Oh, Thomas-- that sneaky bastard.
Thomas 这个奸诈的小人
I may have underestimated him.
我低估他了
I'll do what I can to contain them,
我会尽力拖着他们
but they've got executive branch orders
但是他们的命令是要
to go through everything.
检查所有的东西
Remind Miss Jones that we have an old building.
提醒Jones小姐我们有一幢老楼
Okay.
好的
How you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
Oh, well, I-I think they're digging me a very deep hole.
我觉得他们在给我挖一个很大的坑
Well, you watch your back, all right?
你要小心点 好吗
Always.
会的
Well, told you we should have called first.
都告诉你了我们要先打电♥话♥
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, uh... we're not open.
我们不开门
We just want a quote.
我们想问个问题
Yeah, call back later, make an appointment.
下次打个电♥话♥预约一下
Gonna be easier just to let us in.
让我们进去比较好
What's this about?
什么事情
You and a dead guy.
你和一个死人
Okay.
好的
Uh, just not in front of my workers, all right?
不要在我的同事面前 可以吗
I-I'll be right out.
我马上出去
What are the chances he actually comes back out of there?
你觉得他回来的概率有多大
I'd say zero and none.
毛都没有
Hey, guys. I think he's coming your way.
伙伴们 我觉得他往你那边走了
We got him.
我们抓到他了
Fisher! Fisher!
Fisher Fisher
Fisher! Hey!
Fisher 嘿
It's like playing Whack-A-Mole.
好像在玩打地鼠
Fisher, open the door!
Fisher 开门
You're only making it worse for yourself!
你这样会越搞越糟
Doesn't he know we're in the middle of a drought?
他知道我们现在正处于干旱吗
Apparently not.
显然不知道
I'd like to begin interviews with Agents Callen and Hanna.
我想会见Callen探员还有Hanna探员
They're not here today.
他们俩今天不在
Call them in.
叫他们来
Well, they're working a case.
他们在办案
Well, call them in anyway.
不管怎么样 叫他们来
We'll begin with Agent Blye until they arrive.
他们到之前我们先会见一下Blye探员
She's not here, either,
她也不在
but, look, you can interview me.
但是 你可以先会见我
I like being interviewed.
我喜欢被会见
Assistant Director Granger has 30 minutes
在我们出授权令之前
to get his people here--
副主任Granger
before we issue warrants to bring them in.
他有30分钟的时间让他的人来这里
Got it.
知道了
Sir.
长官
The invading horde's getting restless.
他们开始坐立不安了
They're threatening warrants
他们威胁说如果没有探员来这边会见她
for any agents not here for interviews.
就要发授权令了
Okay. Let me deal with that.
好的 我来处理
I'm sending Beale to the boatshed.
我准备把Beale送到船屋了
You should go, too. Okay.
你也该走了 好的
Oh, and, uh...
还有
Hetty wanted me to remind you
Hetty想要我提醒你
that this is an old building.
这是一栋老房♥子
Whatever the hell that means.
我也不知道是什么意思
Got it.
我明白了
Damn it.
该死
What was that?
怎么了
Some sort of blackout.
像是停电了
You!
你
Me?
我
What's your name?
你叫什么
Uh... Beale. Eric.
呃 Beale Eric
Eric Beale.
Eric Beale
Eric Bartholomew Beale III, to be exact.
Eric Bartholomew Beale三世 准确点来说
Esquire.
领导好
Well, what the hell happened here, Eric?
发生什么事情了 Eric
We lost power.
我们没电了
Oh. Well, this building is super old
哦 这栋建筑年事已高
and so is the surrounding grid.
周围的线路也是
So we get rolling blackouts this time of day,
所以每天这时候我们都会停电
especially when everyone's cranking their AC.
特别是人人都大开空调时
Hope you used protection.
希望你对这种突发状况
For the surges.
有所准备
How long's it last?
这会持续多久
Uh, well, if the marine layer rolls in
如果海洋性环流涌来
and the temperature drops, it could be about 20 minutes.
然后温度降下来的话 大概20分钟吧
Uh, but if it stays hot, probably three or four.
但是如果还是这样热 也许三或者四
O'clock?
点
Hours.
小时
Unacceptable.
简直不可理喻
I know.
我知道
Welcome to Los Angeles.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Wh-What about backup generators?
那备用发电机呢
I wish.
我还希望能有呢
What do we look like, Homeland Security?
我们看起来像国土安♥全♥部♥么
We've been requesting backup power for years.
几年来我们一直要求备用电源
Yeah. Oh, maybe you guys can put in a good word for us
哦对了 也许你们能帮我们说说好话
when you get to Washington.
当你到了华盛顿
See what you can do to get us up and running.
看看怎么才能让我们重新运作
If we don't have power in 20 miutes,
如果20分钟后我们还没电
we're bringing in generators.
我们使用发电机
Got it.
好的
Guys! You know, I just remembered--
啊 伙计们 我刚刚记起来
there's a taqueria a few blocks from here that has free WI-Fi.
离这边几个街区有一家墨西哥快餐店 还有免费无线
And the best empanadas DE machacas.
还有最棒的千层面
Mmm.
嗯
No tienes hambres.
你们不饿
Bueno.
好吧
Hasta luego.
再见
That's our killer.
那就是杀手
Guy slipped in through the doggie door,
他从狗门溜进来的
which is why he didn't trip the alarm.
所以没发出警报
We have any footage where we see his face?
有没有角度可以看清他的脸
No, he's wearing a mask.
没 他戴了面罩
Vehicle?
车呢
Not yet.
还没结果
I'm still checking traffic
我还在检查
and neighbor cams.
交通和邻居的监控
There is this, however.
但是 发现了这个
The hell's he doing?
他在干吗
Posting it to Murdergram?
发照片到谋杀版Instagram么
He e-mails it to someone.
他把它发给了什么人
Proof of death.
证明目标已死
Murder for hire.
被雇用的杀手
Can you get us the number or the e-mail he sent it to?
你能给我们对方的号♥码或者这封邮件吗
I can get a list of numbers that were active
我能找到一堆
in the area's cell tower,
在此处发射塔用过的号♥码
but I have no way of accessing that specific phone number.
但是我弄不到那个特定的电♥话♥号♥码
I think I found a motive.
我认为我找到动机了
Where'd, uh, Kensi and Deeks go?
Kensi和Deeks上哪去了
They're dropping off Fisher at the LAPD.
他们把Fisher送去洛杉矶警局
What do you have?
你发现了什么
All right, Bell was investigating Chauvenet,
好吧 Bell在调查肖夫内
the black market site
这个黑市网站
which is operated by someone calling themselves, uh,
运行它的人自称 呃
Papa Legba.
"雷格巴老爹"
Papa Legba?
雷格巴老爹
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表