You know, in Haitian voodoo, Papa Legba is the gatekeeper
在海地的巫术中
at the crossroads between life and death.
雷格巴老爹是生死世界之间的看门人
Yeah. Well, I think Bell figured out Papa Legba's real identity.
没错 我认为Bell发现了雷格巴老爹的真实身份
So, why didn't he turn him in?
为什么他没告发他
Blackmail.
勒索
He wanted half a million dollars in Bitcoins
他想用500000美元的比特币
to keep Papa Legba's identity a secret.
来守住雷格巴老爹身份的秘密
Okay. So, Chauvenet is a Dark Net Deep Web site
所以 肖夫内是一个黑市交易网站
that deals in billions of dollars of illegal goods
提供数十亿美元的非法物资和服务
and services that we can't shut down
但是我们没法查封它
because we don't know who this Papa Legba guy is who runs it,
因为我们不知道这个运行者"雷格巴老爹"是谁
in part because of the way they can hide using Tor.
某种程度上也因为他们可以使用Tor在隐藏自己
And all that goes away
但是如果你发现了雷格巴老爹的真实身份
if you find out Papa Legba's true identity.
一切都不复存在了
Exactly.
正是如此
If you're Papa Legba and there's that much money at stake,
如果你是雷格巴老爹并且还涉及这么多钱
not to mention jail time,
更不用说牢狱之灾了
you eliminate the threat.
你会把威胁除去
All right, so who is he?
好吧 那他是谁
That, I don't know. I can't find anywhere
我不知道
where Bell actually puts it down in writing.
我找不到任何Bell的手记
I'm going through his files trying to piece it together
我会再过一遍他的资料
from his research.
试试从他的研究里找出点头绪
You can hire a hit man on Chauvenet's Web site?
你能在肖夫内上雇一个杀手
Sure.
当然
I'll give you even money--
我确信
whoever killed Brian Bell was hired off Chauvenet.
杀死Brian Bell的刺客肯定是从肖夫内上雇来的
If you can get a list
如果你能搞到一份
of those offering assassination services,
那些提供刺杀服务的人的名单
I can run it against the numbers in the area
我就能和Bell被杀的地方
when Bell was killed.
的杀手做交叉比对
We may get lucky, find some commonality.
如果走运 或许能找到什么共同点
What if Brian Bell wasn't killed?
或许Brian Bell根本没死
I mean, the killer left him for dead,
我是说 杀手让他独自等死
but what if he survived?
但他最终活了下来
Police are sitting on this for us.
警♥察♥封了现场
We use the anonymity of the Web to reach out
我们可以用匿名网络
to Papa Legba as Brian Bell.
假扮Brian Bell 去联♥系♥雷格巴老爹
Tell him his plan didn't work.
告诉他 他的计划没有奏效
We want a million dollars by the end of the day,
我们要求当天之内拿到一百万美元
or we send his name to the Feds.
否则就把他的名字告诉联邦探员
Whoa. Won't they suspect it's a trap?
哇哦 他们难道不会察觉这是个陷阱吗
Not if we make it look believable.
如果我们能做的具可信性 就不会
We send Papa Legba photos of Bell's wounds.
我们可以把Bell受伤的照片发给雷格巴老爹
We just have to make sure it looks like he's still alive.
只是要确保照片上的他看起来还活着
You hire me to kill somebody
要是你雇我去杀人
and they survive the first attempt...
但第一次目标没死
Gotta come back and finish the job so you get paid.
那我得再回去搞定 才能拿到报酬
Mmm. Satisfaction guaranteed.
保证客户满意度100%
You know what, this was Sam and Callen's idea--
那啥 这是Sam和Callen的鬼主意
maybe they should be the ones here doing corpse selfies.
或许他们才应该在这拍僵尸自♥拍♥照
Yeah, they probably figured you've done this before, so...
可能他们觉得你这方面比较有经验
Well, I have dated some lifeless women,
好吧 我是和毫无生气的女人约过会
but none of them were actually dead.
但她们又不是真死了
No, they just wished they were.
不 她们觉得还是死了比较好
Oh, wow. Look at you. Nice. You know what that is?
藕 哇哦 算你厉害 刚才那是啥来着
That's a touche. I'll give you that.
说得好 你赢了
So, uh, how are we gonna make this guy look
那么 我们怎么让这人看起来
like he's still alive?
还活着
It's called makeup.
这叫做 化妆
Oh, yeah? It does wonders on you.
哦 是吗 化妆对你来说效果的确不错
Shut up.
闭嘴
Okay, here's what we're gonna do, uh...
好吧 下面我们要做这件事
You are going to help me put him in a chair.
你得帮我把他放在椅子上
Okay, but if this guy leaks dead-guy juice on me,
好吧 但是如果这家伙漏点什么液体在我身上
I'm gonna freak out.
我肯定当场暴走
Actually, you know what?
其实 那啥
I think we should use your... your shirt.
我觉得我们应该用你的 衬衣
What?
虾米
You want me to give you...? No, no.
你想让我给你 不 不
No. This is my favorite shirt.
不行 这是我最喜欢的一件衬衫
You're not putting it on a dead guy.
你不能让死人穿
Hey, relax, princess.
嘿 放松点 小公主
I'll dry-clean it.
我会帮你干洗它
You can't wash out ghost!
鬼魂是洗不掉的
That doesn't even make any sense.
这完全是扯淡嘛
Give me your shirt. No.
把衬衫给我 不
Give me your shirt. No.
把衬衫给我 不
Deeks, Give me your shirt. No.
Deeks 把衬衫给我 不
Give me your shirt. No.
把衬衫给我 不
Why are you being weird? No.
为啥你突然那么奇怪 不
Give me your shirt. No.
把衬衫给我 不
There is no version of me that gives you this shirt.
哪个版本的我都不会给你这件衣服
All right, I'm sending the photo to Papa Legba now,
好 我正在把照片发给雷格巴老爹
saying that I know he tried to have me killed,
考虑到他尝试把我♥干♥掉
and for that, the price of his anonymity has gone up
他的身份的价格已经涨到了
to a million dollars.
一百万美元
And he's got three hours to deliver. Cool?
他得在三个小时内付款 满意吗
Send it.
发送吧
Now what?
现在干啥
Now we wait.
我们等
Put this on.
把这个穿上
Am I gonna need this?
我会需要这东西吗
Hopefully not.
最好不要
It's for your own protection.
这是为了保护你
Should I have a gun?
我是不是该有把枪
Absolutely not.
你想多了
That's for our protection.
那是我们用来保护自己的
That was fast. It's Papa Legba.
挺快啊 是雷格巴老爹
We got his attention.
我们引起了他的注意
"Give me a couple hours to get the money.
给我几个小时 我去弄钱
"Half now, $50,000 a week for ten weeks to follow.
先付一半 剩下的每周付五万 十周付清
Acceptable? Papa Legba."
能接受吗 雷格巴老爹
Say yes.
回答 可以
If we're gonna get company,
如果要有什么事发生
it'll be within a couple hours.
那就是接下来几个小时了
All right, what should I do now?
好吧 那我现在该干啥
Stay at this computer.
盯着电脑
And don't leave this room under any circumstance.
任何情况下都别离开这个房♥间
What if I have to pee?
那上厕所怎么办
What if there's a fire?
要是着火了怎么办
Then I suggest you fill it.
那你趁早装满它吧
Stay put.
保持联络
Bad doggie.
兔崽子
You clearly shouldn't have any pets.
你肯定不该养宠物
"Daniel Howard."
Daniel Howard
It's an interesting resume, man.
很有趣的履历 亲
"Rotc...
预备役军官训练营
"National Guard,
国民警卫队
West Hollywood Sheriff's Department."
西好莱坞地区警♥察♥局
For about eight seconds.
大概八秒钟吧
Till you turned the evidence lockup
直到你把证据保全柜
into a personal pharmacy.
变成了私人药柜
I don't know what you're talking...
我不知道你在说什么
Talking about? That's what everybody says when they know
你不知道 每个人都会在实际知情的时候说这句话
exactly what we're talking about but they don't want to admit it.
心知肚明却在装糊涂
Daniel, we've got footage of you
Daniel 我们手里有你
murdering Brian Bell.
干掉Brian Bell时候的录像
Not to mention you going back
更别提你以为
to finish the job when you thought he survived.
他还活着 想回来擦干净屁♥股♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表