Uh, looks like he's trying a Danish Gambit.
看来他尝试以丹麦弃兵法开局
Respond with E-5,
移♥动♥E-5
then B-C-4.
然后B-C-4
Looks like the signal to shut up.
看来是个闭嘴的信♥号♥♥
My turn. Who started Disavow?
该我了 谁创建了Disavow
A guy named Isaac,
一个叫Isaac的人
but no one really knows his true identity.
但是没人知道他的真实身份
He's a bit of a legend.
他就像个传奇
What happens if I join you?
如果我加入你们会怎样
I mean, it's like climbing Mount Everest.
我是说 这就像爬珠穆朗玛峰
Okay? I mean, we just do it 'cause
我们这么做 仅仅是因为
it's there, you know? Not for evil or for money.
它就在那 你知道吗 不是犯罪也不是为了钱
Here's your code.
这是你的代码
Sorry to bother you guys-- we're in from out of town.
抱歉打扰你们一下 我们是城外来的
Do you know if there's a... Is there
你知不知道附近是否有
a bike shop that's close to here? Yeah,
自行车修理店
we got a flat and our, uh,
我们的轮胎漏气了
rental shop is a few miles away, so...
我们租车的店在几英里之外 所以
You can try the place after the playground.
你可以试试运动场后面那家
Why do you even wear a helmet? Oh, Sorry. I'm sorry.
你戴什么头盔啊 抱歉 我很抱歉
That hard head of yours could crack the cement.
你那硬邦邦的脑袋都可以敲碎水泥了
Honey, I don't think this is the time. Yeah, well, we got a flat
亲爱的 我觉得现在不是时候 好吧 我们的轮胎漏气了
because he insisted on going through the grass
因为他坚持要穿越草坪
and I said that there would be thorns. There's
而我说那里会有刺的 很明显
obviously glass in the parking lot,
停车场里有玻璃
'cause since when do palm trees have thorns?
什么时候棕榈树会长刺啊
The palm stem is scandent
棕榈树的茎是攀援的
because of the rugged, hooked prickles that could shed.
因为它可以散发粗糙的 钩状的刺
I minored in botany. You also majored in bother-me.
我辅修植物学 你还主修骚扰我
Oh, you're funny. Maybe you should audition
哼 你真搞笑 也许你该去喜剧商店
at The Comedy Store while I go shop at Rodeo, huh?
试音而我去罗德奥购物如何
We got to capture all the sights, you know what I mean?
我们得走完所有景点 你知道我在说什么吗
Only two days left in the honeymoon.
蜜月只剩下两天了
Things are going well, I think, so far.
一切都挺顺利 我觉得 目前为止
Oh, sorry, can you hand me my, uh,
哦 抱歉 你能把我的 汽水
my pop... soda?
递给我吗
Where's your head? Who did I marry? Really, really? Really?
你脑子去哪了 我嫁给了谁啊 不是吧 不是吧 不是吧
What did I marry, huh?
我嫁了个什么东西
Oh, my gosh.
我的老天
Oh, wow. This is nice.
哇喔 这真不错
With two versions-- Python and C++?
两个版本 Python和C++
Wasn't sure which one you wanted.
我不确定你要哪个
Hey, my laptop. Stop!
喂 我的笔记本 站住
Come on, Kens. Hey, whoa, whoa.
来吧Kens
You're not gonna catch him.
你抓不住他的
Why did you give us a flat tire? It was our justification
你为什么给我们弄了个漏气的轮胎 因为这是我们
- for stopping at the chess park. - Well, you should have listened
在国际象棋公园停下的理由啊 那你本该听我的
to me. We could have said bad brakes, loose chain...
我们本可以说刹车坏了 链条松了
No, we had to sell it visually, all right? And he
不行 我们要生动形象地演好吗
totally bought it. Why... Are we still in character?
而且他完全信了 为什么 我们是不是还在角色里啊
Great.
这下可好
Go, go!
快走
What else is in
在那个双肩包里
that backpack?
有什么
Everything to keep her safe.
任何可以保证她安全的东西
Then we have a problem.
我们遇上问题了
So nothing threatening from Josh to Wyatt?
这么说Josh没有威胁Wyatt
Nothing.
没有
Wyatt asks Josh to clean up the room.
Wyatt让Josh打扫房♥间
Josh replies in one word. Well, if you're smart,
Josh就回了一句 如果你够聪明
never put anything in a text that can come back and bite you.
绝不要在短♥信♥里回复 免得反咬你一口
However, between Malee and
不管咋样 Malee和Wyatt之间
Wyatt, a plethora of lovey-dovey emojis.
是情意绵绵的表情符号♥
"Miss u miss u wanna kiss u"? Aw,
想你 想你 想吻你 呃
young love.
年轻人的恋情啊
Ooh, Just got a message
收到Marina Del Rey港
from the Coast Guard Marina Del Rey.
海岸警卫队的消息
It looks like the Point Dume cameras
好像是Point Dume的夜视摄像头
got the boat on night vision.
拍到了那艘船
They're currently working on enhancement
他们如今在增强图像
Great,
好极了
we'll check it out. Kensi and Deeks have Josh covered?
我们去看看 Kensi和Deeks去盯着Josh
Yes, the GPS tracker is in place and we were able to clone
是 GPS追踪已到位
the thumbprint using the soda bottle.
我们也从苏打水瓶子上克隆了指纹
Good. And Josh admitted to
干得好 Josh向Blaze承认
Blaze that it was his crew that stole that her backpack.
是他的同伙偷了她的背包
They went through it with
他们检查得很仔细
a fine-tooth comb, and she's in the club.
她进俱乐部了
Keep us posted. This way.
保持联♥系♥ 这边
Here you go. Really? You could have just asked me.
就这样 真的 你本可以问我要的
More fun this way.
这么做更有趣
Yeah. So, uh, Jeremy actually bought the place last August.
Jeremy实际上去年八月买♥♥下这儿的
How can you afford a house?
你怎么买♥♥得起房♥子
Well, a little help from Roller Raccoon, huh?
Roller Raccoon帮了我点小忙
My gaming app for the smartphone.
智能手♥机♥的赌博软件
Should have called it Cash Cow.
应该叫摇钱树
Heyo. Heyo.
嘿哟 嘿哟
I went to school with a thousand guys like those two.
我上学那会儿的同学都像那两人
Smart? Successful?
聪明 成功
Try dorky.
还是用蠢形容吧
So... I mean, living room's a cool place
那 我说 客厅是个可以嗨 休息 和编程的酷地方
you can power up on nutrition or...
你可以补充点营养
Caffeine, got energy drinks. Whoa, whoa,
咖♥啡♥因♥ 能量饮料
critically low on chips.
我可是饿了
Food run.
去找吃的了
Nice ride. Yeah? Borrow it any time you want.
好车啊 是吗 你想借的话随时都可以
Yup. Uh, well, uh, why don't you,
你为啥不
uh, make yourself at home.
自在点儿
You want to play a little Battlefield Hardline?
你想玩玩"战地风云:强硬路线"吗
Oh, I shouldn't.
我真不想
I don't want to see you cry when I kick your ass.
我不想见到你被我打到屁滚尿流哭的时候
Yeah, prepare to die.
准备受死吧
Okay, the scooter's clear. Cueing the car.
摩托车准备好了 上车子
Aah!
啊
You hear that? Yeah.
你听到了吗 是
Are you okay? Don't move. Aah! Oh, God.
你还好吧 别动 天哪
Don't move, sweetheart. Aah!
别动 亲爱的
Help. Hi, help me.
救命 嗨 救我
Ouch. Ow. Should I... Should I call 911?
要我报♥警♥吗
No, no, no, I got it, just help me get the bike off of him.
不 不 不 我搞得定 就帮我把自行车从他身上拿下来
Okay. Yeah, yeah, okay. I think I have some internal injuries,
我觉得我内出血了
I can't feel my spleen. I can't feel my spleen.
我的脾坏了 我的脾
Eric, Eric, are you there?
Eric Eric 你在吗
Read you loud and clear.
听得清清楚楚
I found the defense contractor hack
我发现国防承包商黑进了Josh的电脑
in Josh's computer. I just sent it.
我发给你
Got it. Great work.
看到了 干得好
The cloned thumbprint
克隆的指纹
opened all the files. Even the locked ones.
打开了所有的文件 甚至是加密的文件
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
No one.
没谁
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥
No. Are you wearing a wire, huh? Let me see.
不是 你戴了窃听器 让我看看
Come on, let me see. Let me see it.
让我看看嘛 让我看看
Stop!
停
Stop it, you're hurting me! Kensi,
停 你弄痛我了 Kensi
Deeks... Move in.
Deeks 快进去
I swear to God, I'll kill you if you're a cop.
我发誓 如果你是警♥察♥我就杀了你
Freeze. Federal agents.
别动 联邦探员
Was that necessary?
真的有必要吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表