we're brash,
我们无坚不摧
we can move mountains.
我们能移山
together we're...
在一起时我们...
We're safe.
我们很安全
Yeah, together we're safe.
没错 在一起时我们很安全
Yeah, I know.
没错 我知道
I want to be bold,
我希望我能勇敢点
Deeks.
Deeks
But I want to be bold with you.
但我希望有你陪我一起勇敢
So no more games then?
不再暧昧了
No more games.
不暧昧了
Chips on the table?
全心投入吗
All in.
全压了
Tonight? Tomorrow.
今晚 明天
And the day af...
后...
Dad, can I get a hot chocolate?
爸爸 我能买♥♥杯热巧克力喝吗
Sure, Kam.
Kam 当然可以
Get your mom one, too, okay?
给你妈妈也买♥♥一杯 好吗
Okay.
好的
I have a surprise for you.
我给你准备了份惊喜
Really?
真的吗
So, you're an impossible man to shop for,
给你买♥♥东西讨好你是没戏了
so I didn't even try.
所以我试都没试
Aiden.
Aiden
Good to see you, Dad.
很高兴见到你 老爸
I thought you were training in Virginia.
我以为你在弗吉尼亚受训呢
I, uh, missed the California sun.
我太怀念加州的阳光了
Aiden, are you AWOL?
Aiden 你不是偷跑出来的吧
No, sir, and I'd appreciate you addressing me
不是的 长官 我是希望由您授予我
as Cadet Sergeant.
学员士官军衔
You were promoted?
你升职了
I'm proud of you, son.
儿子 我真为你高兴
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 老爸
So, you can skate.
看来你会滑冰
I know that about you now.
我总算知道一件你的事情了
You got my message.
你收到我的短♥信♥了
That's them?
就是他们吗
Your family?
你的家人
Yeah.
是啊
I'd like you to meet them.
我想把你介绍给他们认识
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
I can't, Callen.
Callen 我不能
I can't meet them.
我不能去见他们
Not until I meet you.
除非我先认识你
Okay.
好的
What do you want to know about me?
你想知道我的什么事情
how about we start with your first name?
不如从你的名字说起吧
That is a little bit complicated.
那说起来话长咯
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表