we got nothing to lose.
我们要孤注一掷
You know, that's funny...
那真的挺有趣的
because...
因为
that sounds just like poor black men to me.
对我来说贫穷的黑人也是这样
I got this. Thanks.
我来吧 谢谢
Look at these for me, Ginny.
看看这些 Ginny
All these women
这里所有的女人
are from various white supremacist groups.
都是不同的白人至上组织里的
They stood by their men
她们协助了自己的男人
and now they're doing ten-plus years
于是她们就
in prison because of it.
要在监狱里多待上十年
I want you to do something for me.
我想让你帮我个忙
Okay, Ginny?
好吗 Ginny
I want you to value yourself.
你要爱惜自己啊
Where did Dallas plan on going after he hit the bank?
在Dallas抢了银行之后他去了哪里
I... I don't know.
我 我不知道
You must have overheard something.
你一定在无意中听到了什么
He always made me leave the room.
他总是让我离开房♥间
Told me to do the dishes
让我去洗碗
or-or make the bed.
或者是铺床
He... he'd pull the little hairs on the back of my neck
如果他发现我无所事事
if he caught me sitting idle.
他就会扯我后颈的细发
Just think.
好好想想
You must've heard a street name,
你一定听到过一个街道的
a neighborhood.
或者一个街区的名字
Come on, help me help you.
拜托 帮助我也帮助你自己
I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Why, why, why?
为什么 为什么
Why are you with a person like Dallas?
为什么你和Dallas这样的人在一起
Isn't it obvious?
这很显然吧
Look at me.
看看我
Who else would want me?
谁还会要我
When the FBI entered the building,
当FBI进入大楼的时候
the masked men were no longer inside.
戴面具的人已经不在里面了
The bank robbers somehow got out of the bank,
抢劫银行的人不知怎么离开了银行
past the FBI and police.
绕过了FBI和警♥察♥
I'm not hearing anything about FBI shooting or killing anybody,
我没有听到任何FBI射击 杀任何人
or storming the bank.
或者冲进银行
The FBI controls the information that's fed to the press.
FBI控制着提供给媒体的信息
You don't believe me?
你不相信我
What do you think I'm hiding?
你觉得我在隐藏什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm going to find out.
但是我会找出来
When Dallas would leave, how long would he be gone for?
如果Dallas离开 他会离开多久
He would leave at different times.
他会在不同的时间离开
When he would come home, he'd take a shower,
当他回来的时候 他会洗个澡
I'd do the laundry.
我会洗衣服
You'd do the laundry because his clothes were dirty?
你洗衣服是因为他的衣服很脏
Yeah. They were covered with dirt.
是的 上面满是尘土
Okay, he and his men
好吧 他和他的人
were digging a tunnel but they also had to figure out
在挖隧♥道♥ 但是他们得找到一个出口
a hideout, somewhere to go after the robbery.
一个抢劫之后要去的地方
How long would he be gone when his clothes weren't dirty?
他的衣服不脏的时候他会出去多久
It might tell us how far away he was travelling.
这可能会告诉我们他走了多远
Was there a pattern to it?
有没有一个模式
No, he would come and go at different times, different days.
没有 他会在不同时间 不同日子这么做
When he came home when his clothes were clean,
当他回来并且衣服不脏的时候
he always brought me paper to do my drawings.
他总是带给我一张纸以便我画画
Have Deeks send over Ginny's drawings
让Deeks把Ginny的画送过来
from the house, quickly.
快一点
On it.
好的
Hey, Deeks, we need the drawings. Yeah? Drawings.
Deeks我们需要那些画 画
Yeah. Okay, got it.
对 知道了
Yeah, all of them. What else?
所有都要 还有别的吗
Any other material you might find...
任何其他你可能找到的材料
Detective, you should see this. Hold on a second.
警探 你该看看这个 等等
Is that what I think it is?
这是我所想的那个东西吗
It's called a PIG.
这个叫做PIG
It's leadlined, used for safely holding
里头衬了铅 被用来安全储存
highly radioactive compounds.
高辐射化合物
Assistant Director, we found the missing nuclear material.
副局长 我们找到了失踪的核材料
Good.
很好
This mission is now about one thing--
现在任务只有一个目标
finding and extricating Agent Callen.
找到并救出Callen探员
Got it.
明白
Ah, excuse me.
打扰下
I've almost got this,
我快弄好了
but, uh, what do you like better,
但是 哪样你觉得更好
the pencil skirt or the mini?
铅笔裙还是迷你裙
Jimmie Ray does have excellent legs.
Jimmie Ray没有漂亮大腿
You got to flaunt them, Mr. Beale.
你得招摇一点 Beale先生
Miniskirt, definitely.
迷你裙 绝对的
All right. I'll get it over to Sam.
好吧 我把他们发给Sam
We are going to find Dallas,
我们会找到Dallas
we're going to dump you back into prison
我们会把你重新扔回监狱
and put the word out that you told us where Dallas was.
然后放出话来说是你告诉我们Dallas所在
Now, you do that, boy.
现在 你就这么干吧 亲
Those are my brothers.
那些是我的弟兄
They'll know I never did that.
他们知道我绝不会这样做的
Sam, on your phone.
Sam 看你的手♥机♥
You're right.
你说的对
It's just talk.
这只是说说而已
But a picture is worth a thousand words, huh?
但是一张图胜过千言万语
And there's more.
还有更多的呢
Don't get me wrong.
别误解我
I mean, I have nothing against men wearing women's clothing.
我是说 我对男扮女装没有任何意见
It's a free country, it's the American Way, but...
这是个自♥由♥的国家 这是美国 但是...
I can't imagine the Aryan Brothers
我不敢想像你的那些雅利安人兄弟
being as open-minded as I am.
会跟我一样思想开明
The man you know as Steven Walinski
你认识的Steven Walinski
is my partner.
是我的搭档
My brother.
我的兄弟
So, understand this.
所以 搞清楚
I will not hesitate
我绝不会犹豫
to throw you back to the hyenas.
把你扔回到那些土狼中
You understand me?
你明白了吗
Now, where's Dallas planning to go after the robbery?
现在告诉我 抢劫之后Dallas计划去哪
I just got out of prison a day ago, man.
我一天前才从监狱里出来 老兄
I was never part of the planning.
我对计划一无所知
Give me something, Jimmie.
给我一点干货 Jimmie
I need more than that.
我需要比这更多
He said something about an abandoned factory.
他提到了废弃工厂
Still not enough.
仍然不够
It's all I got.
这是我全部所知
Well, that's not going to be enough to save you,
好吧 那还不足够救你
if something happens to my partner...
如果我的搭档出了什么事
boy.
小子
If we ever cross paths on the street...
如果我们再街上碰见
Yeah?
怎么
I want to kill you...
我要杀了你
like the animal you are.
像个畜生一样
When you're back in that box,
等你被关回监狱后
I want you to hold onto the hate real tight,
我希望你牢牢记住这份仇恨
because that's all you got.
因为除了仇恨你一无所有
did you figure out where the paper came from?
找到纸的来源了吗
No. We analyzed the weave, the type of fiber
还没 我们分♥析♥了织法 纤维的种类
and the dye used to make the paper,
和造纸的染料
which did lead us to the manufacturer.
通过这些我们找到了造纸商
But then, we hit a dead end.
但之后就毫无进展
Turns out that company's been out of business
结果发现那家造纸厂已经黄了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表