On it.
好的
Agent Callen?
Callen探员
So, this is personal now.
所以 现在有关私人恩怨了
You need to watch your partner.
你得看住你的搭档
Sam is not gonna...
Sam不会
For his sake.
为了他好
Wow, Stevens is doing all right for himself, huh?
哇 Stevens干得不错呢
Yeah, a place like this costs a lot of dough.
是呀 这个地方得花不少钱
Pamphlet.
宣传册子
Hey!
嘿
You guys here for SelfDefense 101? Yes!
你们是来参加自卫术初级课程的 是的
I am. I'm not.
我是 我不是
I'm actually for the Navy SEAL hand-to-hand combat class.
我其实是来参加海豹特遣队徒手战斗课程的
Oh! Navy Seal hand-to-hand.
哦 海豹特遣队徒手格斗
Well, you know, that's a pretty advanced course.
你懂的 这是很高级的课程
Well, you know, I've got some experience.
你懂的 我很有经验的
I'd like to see you in action.
我想看看你到底如何
Yeah, no, Jeremy North--
是 不 Jeremy North
uh, he's a real former Navy SEAL?
他真的是个海豹特遣队员吗
Oh, yeah, he's the real deal.
哦 是的 他真的是
He's not here today, but you'll meet him.
他今天不在 但你会见到他的
Great.
好极了
All right. Why don't I get your paperwork together for you?
我把你要填的表格拿过来呢
You can, uh, fill it out while you watch the class.
你能 呃 边看教学边填写你的资料
And you...
至于你
I'll come back for you.
我待会儿回来
Show you around.
带你逛一圈
All right.
好吧
Perfect. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
Show me ... around.
带我 逛一圈
Look at that cougar on the hunt there.
看看这熟♥女♥猎艳的架势
And you are a chew toy.
你就是那待啃的骨头
Mm-hmm. I'm feeling pretty naked and vulnerable.
让我觉得赤♥裸♥裸的受到了侵犯哦
It's for the case.
这都是为了办案
Uh, okay, I'll find out what I can.
好吧 我会看着办
But I'm definitely not gonna...
但我绝对不会
This is for Sam. You're gonna do
这是为了Sam
whatever you have to do to get the information.
你要不择手段的获得情报
Oh, you think I'm that easy? Uh... mmm.
你觉得我那么容易地被
Don't answer that. No.
才不要听你说 不是
Here's your paperwork.
这是你的表格
Thank you. Perfect.
谢谢 好极了
So, you guys together?
你们俩是一对
Cousins. Yes.
表兄妹 是的
Actually we're cousins. From Kentucky.
其实我们是表兄妹 来自肯塔基州
See, we came together. We...
我们一起来的 我们
But we're cousins. Actually, you know what?
但我们是表兄妹 其实 你知道吗
We're close. He-he's single.
我们很亲近 他 他是单身哦
No... Really single.
不是 真的是单身
Yup. So sad. Have fun, cuz.
真可怜 玩得愉快 表哥
Hi.
嗨
Hi. I'm Heidi. Hi.
嗨 我叫Heidi 嗨
How you doing? Good. You?
你好吗 很好 你呢
Good. Things are well.
很好 很顺利
Great. Well, why don't I show you around?
好极了 为啥我们不逛一圈呢
You know, that SEALs class can get pretty rough.
你知道 海豹特遣队的课程很辛苦的
Oh, you make it sound scary.
哦 你说得很吓人的样子
Some people like it rough.
有些人喜欢辛苦
Oh! This is happening.
哦 这就开始调戏我了吗(台词补完)
Uh...
呃
Hey, G and I will go check it out.
嘿 G和我要去看看情况
You stay in the car, stand watch.
你待在车里 观察
Got it.
知道了
Look, I know this might get hairy.
我知道这有点儿烦
So, if something happens,
那 以防来不及
I just want to say
我只是想说
we make a great team.
我们真是一个好团队
Right back at you.
马上回来
All right.
好吧
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Put your hands on your head! Don't move.
把手放在头上 别动
Show us your hands!
让我们看得到你的手
That's one of Stevens's guys.
这个事Stevens的一个手下
He's destroying evidence.
他正在销毁证据
Two to go.
还有两个要抓
Plus Stevens.
再加上Stevens
Blank California driver's licenses.
空白的加州驾照
Blank passports.
空白护照
U.S. And Canada.
美国和加拿大的都有
It's an identity-theft factory.
这里就是个伪造身份的窝点
Which is gonna make their getaway very easy.
这也让他们能轻松跑路
Whoa!
哇
I knew this guy was an imposter.
我就知道这货是个赝品
I had no idea it went this far.
我还真不知道他搞的这么大
Well, we know where he gets his information
这下我们知道他用来填写这些
for all those blank I.D.'s
空白护照的信息是什么了
This guy's been collecting identities for years.
这家伙经年累月的在收集身份信息
So, why not DNA?
那DNA也不在话下了
Much more valuable.
也更有价值
He knew how much you looked like him.
他可知道你俩长得有多像
So, he stole your watch cap.
他偷了你的帽子
As a get out of jail free Card.
这就是他的免死金牌
I got to hand it to this guy.
我还真佩服这家伙
He knows how to plan ahead.
知道未雨绸缪
All right, let me show you where we keep the Muscle Milk.
好的 让我带你看看我们放蛋白粉的地方
Oh... hmm.
哦
Oh!
哦
This part of the VIP tour?
这也算VIP参观的内容么
Hi. That's happening.
还来真的啊
Uh, maybe we should...
是不是我们要...
maybe we should just...
要
maybe we should talk for a second.
要先聊聊
Oh, yeah?
是么
Yeah, let's talk, Detective.
那么我们就聊聊吧 警探
Sorry, what?
啥 啥
You don't remember me?
不记得我了
'Cause I sure remember you.
我可记得你
Few years ago.
几年前
Drug bust.
缉毒案子
I was a working girl back then.
我那时候还是个妓♥女♥呢
Huh.
嗯
Did I arrest you?
我抓了你
Nah.
没
You told me I was too good to be doing this.
你告诉我♥干♥那个我还太小
Gave me 50 bucks.
还给了我50块钱
Whew.
呼
Always a charmer.
哥就是那么有范儿
Well, you were right.
你说对了
And look at me now. I'm working a legit job.
看看我吧 现在有了合法的工作
Yeah, about that, um...
是啊 就是说...
Are you and Jeremy close?
你和Jeremy关系不错吧
That's why you're here?
你为了他来这里的
His real name is Lee Stevens.
他的真名是Lee Stevens
He's a con man wanted for murder.
一件谋杀案的嫌疑人
Oh.
哦
Yeah.
是啊
I knew this was too good to be true.
我就知道这听上去没那么好
He wanted me
他还想让我
to do marketing for his new security company.
给他新开的保安公♥司♥里做市场营销
Thought I finally got lucky.
我还以为好运来了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表