Of course.
当然
We weren't gonna let you walk around... naked.
我们也没打算让你什么都不拿就四处乱走
Give 'em the guns.
把枪给他们
You got to be kidding me.
玩儿我呢吧
Untraceable and definitely not the weapons of American agents.
这枪追查不了 并且还绝不是美国探员的佩枪哦
We need a vehicle.
我们需要一辆车
Of course.
当然
We pick up Milton, get a cell phone,
我们去接Milton 搞个手♥机♥
call Hetty and get out of here.
给Hetty打电♥话♥ 然后赶紧离开这鬼地方
What's our cover?
用什么身份当掩护
Clown car?
小丑吗
No.
才不是
DEA Agent Banuelos.
缉毒局探员Banuelos
Good.
很好
We've lost all communication and GPS signals from Callen and Sam.
我们失去了与Callen和Sam的所有通讯方式还有GPS坐标
We thought that might happen.
我们已经考虑到了可能发生这种情况
Unfortunately, SECNAV had to inform several agencies
不幸的是 海军部长不得不把我们的行动
of our operation.
通知了几个部门
They were most likely watching
他们差不多是看着
as Callen and Sam crossed the border.
Callen和Sam出境的
Inform me as soon as they make contact again.
一旦和他们重新取得联♥系♥ 立即通知我
Got it.
知道了
Are you eating the crime scene?
你是在犯罪现场吃东西么
Okay, first off, Mom, I'm wearing gloves.
好吧 第一 老妈 我戴了手套
Deeks, people died here.
Deeks 有人在这儿死了
Not from this food.
不是因为这些吃的
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
If you have to know--
如果你一定要知道的话
they're mine, and I got them in a vending machine.
这是我从那边的自动售货机买♥♥的
And they're delicious.
而且他们很好吃
Well, give me some.
好吧 给我一点儿
No. Give me some.
不 给我点儿
No, you just made fun of 'em, why would I give you a chip?
不 你刚才拿他们开玩笑来着 我为啥要给你
Because I'm starving.
因为我要饿死了
Of course you are.
你当然会觉得饿
Don't eat the whole bag.
别全吃了
I'm...
我
We found something.
我们找到了些东西
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said, What did you find? He said,
我说你发现了什么 他说
What did you find? There are several servers missing.
你发现了什么 丢了几台服务器
And what was on those servers?
服务器上有什么
Thousands of documents...
数以千计的文件
budgets, all relating to covert operations.
预算 都是和秘密行动有关的
We're compiling a list.
我们正在整理清单
And how many ops were compromised?
有多少个行动已经暴露了
Hundreds. At least.
至少几百个
And, uh...
还有 呃
there's something else you should know.
还有一些别的东西需要你们知道
I usually stay in for lunch.
我一般在这里吃午饭
If I hadn't forgotten mine at home,
如果我没把午饭落在家里的话
I'd have been here.
我当时也会在这儿
Day of the Dead.
丧尸出笼啊
Well, down here, they say dying is just part of the journey.
唔 在这里 他们说死亡只是旅行的一部分
Yeah? Let's just get this guy and get the hell out of here.
是吗 那我们就找到那家伙 然后快离开这儿
What can I get you?
要点什么
I'll take, uh...
我就点 呃
couple shots of mescal.
来几杯龙舌兰吧
You looking for anything in particular?
你们要来点什么特别的么
Beauty.
美女
Fun.
乐子
You've come to the right place.
那你真是来对地方了
Here are some of the girls that are upstairs.
楼上有几个姑娘
Take your time.
好好享受
I always do.
一向如此
So, you're an accountant.
你是一名会计
Your office is attacked.
你的办公室被攻击了
You run down to a brothel in Mexico?
你逃到了墨西哥的一家妓院
Stress relief.
也是一种解脱
I think this is our guy in charge.
我想 那货是这里管事的
We want to rent the place
我们想租这个地方
for the whole night.
一整个晚上
Who do we talk to?
我们需要和谁交涉
Really?
是吗
Sure.
好吧
Just so you know.
就是告诉你一句
For someone like you,
像你这么大方的人
I'm available as well.
我是随时随地愿意为你服务的
I figured that.
我能看出来
Healthy ego.
适度的自恋哦
I like it.
我喜欢
That's not the only thing that's healthy.
健康可不仅于此
That's not the only thing that's healthy?
健康可不仅于此
It's a character.
这是个性
We're in a brothel.
我们是在妓院里
Drink up.
使劲喝
Enjoy the fruits.
尽情享用这些水果
You wanted to talk about renting the entire bar?
你想谈谈 租下这整间酒吧
Yeah. Upstairs, too.
没错 楼上也要租
Yeah, what's the program? Everybody available?
好吧 有什么节目 妹子们都能来吗
We just pick out the ones we want?
我们能随便挑么
What's the occasion?
要看什么场合咯
Got some marines coming down from Pendleton.
有一些从彭德尔顿来的陆战队员
Actually, that's not true. DEA.
事实上 这不是真的 我们是缉毒局的
Agent Banuelos.
Banuelos探员
We got two cars outside filled
门外有两辆车
with Mexican and American federal agents.
里面可都是墨西哥和美国的联邦探员
We can turn this place upside down.
我们可以把这个地方翻个底朝天
Or you just tell us the location of one man.
或者 你可以告诉我一个人的下落
An American. Fat,
一个美国人 很胖
dark curly hair, came in a few hours ago?
黑色卷发 大概几小时前来过
You know who we're talking about.
你知道我们说的是谁
Person you need to speak to is Carmen.
你们去和Carmen聊聊吧
Room six upstairs.
楼上 第六个房♥间
No one'll give you a problem.
没人会碍你的事
Then it's a deal.
就这么说定了
I'm done for the night.
我已经下班了
We just want to talk.
我们就是想聊聊
About what?
聊什么
Looking for a big man. Curly hair, glasses.
我们正在寻找一位很胖 黑色卷发 戴眼镜的男人
His name is Milton Mulrooney.
他的名字是Milton Mulrooney
Haven't seen him.
没见过
You need to talk to my boss.
你应该和我的老板谈谈
Your boss is the one that told us to talk to you.
是你的老板 让我们来找你的
You got the wrong girl.
你们找错人了
We know he's been here.
我们知道他来过这儿
Is he in trouble?
他遇到麻烦了吗
No, he's in danger.
不 是他遇到危险了
But we're here to help him, Carmen.
Carmen 我们来这儿是为了帮他
He's hiding outside of TJ.
他躲在城外了
In the desert.
沙漠里
Six heavily armed men coming across the street.
有六个带着枪的男人正从街对面走过来
Six guys at the office.
袭击办公室也是六个人
Guess we're not the only ones looking for Milton.
看来我们不是唯一在寻找Milton的人
Get your stuff. Come on.
拿上你的东西 跟我们走
Smile and keep walking.
微笑 继续往前走
Just keep walking.
继续走
Hey!
嗨
Hey. Stop!
嗨 站住
We're walking out of here.
我们可是要走了哦
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表