show 'em the money.
把钱拿出来了
So you're the man inside,
这么说你才是帮这帮人
diverting cash for these guys.
转移现金的内鬼
Shut up.
闭嘴
Give the walkie-talkie to Carmen.
把对讲机给Carmen
I will blow your head off.
我会爆了你头
Bring it to me!
拿给我
I'm coming out.
我马上出去了
Good.
很好
He stole this money?
这些钱是他偷的吗
He stole a lot more than that.
他偷的比这可多多了
He also got a lot of people killed.
他还害很多人被杀
Hey, stop, stop, stop!
嘿 停 停 停
Nada, alto, alto!
别踢了 停下 停下
Basta!
够了
He lied, he promised us everything!
他撒谎 他向我们许诺了各种事
He was using us.
他利用了我们
Right now we have bigger problems to deal with.
眼下我们有更大的麻烦要对付
Sure do, you're all dead.
毫无疑问 你们死定了
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你根本不知道你要对付的是什么人
An hour from now, they're gonna be burning your bodies
不出一小时 他们就会把你们的尸体堆成堆
in a pile...
放火烧
Hey, hey! Basta!
嘿 嘿 够了
Where are you?
你在哪
There's nobody that can hear you.
不会有人听到你的
You have 15 minutes to send him out,
给你15分钟把他送出来
or everybody dies.
不然你们都得死
Ahora?
现在吗
Hacemos?
怎么办
These five men crossed into Mexico six hours ago.
这五个人6小时前跨过边境进入墨西哥
They're fast and, judging from the bags they're carrying...
他们移♥动♥迅速 从他们携带的背包来看
Heavily armed.
全副武装
This footage puts the Delta unit in Tijuana
这录像里的就是Keys将军
when General Keys said they were there.
说到的三角洲小队
Now, to the best of our knowledge,
现在据我们所知
these are the men in the unit.
这些是小队成员
Army Rangers, Green Berets--
游骑兵 绿贝雷
Covert Operations in Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Russia.
在伊朗 阿富汗 伊♥拉♥克♥ 俄♥国♥执行过秘密行动
Ultimately, Delta units are highly trained military assassins.
说到底 三角洲部队是经过高♥强♥度训练的军队刺客
I've often heard Delta mockingly refer to Navy SEALs as lifeguards.
我经常听说三角洲部队戏称海豹突击队是救生员
Not many people can get away with that.
没多少人可以这么说还毫发无损
These aren't the men you want hunting you.
你可不想这些人追杀你
You call me as soon as you hear from Granger.
一有Granger消息就打给我
Yeah.
好的
Time's up.
时间到了
Last chance.
最后一次机会
We know Milton's working with you.
我们知道你和Milton沆瀣一气
You start firing those SAWs in here,
你的机♥枪♥冲这里开火
there's a good chance you're gonna kill him.
你很有可能也会杀了他
That just means a better split for us.
那样的话 钱就更好分了
No, you need him.
不 你需要他
He probably set up the accounts you transferred that money into.
你可能建立了你们转账的账户
That is gonna suck to have all that money and no access to it.
有钱却拿不到 这感觉肯定糟透了
The stories that we tell ourselves to make it all seem okay.
你说的还真像是那么回事
Why go through with all this, then, huh?
那干嘛费这么大事
I don't see you and Milton as BFFs.
我看你和Milton又不是好基友
You need him alive.
你需要他活着
I'll see you in hell, stranger.
去死吧你 陌生人
Do it.
动手吧
Here it comes!
来了
They're moving in!
他们要进来了
No...!
不
Mama.
妈妈
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Shotgun is done.
猎枪没子弹了
11 bullets left.
还剩11发子弹
Five for me, six for you.
我五发 你六发
You gave me the extra one, that means you like me, huh?
你多给我一发 是不是喜欢我呢
Means I'm a better shot.
这说明我枪法更好
Oh, yeah?
是嘛
Really gonna have this conversation right now?
非要现在说这些吗
It's now or never.
不说就没机会了
Soon as they sense we're out,
一旦他们知道我们没子弹了
it's over, G.
我们就完了 G
I'm out.
我没子弹了
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
You fired six shots.
你打了六发子弹
I didn't hear you reload.
我没听见你重新装弹
All right, plan B.
好的 执行备用计划
Get up.
起来
Turn around.
转身
Hey, sexy man-- take this.
嘿 帅哥 拿着这个
It's been good for me.
我用着还行
Get out there.
出去
Move any closer--
再靠近点
he dies, you get nothing.
他就没命了 你一无所得
Really?
是吗
How long do you intend to hold that position?
你打算保持这姿势多长时间
Hours?
几小时
Days?
还是几天?
What's your endgame here?
你这最后一步打算怎么来
You let the girls go.
你放这些女士们走
When we get a couple of miles, you can have Milton.
等我们走远 Milton就归你了
Seeing that you're using a blade,
看到你都用上刀了
I'm gonna assume that you're out of ammo, too.
我猜你也没有子弹了
Looks like I guessed right.
看起来我猜对了
Otherwise, I'd be dead, right?
否则我就死了 是吧
Stop moving, or I'll cut his throat.
别动了 不然我割开他的喉咙
Go ahead.
动手啊
Do it.
动手吧
Or don't.
要不放手
Either way, you're dead.
不管怎样 你死定了
Three bodies.
三具尸体
We got three bodies.
这有三具尸体
Clear.
安全
We count six dead.
六具尸体
That's all of them.
那是他们所有人
We are secure. I repeat, we are secure.
我们安全了 重复 我们安全了
Copy that.
收到
So, how'd you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
These guys have been tracking this group for the last 24 hours.
这些人从24小时前就一直在追踪这帮人
Meet the real Delta Unit Duster.
见见真正的三角洲掸子小队
As soon as they heard about the accusations against them,
他们一听到针对他们的指控
they went hunting for these guys.
就开始追踪这几个人
So, who are our dead friends?
那死的人是谁
Part of an arms-dealing team that was laundering money for Milton Mulrooney.
给Milton Mulrooney洗钱的军♥火♥公♥司♥里的一小部分人
We owe you guys.
我们欠你们一个人情
Navy SEAL?
海豹突击队的?
Yeah.
没错
We always love saving you lifeguards.
我们就喜欢营救你们这些救生员
I have never had anyone sacrifice for me or my family like you did.
从来没有人像你们这样为我或为我家人奉献这么多
You're welcome.
不客气
Your partner told us that you are a very lonely man.
你搭档告诉我你是个孤独的人
We need to have a talk.
我们需要谈一谈
You are welcome to our home anytime.
随时欢迎来我们家做客
Thank you. You can stay now if you want.
谢谢 你想的话现在就可以留下
Agent Callen is urgently needed back in the States.
国家很需要Callen探员回到岗位上
No, I'm not. Yes, you are.
不 才没呢 是 你是的
Good-bye.
再见
Adios. Hasta luego.
再见 一路平安
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表