to keep alive in your apartment was mold and mildew.
除了霉菌还是霉菌
I had a mouse once.
我留过一只老鼠
Mm-hmm, and it lived in your cupboard,
嗯 它在你的碗柜里生活过
and even it died of starvation.
以致最后被饿死了
You are so mean.
你太贱了
Hmm. Looks like he was a little bit of a conspiracy nut.
看来他有点儿喜欢阴谋论
Also got a lot of anarchy material here, too.
还有许多"无政♥府♥状态"的资料在这儿
Deeks.
Deeks
Closet.
看看衣柜
Oh.Is it Princess Leia?
是利亚公主吗
Nope. Damn it.
不是 妹的
I got the same one in plaid.
我有个格子款的
Brian started to change when our parents split.
我们的父母离婚后 Brian开始变了
I was 11.
我当时11岁
Brian was eight.
Brian 8岁
It was an ugly divorce,
他们离婚闹得很不愉快
and Brian spent most of it hiding out in his room
Brian大部分时间都躲在房♥间里
playing on his computer.
玩电脑
At the time, it seemed like a godsend.
在那段时间里 这就像是天赐
He could just put on his headphones and escape,
他只要戴上耳机 就能逃离这一切
but he never really came back.
但是他再也没有回来
Can you think of anybody that would've wanted him dead?
你知道有谁想要杀死他吗
No.
不知道
No, he...
他
He didn't have any enemies I knew of.
我不知道他有什么敌人
Or friends, for that matter.
或朋友 就此而言
He barely left the house.
他几乎不出门
He even had his groceries delivered.
他买♥♥东西都是送货上门的
No relationships?
没有情人吗
No, not really.
没有
Not in the flesh and blood, anyway.
至少没有真人
He was always happiest online.
他只有在上网的时候才开心
He ever talk to you about his work?
他跟你提过他的工作吗
No.
没有
But I wouldn't have understood it if he did.
不过就算他说了 我大概也听不懂
He was the boy genius.
他是个天才
I can barely program my DVR.
而我只能勉强摆弄我的DVR机
And he didn't make any indication recently
他最近也没有显露出
that he felt like he might be in trouble
遇到麻烦的迹象
or feared for his life?
或者对自己的性命感到担心
All the time.
他一直这样
He was...
他之前有
prone to paranoia.
妄想症倾向
I did what I could to help him.
我尽我所能帮了他
I'd even sleep over some nights,
我有时甚至熬通宵
but I have a family.
但是我还有自己的家庭
I tried to get him to move in, but...
我试图让他搬过来
he wouldn't hear of it.
但是他就是听不进去
Well, I'm sure wherever he is now,
我想无论他现在在哪
he feels happy and safe.
都会平安 快乐的
I'd like to believe that.
我希望如此
Thank you.
谢谢
If you think of anything else,
如果你想起其他线索
give us a call. Yeah.
给我们打电♥话♥ 好的
Um, I don't suppose either of you want to adopt his dog.
嗯 不知你们有没有要收养他的狗
My place doesn't allow pets.
我住的地方不许养宠物
Oh, I'd love to,
我很乐意
but my daughter's allergic.
可惜我女儿过敏
G?
G你呢
I'm never home, but, uh, thank you.
我都不在家里呆着 不过 还是谢谢
You sure?
你确定
Take care. Bye.
保重 再见
Come on.
来吧
Maybe you should reconsider.
也许你应该再考虑一下
What?
啥
The dog.
那只狗
What am I gonna do with a dog?
我能拿那只狗怎么样
Ah, you can take care of it, play with it,
你能照顾它 和它玩
scratch its ears.
揉它的耳朵
They're man's best friend.
狗狗是人类最好的朋友
I thought you were my best friend.
我以为你是我最好的朋友
Oh, you want me to scratch your ears, is that it?
哦 你是不是想让我揉你的耳朵
A dog would be good for you. Come to think of it,
养狗对你会有好处的 仔细想想
I feed you, I take you for walks,
我喂你 带你出去散步
and you are very protective of me.
你保护我
Don't say it. You my dog!
别说了 你就是我的狗狗
Huh?
嗯
You my dog!
你是我的狗狗
Hey.
嘿
Open up.
开门
Come back, big dog!
快回来 大狗
So, our dead guy, Brian Bell,
死者Brian Bell
had some surveillance cameras.
装了监控摄像头
Actually, he had a lot of them.
事实上 他装了很多
But whatever they captured disappeared
但是拍摄下来的图像
with his stolen hard drive.
都和他的硬盘驱动一起不见了
Correct, but lucky for us,
对 不过幸运的是
a lot of people have surveillance cameras these days,
现在很多人都装了监控摄像头
including his neighbors.
包括他的邻居
Now, I couldn't find anything
我找不到
around the time he's thought to have been killed,
他死亡时间前后有什么东西
but I did find this.
不过我发现了这个
The coroner said that Bell had been dead for days,
验尸官说Bell已经死了好几天了
so this guy broke in after Bell had already been killed?
所以这个人在Bell死后闯了进来
Yeah, it looks that way.
看上去是这样
Now, we don't get a good look at his face,
我们看不清他的脸
and the plates are stolen,
而且硬盘又被偷走
so I looked at similar B and E's in the area and...
所以我查看了这片区域的同类爆窃事件 于是
Hmm, same silver van, different signage.
一样的银色货车 不一样的标志
Yep, and they changed plates every job or so.
对 他们每换个活就换一次标志
Oh, and check this out.
再看看这个
Now, this is the pay phone used to tip off the police
这是向警♥察♥报♥警♥的
about the body.
公用电♥话♥
Eric's running it through image enhancement
Eric正在增强图像清晰度
and, uh, facial reconstruction software
和面部图像重建
to see if we can get a match.
来找匹配项
Well, if he called the cops, he's obviously not the killer.
如果是他把警♥察♥叫来的 那很显然他不是凶手
No, but whoever stole Brian Bell's equipment
不 但是偷了Brian Bell设备的人
might have footage of the guy who is.
可能会有凶手的片段
Yes. Oh! What?!
对 哦 天啊
Is that real? Oh, my God.
那是真的胡子吗 我的天啊
It's so glorious.
真漂亮
It's like a... It's like an angelic bathmat.
它就像 就像是一张美丽的防滑垫
I just want to touch it.
我真想摸摸它
It looks so fluffy.
看起来毛茸茸的
Clearly I'm no hair care expert,
我虽然不是毛发护理专家
but, uh, you shouldn't comment on hair.
但是 你没资格评论
What? No, don't do that.
什么 别这样
Don't be jealous of my glorious, golden, Viking mane.
不要嫉妒我这头金色秀丽的维京长发
Although I bet you had some badass dreadlocks back in the day. Irie.
虽然我打赌你以前留过粗野的雷鬼脏辫
Not even close, and please,
从来没有过
: don't ever say "Irie."
而且拜托你不要说"雷鬼"
All right, then please tell me that you had an Afro.
好吧 那告诉我 你以前留过爆♥炸♥头
Like, an epic Afro of just, like,
超级爆♥炸♥头
hair orbiting your head like the Death Star.
头发就像死星绕着你的头旋转
Easy, Thor.
冷静 雷神
Thor.
雷神
Maybe a Thor loser.
而且还输不起(音近Sore loser)
Maybe he has bed Thors.
还懒得出褥疮(褥bed sores)
Open Thors are the worst.
小心还得了开放性溃疡(Open sores)
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表