You guys weren't really in a bike accident, were you?
你们不是真的出自行车车祸了 是吧
It turns out my spleen is gonna be fine.
结果我的脾没事儿
Look, I've never seen this before, okay? I mean,
我之前从没见过这些 好吧 我说
I didn't write it, I didn't send it,
不是我写的 不是我发的
I don't know how it got on my computer.
我不知道为啥跑到我电脑上了
We know how much you hate Wyatt. He was
我们知道你有多恨Wyatt
a neat freak. We didn't get along, okay? I don't hate him.
他有洁癖 我们处不好 好吧 我不恨他
But when he
但他开始和Malee约会后
started going out with Malee, you got jealous.
你嫉妒了
Oh, my God. Look, Malee
天哪 看
is a pain in the ass code kitten, all right?
Malee是碍眼猫 好了吧
She used to beg me for homework help. He can have her.
她以前求我帮她做作业 还是跟他好吧
You left selfies on her phone. Yeah, she asked me
你把自♥拍♥放在她手♥机♥上
to take them. So what you're
她求我拍的
telling us is you didn't
所以你在告诉我们
want a relationship with her?
你并不想和她谈恋爱
Why would I waste my time and money with a girlfriend
网上那么多免费小黄♥片♥
when the Internet is full of free porn?
为啥我要浪费时间和金钱在女朋友身上
That's a valid point.
正解啊
What are you doing on my laptop? Seriously?
你在我笔记本电脑上干啥 明知故问
Josh and Isaac, the leader of Disavow,
Josh和Isaac 黑客组织Disavow的头头
have been fighting in the back room of their
在他们暗网的后台里争斗
Dark Web site. How did you get in the back room?
你怎么进入后台的
You gave me the password, fool.
你给我密♥码♥的 蠢货
Josh wants to use their hacking skills for
Josh想用他们的黑客技术
a political agenda.
用于政♥治♥目的
No, to expose government and corporate corruption,
不是 是为了揭露政♥府♥和企业的腐♥败♥
okay? I'm actually making a difference here.
我是想做好事儿
Wow, look at
哇 瞧瞧你
you, Dudley Do-Right.
骑警杜德雷【美国电影 又名王牌骑警】
But Isaac wants to keep it pure.
但Issac是纯粹的
So, hacking for hacking's sake.
只为做黑客而黑
Josh was winning folks over and they were turning against Isaac.
Josh赢得了同伴的支持 他们联合对付Isaac
Guys, something new here.
同志们 发现新线索
The code on Josh's computer was planted by Isaac.
Josh电脑上的编码是Issac编入的
You can see it in the coding patterns.
你们可以从编程的模式看出来
Well, that's interesting.
真有趣
So it seems that Isaac planted
好像是Issac把软件植入你的电脑
the software on your computer to frame you.
借此来陷害你
Oh, really?
真的
Wow. Thanks. Okay, so we done here? Will you guys leave?
谢谢 我们说完了吗 你们要走了吗
And by the way, you're never gonna find Isaac.
顺便说一句 你们永远也别想找到Isaac
You're never gonna find him.
你们永远别想找到他
Oh, ye of little faith.
要有点儿信念嘛
We've unraveled Isaac's encrypted, relayed messages
我们已经解开了Isaac的加密
twice around the world.
消息转了地球两圈了都
Turns out Isaac is a young man we've all heard of.
结果发现Isaac是个我们都认识的年轻人
A young man by the name of...
年轻人的名字是
Hello, Isaac.
你好 Isaac
By the way,
顺便提一下
I'm in awe of your talent.
我真是佩服你的才华
Not too many people can hack a guided missile.
不是很多人能黑制导导弹的
I was never going to do it.
我从未做过
I've never, ever caused any harm with a hack.
我从不 绝不用黑客技术伤天害理
It goes against my philosophy.
这违背我的人生观
It's just a hobby.
这只是个爱好
What happened? Uh,
发生什么了
Josh drive you crazy as a roommate?
Josh这个室友让你发疯了
Hey, was... was Josh gonna take over Disavow?
Josh要接管Disavow了
No.
不是
Then why?
那么为啥
Malee begged me to do it.
Malee求我做的
I had to defend her honor.
我不得不维护她的尊严
You had to defend her honor?
维护她的尊严
They were doing homework...
他们在做作业
and Josh gave her a drink.
Josh给她一个饮料
She got sleepy.
她睡着了
Next thing she knows, he's on top of her,
接下来她记得的是 他在她身上
kissing her, pulling her pants down.
吻她 脱她的裤子
And he would've raped her if she didn't fight back.
如果她没有反抗的话他就强♥奸♥她了
Did she file a police report?
她报♥警♥了吗
She knew they'd just screw up the investigation
她知道他们只会敷衍了事
and Josh would walk.
Josh就会没事儿
She said that her plan was the only sure way
她说她的计谋会妥妥地
to send him to jail. And you went along with this?
让他蹲大牢 那你就答应了
Is Malee your first girlfriend?
Malee是你的初恋
You must really be in love.
你们一定是情深意浓
I would do anything...
我愿意为她
for her.
赴汤蹈火
Oh, what a sociopath.
哦 人♥渣♥一个
Look, I never touched her, okay?
听着 我从没干过那事 好吗
Why would Malee make up a story like that?
那为什么Malee会编造这样一个故事
Look, I don't know,
天晓得
I mean, she's just as crazy as him.
他们俩个都是疯子
It sounds like
貌似
we need to spend some quality time with Malee.
我们得好好会会Malee了
Callen and Sam need to hear this.
Callen和Sam 听听这个
Go ahead, Eric.
说吧 Eric
Blaze had some doubts about Malee's heritage and appearance.
Blaze一直疑心Malee的国籍和长相
Her nose and cheekbones.
她的鼻子 还有脸颊
So we dug a little deeper.
因此我们查了一下
Turns out her Thai passport is a fake.
结果发现她的泰国护照是假的
Malee's real name is Taman Budiano and she's from Jakarta.
Malee的真名是Taman Budiano 来自雅加达
Indonesia.
印度尼西亚
Her parents were killed by the police there in 2009.
她双亲在2009年被警♥察♥击毙
Members of
是伊♥斯♥兰♥祈祷团
Jemaah Islamiyah.
圣♥战♥组织成员
The group that bombed the
该组织在证券交易所
stock exchange, embassies, hotels.
大使♥馆♥ 还有酒店搞炸♥弹♥袭击
She tried to steal the military hack off Josh's computer.
她企图从Josh的电脑上黑出军方信息
Yeah, but it wasn't there.
没错 但信息不在我这儿
Which is why she ditched you and jumped in bed with Wyatt.
所以她就踹了你 勾搭上Wyatt
Blaze did pretty good.
Blaze做得很不错
No, Blaze did great. Where is she?
不对 Blaze做得相当赞 她人呢
Isn't she with you?
不是和你们在一起吗
No. We sent her back to Ops hours ago.
没有啊 几个小时前就让她回指挥室了啊
Malee would never do that.
Malee绝对不会那么做
Did you hack any other Navy systems?
你还黑过海军其他系统吗
Did you? I guess.
黑过吗 可能
Which ones? Lasers, rail guns.
哪些 激光炮 轨道炮
Was she ever alone with your laptop?
她接触过你电脑吗
Maybe, but there's nothing on it. The...
也许 但上面什么也没有
There's a portable hard drive in a safe in my dad's house.
只有一个移♥动♥硬盘在我爸爸的保险柜里
Did you tell her about it?
你告诉过她吗
Where are we, Eric?
什么情况 Eric
Kaleidoscope and facial rec
万花筒和面部识别系统
firing on all cylinders.
正扫瞄所有圆柱状物体
Kensi and Deeks en route to Malee's house.
Kensi和Deeks正前往Malee住处
What about Blaze?
Blaze有消息吗
Comms are dead, not responding to texts.
通讯中断 也没有回短♥信♥
Where's the safe, Wyatt?
保险箱在哪里 Wyatt
It's in the bedroom down the hall, on the left.
就在过道边的卧室 左手边
Check the kitchen.
检查下厨房♥
Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Sorry,
节哀
Why would...
怎么会
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
He didn't do anything.
他什么也不知道
With that software...
有了那个软件
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表