We're federal agents. You're gonna be fine, okay?
我们是联邦探员 你们会没事的 好吗
Gonna be fine.
会没事的
I didn't tell them.
我没告诉他们
I didn't tell them.
我没告诉他们
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I hear the DEA offered you an extension on your visa.
我听说缉毒局要给你的签证延期
That's right.
是的
I'm a lucky man.
我是个幸运的人
It's a great opportunity.
这是个很棒的机会
Continue your training, spend a little time
继续接受培训 花一点时间
in the land of the free, home of the brave.
在这片勇敢之乡 自♥由♥之地享受一下
Yes.
是的
I also heard you turned it down.
我还听说你给拒绝了
I'm grateful for what you and your country
我很感激你们和你们国家
have done for me and my people.
为我和我的人♥民♥做的一切
But it's time for me to go home.
但是到了我该回家的时候了
It was an honor meeting you, Sam.
认识你很荣幸 Sam
It's been an honor having you fight beside us.
有你一起肩并肩战斗 我也很荣幸
Maybe one day, when the fighting is done,
也许有一天 当战争结束了
you will come to visit me in my country.
你会来我的国家来看我
I'd like that.
我很乐意
Take care of yourself.
多保重
"Don't do anything stupid."
别做傻事
Got it.
知道了
Good night, Hetty.
晚安 Hetty
Monet.
莫奈
What's that?
什么意思
You and Mr. Hanna,
你和Hanna先生
you both appreciate
你们都喜欢
Claude Monet's paintings.
克劳德 莫奈的油画
How did you even...? Personally,
你是怎么知... 个人认为
I find them a little dainty.
我觉得他的画有点太精巧了
But to each his own.
但是自成一派
Good night, Hetty.
晚安 Hetty
Good night, Mr. Callen.
晚安 Callen先生
Night, guys. See ya. Night.
晚安 伙计们 再见 晚安
Coming?
走吗
I am gonna catch up with you.
我一会追上你
Okay.
好吧
can I steal a moment?
我能耽误你一点时间吗
Yeah.
好的
When you asked me to profile Kamal today,
今天你让我侧写Kamal的时候
I thought I did.
我以为我做到了
I thought I had researched him enough
我以为我已经做了足够的调查
that I was inside his brain,
我已经可以看透他的想法
that I could predict
我以为我可以预料到
his every action and reaction and...
他的每一个行动和反应 然后...
And...?
然后…
And I was wrong.
然后我错了
I analyzed him
我分♥析♥了他
the best that I could, but...
我尽全力了 但是...
yeah, I was wrong.
我还是错了
intelligence only takes us so far.
情报只能帮你到一定程度
Why is that?
为什么呢
We're human.
我们是人
We're too...
我们也是...
mercurial to ever really be known.
反覆无常超乎想像的生物
Hetty, as an intelligence analyst...
Hetty 作为一个智囊团分♥析♥员
not exactly encouraging.
并不是一件特别激动人心的事
Well, I-I'm not suggesting
我...不是这个意思
that it is.
它是的
It's a reminder-- our work is never done.
它是一种警示 提醒我们的工作永远没有终点
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表