we were the last ones to leave yesterday.
昨天我们是最后离开的
Yeah.
对
Um, Sam said he was headed home
Sam说他准备回家
to watch a documentary about Buzkashi,
看阿富汗民族运动
the national sport of Afghanistan.
抢羊比赛的纪录片
At which point Callen made a snarky comment
就在那时Callen冷嘲热讽的说
about knowing what to get him for his birthday.
他知道Sam生日是给他送什么了
So, nothing unusual.
所以 没什么异常的
No, nothing, uh, revelatory about the conversation.
对 没有 就于那个话题
I mean, about the situation, that is.
我的意思是 那个情况下 就是
For me, myself, I was amazed to learn
对我来说 我自己 非常惊奇的得知
that Buzkashi is actually almost exactly like polo,
抢羊比赛几乎跟马术比赛是一模一样的
except for, instead of a ball,
除了 他们的选手
the players drag
是拽着被分尸了的羊尸体
the decapitated corpse of a goat across the goal line to score.
过球门线来得分而不是球
I mean, I'm sorry.
我的意思是 我错了
I didn't mean to make light of the situation-- it's just,
我没打算轻视这个情形 我只是
I'm a little worried.
有点担心
So, what do we know about the NSA tip
所以 对于他们跟踪的NSA线索
that they were following up on?
我们都知道些什么
Well, it's pretty vague.
挺模糊的
We received an anonymous phone call
我们今天早上
early this morning regarding the possible
收到了一个匿名电♥话♥
disappearance of an analyst.
说是有个分♥析♥员疑似失踪
They were supposed to meet the anonymous tipster here
他们本要去见那个匿名爆料人
at a dirt road off Bouquet Canyon in Santa Clarita.
在圣克拉丽塔布凯峡谷边上的土路这里
Which is where the last readable GPS signal puts them.
那里就是他们GPS显示他们所在的最后一个可读地址
Where did the anonymous phone call come from?
那个匿名电♥话♥是从哪里打来的
A burn phone.
一个一次性手♥机♥
Yeah, I'm guessing we don't have
是啊 我猜在那个穷乡僻壤的地方
a lot of video support out there in Hooterville, either.
也不会有太多监控视频吧
Nearest security or traffic cams are at least three miles out.
最近的安保或是交通摄像头都在至少3英里以外
Mr. Deeks, Ms. Blye, I think you know your brief.
Deeks先生 Blye女士 我想你们得到足够信息了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
You think there really was a missing NSA analyst,
你觉得真的有NSA分♥析♥员失踪吗吗
or it was just a lure?
或者这只是个诱饵
I have no idea.
我不知道
You piss anyone off recently?
你最近心情不好啊
Just Michelle.
还不是Michelle
Oh, yeah? What was it this time--
哦是吗 这次又怎么了
the garbage or the dishes?
没倒垃圾还是没洗碗
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
I don't think she's the one who kidnapped us.
我觉得她不是绑♥架♥我们的人
I don't know about that, Sam.
那我可不清楚 Sam
You said yourself, she's been known overreact once in a while.
你自己说的 她总是时不常的有过激反应
You finished being ridiculous?
你搞笑完了没有
I could be.
大概吧
Take a look at this.
看眼这个
Access panel.
检修门
Nice flat heads, look new.
很不错的平口 像是新的
Yeah.
是啊
We need something metal with a flat edge,
我们需要个有平边的金属
to use as a screwdriver.
用来当螺丝刀
Tool bag.
工具包
It's a good thing one of us isn't into pumping iron.
好在我们俩中有一个人不喜欢举重
It's a good thing one of us
好在我们俩中有一个人
is into pumping iron.
喜欢举重
Got it?
够到了吗
Now I do.
现在够到了
Here.
给你
Give me that...
把那个给我
Looks like a tunnel of some sort.
看着像是个隧♥道♥
Tunnel?
隧♥道♥
Yeah.
是
It was probably used to transport material in from the outside.
有可能是从内到外运输物资
You all right?
你还好吧
Let's just keep moving.
我们继续走吧
This kind of reminds me of that Steve McQueen movie,
这情景让我想起了Steve McQueen的电影
The Great Escape.
胜利大逃亡
Is that your idea of making me feel better?
这就是你想让我感觉好一点儿
I'm just saying, in the end, they all m...
我只是想说 最终 他们都
they all made it to freedom.
他们都成功逃脱了
Not before Charles Bronson had a panic attack
那是在隧♥道♥塌陷
when the tunnel caved in.
Charles Bronson恐惧症发作之后
Let's forget that part.
我们还是忽略那段吧
Let's just change the subject. All right.
换个话题 好吧
Why don't you tell me what you want for your birthday, huh?
你为啥不告诉我你生日想要什么礼物
To get the hell out of this tunnel. All right. We can do that.
离开这个该死的隧♥道♥ 好吧 我们会的
How 'bout we just not talk. At all.
要不我们还是别讲话了
We can do that, too. Okay.
我们别讲话了 好的
Piece of wood.
一块木板
Looks like that's just wedged in there.
看起来像是刚刚插在这儿的
Looks like it's screwed into the wall from the inside.
像是从里面插入墙里的
So that's good.
太好了
Yeah. Give me the screwdriver.
给我个螺丝刀
Come on.
快点儿
You didn't bring the screwdriver.
你没带螺丝刀
How was I supposed to know we were gonna need the screwdriver again?
我扎知道我们又需要螺丝刀啊
It's called thinking ahead. That's what we do.
这叫事事想前头 那才是我们该做的
You could've brought the screwdriver.
你应该带螺丝刀的啊
You had it last.
是你最后拿过螺丝刀
Would you like to go get the screwdriver?
你想去拿螺丝刀吗
No. Would you like me to get it?
不想 那你希望我去咯
Yes.
废话
Are you irritated? A little.
你在发飙 是有点儿
But mostly I want you to just get the damn screwdriver.
但主要是我想你去拿那该死的螺丝刀
I'm gonna get the screwdriver.
我去拿螺丝刀
Clear.
安全
Yeah.
好
Fresh tire tracks.
新鲜的轮胎印
Looks like the only ones around.
好像就只有这新的
They look big.
看起来很大
Maybe a pickup truck, SUV...
也许是辆皮卡 SUV
There's no signs of a struggle.
没有任何挣扎的痕迹
Car wasn't tossed.
车子没有被抛弃
It's also a big wide open space.
这儿也是个视野宽敞的地方
No chance for surprises.
没机会搞突袭
So maybe we're talking about numbers.
所以也许是对方人多
I'll keep looking. Yeah.
我会继续看看 嗯
Hey, Kens.
嘿 Kens
Hey, Nell, I just sent you a photo of tire tracks.
Nell 我刚刚把轮胎印图片发给你看了
See if you can narrow down the make and model.
看看你是否能根据品牌和型号♥缩小范围
On it.
马上办
Thank you. Kensilina.
谢谢你 Kensilina
Yes.
怎么
I got some good news and some bad news.
我有好消息和坏消息
Smoke grenade.
烟雾弹
Let's keep searching.
我们继续搜
Hey.
嘿
What's that?
那是啥
I got a tranquilizer dart.
我找到了一个麻醉飞镖
And a flashbang fuse.
和闪光弹引线
All right.
好了
Flashbang, smoke, ketamine.
闪光弹 烟雾弹 氯♥胺♥酮♥
That's how they took 'em out.
这就是他们怎么放倒他们的
So they just wanted 'em incapacitated.
所以他们只是想让他们丧失能力
"Just"?
只是
It's better than finding bloodstains.
这总比发现血迹强
There was evidence of a flashbang
在Sam和Callen最后位置发现了
and a ketamine dart at Sam and Callen's last location.
闪光弹和麻醉飞镖
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表