Who are you? Jemadar Thapa.
你是谁 Jemadar Thapa
5th Gurkha Rifle Regimen.
廓尔喀第五步♥枪♥团
Gurkha what? Who?
廓什么 是谁
Commandos recruited from the mountains of Nepal at age 14.
是十四岁就从尼泊尔深山里征募的部队
They're good with any blade,
他们擅长各种兵刃
but they made the kukri famous.
但是以廓尔喀刀闻名
Pentagon says that Thapa checks out,
五角大楼说Thapa没问题
which means he's officially on our side.
就是说官方已经确认他和我们在同一战线了
The heart needs discipline.
铁律在心
Without discipline, there is no honor.
无律无荣
Without honor, we are nothing.
无荣无我
You know what, you're pretty cool, Thapa.
知道吗 你酷毙了 Thapa
For a second there, I forgot that
有那么一瞬间 我都忘了
you chopped off some guy's head this morning.
你今天早上还砍下了某人的头
There is only one way to cross a frozen lake.
要穿过冰封的湖面只有一个办法
Take your time.
慢慢来
She will wait for you.
她会等着你的
Headed for a dead end.
进死胡同了
Or an ambush. He works alone.
也可能进埋伏圈了 他独自作战
That's his rep.
独行侠是他的名号♥
And it's a lethal one.
是个要了命的名号♥
It's okay, Ella. You have no idea
没事了 Ella 你不知道
how far from okay we really are right now.
我们现在离安全两个字有多远
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I always hoped we'd meet again.
我一直希望我们还能再见面
Ella's coming with us.
Ella要跟我们走
Everyone has a mission.
每个人都肩负使命
Your mission's over, Thapa.
你的任务完蛋了 Thapa
Never tell a Gurkha his mission is over.
不要跟一个廓尔咯人说他的任务完蛋了
You won't like the response.
你不会喜欢他的回应的
You don't know what
你们不知道
he can do with that blade.
他用那把刀能做出什么事来
Been there, done that.
领教过了
go to the car.
去车里
Go wherever you please, Ella.
想去哪儿就去哪儿 Ella
I will find you once I am finished here.
我搞定这边就去找你
Sniper!
狙击手
Callen, the shooter's not mine.
Callen 枪手不是我的人
Go.
行动
Thapa, call an ambulance. On it!
Thapa 叫救护车 明白
Good morning.
早安
That tickles.
痒死人家了
Morning,
早晨好啊
Detective Deeks.
Deeks警探
Good morning, Special Agent Kensi Blye.
早安 Kensi Blye特别探员
Or should I say...
也许我应该说
You got to do
和我一起做
this lemon drop shot with me, Kay.
柠檬糖饮料吧 Kay
That's not funny.
一点儿也不好笑
It was pretty funny.
相当有趣啊
I knew that introducing you to my friends was a mistake.
我就知道把你介绍给我朋友就个错误
What are you talking about? Your friends are great.
你胡说啥呢 你的朋友都很棒
No, don't-don't do that. Don't humor me.
别 别那么说 别拿我开涮
All right, well, in all fairness, they probably hit their...
好吧 不过 说实话 他们可能在15岁的时候
great peakness at the age of 15,
就棒到爆了
but they're still great. Yep.
不过现在仍不错 没错
Definitely should've waited. What are you talking about, waited?
绝对不该介绍你们认识 还要等个啥啊
The time is now. Besides, if you like them,
时机正好 再说了 你喜欢他们
I like them. You don't even
我也喜欢他们 你连
remember their names.
他们名字都不记得
Kat, Mindy, Mandy, Tiffany and Tiffany.
Kat Mindy Mandy Tiffany和Tiffany
How can you forget such a pantheon of crazy girl names?
怎么可能忘记这群疯丫头的名字
I think we're moving too fast.
我觉得我们进展的太快了
And it's awesome.
好极了
We are around each other every day.
我们每天一起工作
Mm-hmm. Totally awesome.
嗯哼 爽翻了
We see each other every night.
晚上还要腻在一起
Totally and completely awesome.
完全绝对碉堡了
this isn't normal. We're not normal.
这不正常 我们本不寻常
Our fondest memories include Taliban bullet holes
我们共同的回忆里有塔♥利♥班♥的子弹
and Hetty Lange, all right? You're no Bridget Jones,
还有Hetty Lange 不是吗 你不是Bridget Jones
and I am no...
我也不是
whatever the male equivalent to Bridget Jones is.
Bridget Jones那一挂的
You hated my best friends. I didn't hate your best friends.
你讨厌我闺蜜们 我才不是
I just spent four hours talking about brunch spots,
我跟她们聊了四个钟头 去哪儿吃早午饭啊
Love Actually, and-and... and fantasy engagements
电影真爱至上 还有那些艳遇
while they wore these matching T-shirts that said:
她们身上还穿着应景的T恤 上面印着
"Keep calm and eat cupcakes." Well, for your information,
"消消火 来吃我" 那我告诉你
I'm also obsessed with Love Actually, brunch,
我也是那样成天净想那电影 早午饭啊
and fantasy engagements. Okay, can we not do this?
还有艳遇的人 好了 我们能不谈这个了吗
Can we not turn this into Deeks versus Kensi,
别把这事儿变成我跟你
Kat, Mindy, Mandy, Tiffany and Tiffany?
还有你的闺蜜们的撕逼大战好不好
They make me happy. Wait, do I not
闺蜜让我开心 等等 我就不能
make you happy? Yes, you make me happy, but it's
让你开心了 你也让我感到快乐 但是
a different kind of happy.
不是一回事儿
Wow.
哇哦
Ouch.
好受伤啊
That came out wrong.
那个结果不对
Is this really happening? Are we just having
这是真的吗 我们
our first fight here?
刚刚开始吵架了
Well, uh...
嗯
I just need...
我只是需要
How bad is it?
有多严重
He's in surgery. Hetty's at the hospital.
他正接受手术 Hetty在医院呢
That's all I know. The sniper?
就这样 狙击手呢
In the wind. This op was supposed to be routine.
跑了 这本来是一次例行任务
CIA did not want Ella flying into Dulles-- it's too risky.
中情局不想让Ella直飞杜勒斯 风险太高
They brought her from New Delhi to Amsterdam to L.A.
他们带她从新德里到阿姆斯特丹到洛杉矶
She was supposed to stay here for 24 hours while Sam and I
她本来要在这里停留24小时 我和Sam要在此期间
handled any tails that she may have picked up along the way.
处理掉所有沿途开始跟踪的人
Okay, so what happened?
好吧 那发生了什么
He happened.
他出现了
Who gave him clearance?
谁给他放行的
India wasn't about to let her go.
印度就没打算让她走
So they sent their best Gurkha.
所以他们派出了最好的廓尔喀士兵
Thapa's mission was to bring Ella back home.
Thapa的任务是把Ella带回家
No cover, no support.
没掩护 没支援
Totally deniable black op until Sam stepped
完全可以否认的隐蔽行动 直到Sam
in front of a bullet.
被子弹射中
Suddenly India had to play ball, and fast.
突然间印度就不得不合作了 而且响应很快
This is a joint task force now.
这已经是联♥合♥行♥动♥了
Are we sure he's on our side?
我们确认他和我们同一战线吗
I trust him. Yeah, well, his mission
我信他 那个 他的任务
conflicts with ours. I trust him.
和我们有冲突 我信他
He was as shocked as I was when Sam went down.
Sam被射中倒地的时候 他和我一样吃惊
Without Thapa's help,
没有Thapa的帮助的话
we may not have made it to the hospital in the first place.
我们很可能不能第一时间赶到医院
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Good to see you.
很高兴看到你
Wish it was under better circumstances.
很希望是在一个更好的环境下
I feel the same way, sahib.
我也这么想 先生
How's that blade of yours?
你的刀怎么样了
Sharp. How's your partner?
很锋利 你搭档呢
Sharper.
更锋利
Well, officially, India is an ally. Unofficially,
官方的说 印度是我们的同盟国 非官方的说
we keep eyes on them like any other country with nukes.
我们一直在监视他们如同其他有核武器的国家一样
Ella Desai is an insider,
Ella Desai 是一个印度内部的人
a scientist who has more details
一位科学家掌握更多
about that region's nuclear program
那个地区核计划的细节
than spying could ever tell us.
而一个间谍是不可能告诉我们那么多的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表