name's Glen Frazier, he lives in Sylmar,
他的名字是Glen Frazier 他住在南加州的西尔马市
works at the Beverly Center.
在贝弗利中心工作
No military experience or affiliation.
没有参过军也跟部队人员没有亲属关系
Check out blue shirt,
注意下蓝衬衫
messenger bag.
背邮差包的那个
Name is Gil Jones.
他叫Gill Jones
He wasn't in the military,
他没服过役
but his father was, and he did time
不过他爸爸以前在部队 而且因为袭击他人
in Chino for assault.
在奇诺监狱服过刑
This could be our guy.
这有可能就是我们要找的人
Don't spook him.
别打草惊蛇
Just like we discussed.
照我们商量的来
He's moving.
他走了
Hi, honey.
嗨 宝贝
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表