They say criminals always return to the crime scene,
罪犯总会重返现场
but that's actually not true unless they're just... dumb.
其实不是这样 除非 他们犯二
Look, Daniel, you only got one play here.
听着 Daniel 你只有一条出路
One play only.
只有一条
Tell us who hired you.
告诉我们谁雇了你
I don't know anything about a murder.
我不知道你们说的是什么
I was only trying to rob the place.
我就是想进去抢一票
With a silencer on your gun?
拿着一把带消音器的枪
Plus you took a picture
而且你杀了Brian Bell之后
of Brian Bell after you killed him,
还拍照为证
you e-mailed it to someone...
还用手♥机♥
on your phone.
电邮给某个人
We call that a "Death dunk."
我们把这个叫做"死证"
Mmhmm. Death penalty slam dunk.
嗯哼 死刑铁证
E-mails between Papa Legba and our Mr. Howard
雷格巴老爹和Howard先生讨论
discussing the hit, the price, everything.
这次行动 价钱和其他东西的往来邮件
I don't know who he is.
我可不知道他是谁
I swear.
我发誓
That's the whole purpose of Chauvenet.
肖夫内的目的就在于此
It's anonymous.
完全匿名
I have no idea who Papa Legba is.
我压根儿不知道雷格巴老爹是谁
Nobody does.
没人知道
But the man you murdered did,
但是你杀的那个人知道
which is why Papa Legba hired you to kill him.
这就是为什么雷格巴老爹要雇你干掉他
I don't think he knows Papa Legba's true identity.
我觉得他并不知道雷格巴老爹是谁
Yeah? Then how did Brian Bell find it?
是吗 那Brian Bell是怎么发现的
Well, he spent months searching.
他可是调查了好几个月
We've only been at it a couple days.
我们这才几天
Guys, guys.
伙计们 伙计们
I think I know who he is.
我觉得我知道他是谁了
Okay, Papa Legba created Chauvenet.
听着 雷格巴老爹创建了肖夫内
And like any new product or service,
和其他新产品和新服务一样
you have to advertise so people can find you.
你得打广♥告♥给人看
So I started searching for the first mentions of it.
因此我搜索了一下源头
Like similar sites, it starts out as rumors.
和类似的网站一样 它始于传言
So I chased down the first users to post or chat about it.
所以我又追踪了一下首个发帖或谈及这个事情的用户
Most were from e-mail addresses
大多是电子邮件地址
that were used once or twice but then never again.
仅用过一两次就再也没有出现过
I figured out who they're registered to.
我查到了这些用户的注册人
And six belonged to one man.
其中六个同属于一个人
Behold Justin Stewart, aka...
Justin Stewart 也就是
Papa Legba.
雷格巴老爹
looks like he works after school at Foot Locker.
看上去这像毕业后在卖♥♥衣店打工的
And, uh,
还有
here's the best part-- he leases a recycling facility
这部分最精彩--他在洛杉矶经营一家回收厂
in Los Angeles, but with no business license
但没有经营许可
and no contracts.
也没生意
Boy genius.
好小子
Got a half a muffin in here.
找到半个马芬蛋糕
Where are we?
进行到哪儿了
Looks like he has at least one armed guard
貌似大厅有一个
at a lobby security desk.
配枪警卫值班
Sending you guys blueprints and a layout
把回收厂的设计图和布局图
of the recycling center.
发给你们
Thanks, Eric.
谢了 Eric
What about surveillance feeds?
监控布点呢
Sorry. This guy is careful.
抱歉 这家伙小心得很
All right, finish your 360, Deeks, then we move.
好吧 做戏做全套 Deeks 然后该我们了
Oh...
哦
Got a, uh, guard out back smoking.
有个警卫在后面抽烟
Lot of security for a place
对于一个收废纸盒和罐头盒
recycling cereal boxes and soup cans.
的地方了来说 警卫力量多了点儿
Papa Legba's one careful guy.
雷格巴老爹天生谨慎
And there's probably gonna be more inside.
里面的安保可能更严
You ready, Kens?
你准备好了吗 Kens
Let's do it.
动手吧
Get your hands off of me!
把你的臭手拿开
Get off me! Get in the car!
别碰我 上车
I'm not going with you! Get in the car!
我不去 快上车
No! Get... Look, get in or I'm gonna drag you in!
不 别碰 快上车 别等老子拽你进去
Get in the car! Let, let go of me!
上车 离我远点儿
Stop it! Stop! Getget in the car!
住手 住手 快上车
Is there a problem here?!
需要帮忙吗
Hey! Get... Yes!
嘿 上车 是的
Get in the car! He's trying to abduct me.
快点儿给老子上车 他要绑♥架♥我
Why don't you come inside, miss?
你还是进去吧 女士
Get in the car! No!
上车 不
Get in your car and drive away, man.
开车走 先生
Mind your business! This is a private matter.
关你屁事 这是我的私事
Get in your car and drive away.
开车走
Pretty brave for a rent-a-cop.
你这假警真有种
Try me.
试试看
Put it down.
放下
Federal agents! Everybody down!
联邦探员 全体趴下
They're coming your way, G.
他们去你那个方向了 G
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Face down!
面朝下
On the ground!
趴在地上
Go for it.
试试看
Save the taxpayers some money.
倒是省了纳税人的钱
Papa Legba, I presume.
雷格巴老爹 是吧
I want to speak with my lawyer.
我想见我的律师
I bet you do.
我也觉得你需要
Safe?
安全吗
For the time being.
现在还好
Our unwanted friends
那群不友好的
from the Justice Department leave?
司法部人只走了
No. But they've only got a skeleton crew
不 但是他们只余下一个人
working during the night.
在这里工作
They'll be back with a vengeance tomorrow,
他们明天又会卷土重来
and I can only hold them off for so long.
而且我只能拖这么久了
You guys did good today.
你们今天非常棒
Putting these guys out of business was big.
捉到他们意义重大
Well, Stewart's computer's
Stewart的电脑
proving to be a treasure trove of black market
被验证出来是一个链接国内外卖♥♥家买♥♥家
buyers and sellers here and abroad.
的黑市网
That's great.
太好了
So, what's wrong?
所以 哪里不对吗
We're running standard protocol searches
我们在肖夫内的文件中
through the Chauvenet files.
进行搜索
We got a hit on this.
我们找到了这个
I recognize that address.
我认识那个地址
If you replace the number 13 in the file name
如果你将文件名中的数字13替换成
with the word "Thirteen," It becomes an anagram.
"Thirteen" 那就会成为一个字谜
That's why I recognize it.
这就是我怎么发现的
It's Hetty's house.
这是Hetty的屋子
What about the other addresses?
其他地址呢
We're still checking.
我们还在检查
The file was sold
文件在Stewart的肖夫内网站
on Stewart's Chauvenet Web site.
被卖♥♥掉了
Somebody paid $250,000
有人付了250000美元
to find out where Hetty lives.
只为了找到Hetty的住处
Careful.
小心
== 毛茸茸穿着流浪服真是越来越合身了 ==
== 居然有人想杀奶奶 简直不要命 ==
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表