But it is about mine.
但和我的家人有关
And therein perhaps lies the problem.
这就是问题所在
Because the agents and the support personnel
因为你监管下的探员和支援人员
that you oversee are not your family.
不是你的家人
They are, in fact, employees of the U.S. Government.
他们 事实上是 美国政♥府♥的雇员
They are human assets.
他们是政♥府♥的人力资源
They are human assets.
他们 Lange小姐
They... Ms. Lange, is there
他们 Lange小姐
a problem?
有什么问题吗
Where the hell do you think you're going?!
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿
What is she doing?
她在干嘛
What is she doing now?!
她现在是在干嘛
One moment, please.
请等一下
Hetty, what are you doing?
Hetty 你在干嘛
I'm going home.
我要回家
You can't.
你不能
I need to get back to Los Angeles.
我必须得回洛杉矶
They won't let you go anywhere.
他们不会让你去任何地方的
Horsefeathers.
胡说八道
Enjoy my lunch when it arrives, Mr. Ogilvie.
Ogilvie先生 好好享受我的午餐吧
Come on, how tough could it be
扯淡 在一栋重重守卫的楼里
to locate one little woman in a heavily secured building?
找到一个小个子女人有多难
Lock the place down. Nobody enters, nobody leaves
封闭这个地方 不准出入
until we find her.
直到我们找到她
What the hell is that?
这又是什么鬼
Fire alarm.
火警
She did this.
她干的
She's relentless.
她真是毫不留情
Oh, of all the mornings I forgot to stretch.
哦 原谅我没做过伸展运动的时候吧
Maybe I am getting too old for this.
也许我太老了 不适合干这个了
Hey, um, just checking in.
喂 我只是再打过来问问
Again. Uh...
嗯
give me a shout when you can.
方便的时候跟我说一声
Let me know if you need anything.
让我知道你要什么
How's it going, kiddo?
感觉如何 小毛头
Been better.
好多了
So I've heard.
我听说了
You want to step out and get some fresh air?
你想出去散散步 呼吸下新鲜空气吗
I'll even get you a cup of coffee
要是你把那东西放下
if you put... that away.
我还能请你喝杯咖啡
What did he do?
他做了什么
It's not important.
那不重要
There's a reward if you help us find him.
如果你帮我们找到他 会有报酬的
$236,000.
236000美元
For that kind of money,
有那么多钱
I'll have him stuffed and mounted for you.
我能把他绑好了装给你们
No.
不
You leave that to us.
那是我们的活
This guy's dangerous.
这个人很危险
I'm dangerous.
我也很危险
You spot him, you call us
你一看见他就给我们打电♥话♥
and you stick with him. Nothing more.
跟紧他 别的什么都不要做
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
This better not be a joke.
这最好别是个玩笑
Does it look like I'm joking?
我看起来像是在开玩笑吗
I hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你明白你在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm flushing him out.
我当然清楚我在干嘛 我要把他赶出来
Flushing him out.
把他赶出来
Even if it creates a mob of vigilantes?
还催生出了一帮义警
I want to get this guy, too.
我也想要抓到这个人
I just don't want to set the city on fire to do it.
我只是不想把这个城市搞得一团糟
I mean, I knew this day would come.
我知道会有这么一天
You know? I... We prepared for it.
你知道吗 我 我们已经准备过
You can prepare all you want.
你为想的到东西做了准备
What you think you'll feel is usually the furthest thing away
你以为你做好了精神准备
from how you actually do.
其实和你做的相比相差十万八千里
That's the strangest part. It's like...
这就是最奇怪的地方 就像
It's not even a feeling.
就好像 根本没有准备过
It's like there was a feeling there
之前曾经有过
and now it's just... gone.
但是现在 它消失了
That's your subconscious doing
那是你的潜意识在
its best to suppress it.
努力抑制它
Killing someone goes against every moral fiber
杀人这件事与你自出生以来根深蒂固
ingrained in you since birth. Right.
的道德准则相悖 对
And I know that here.
我的理智告诉我
He was a cold-blooded killer,
他是个冷血杀手
and it was me or him, but...
不是他死就是我亡
I just can't stop thinking about the people
但是我就是停不下来去想
who brought him into this world and...
他的父母 还有
Nell, you're the victim of a post-shooting trauma.
Nell 你这是射击后创伤
You know, that man forced you to shoot him.
你看 是那个人逼你开枪的
He did this to you.
他逼你做的
Look, I just think if I found myself in a similar situation,
我想 如果我再遇到类似的情况
I wouldn't choose to feel this way again.
我可能不会再这么想
If there's even an ounce of truth to that,
哪怕只有一点点这样的想法
you shouldn't go back to the field.
你都不能再出外勤了
Because it's not just your own life
因为你要
you're protecting out there.
保护的不仅仅是你自己
Did you find anything in Mattias' file?
在Mattias的档案里找到什么了吗
Nothing. Oh!
没有 哦
Except for a dead cockroach.
只有一只死蟑螂
That's not dead. It's not dead.
还没死 它还没死
It's not a dead cockroach. It's... Not gonna use...
这只蟑螂还没死 不能用这个
Uh, what are you doing? That's...
你要做什么 那是
Hey.
嘿
Now he's dead. Not dead. What the hell?
现在死了 还没死 搞什么鬼
Not... Are you kidding me?
还没 你特么在逗我
And you're the guy who's supposed to have my back?
就你这货还要保护我
Well, it's so smart and crafty.
嗯 它太狡猾了
Surprisingly... swift. Don't...
令人惊异地 迅速 别
You're gonna... Stop He's gonna bite you.
你会 停下 它会咬你的
He's not gonna... Don't.
它会 不要
Now you got it. You did...
好吧 你做到了
you did good. That's why we're partners.
你做得很好 我们真是对好搭档
I think I found something.
我找到了些东西
The body of one Ryan Greene
今天早上在贫民窟的垃圾桶里
was found in a trash bin off skid row this morning.
发现了一个叫Ryan Greene的人的尸体
He was last seen in Venice Beach yesterday.
他最后一次被人看见是在昨天的威尼斯海滩
His murder was captured by a parking lot
凶手被停车场的监控摄像
surveillance cam.
拍下来了
So why would Mattias
为什么Mattias
kill this guy?
要杀这个人
Maybe he's looking for a new identity.
也许他想找个新身份
Hetty's missing.
Hetty不见了
She walked out of the hearing and disappeared.
她离开了听证会 消失了
Did you tell Hetty about Mattias? Yeah,
你跟Hetty说了Mattias的事了吗 是
I had to.
我不得不说
She's coming here.
她现在朝着这边来了
You played her into his hand.
你这是在把她交到他手里
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
She needed to know what was happening.
她需要知道现在在发生什么
And you need to keep him under control.
你要让他别失控
On it, sir.
好的 长官
Ryan Greene's cell phone was just turned on.
Ryan Green的手♥机♥刚刚开机了
And someone just used his credit card
有人刚才在威尼斯海滩的冲浪店
at a Venice surf shop to buy a beach towel.
用他的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥了一条沙滩巾
Find him.
找到他
Where do you think you're going?
你这是要去哪里
Camp Pendleton, sir. I wasn't talking
Pendleton军营 长官 我没
to you, Staff Sergeant.
和你说话 上士
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表