Thank you, Doctor.
谢了 大夫
What happened to Ella?
Ella怎么样了
It's a long story.
这故事说起来可长了
What's up, Eric?
Eric 怎么了
Doctors wouldn't let me talk before.
医生之前都不让我讲话
Something I wanted
我有些事
to tell you.
想告诉你
Tell me what?
告诉我啥
Before I got shot,
我被射伤之前
Ella-- she put a
Ella 她把一个
GPS tracking beacon on him.
卫星定位追踪器放他身上了
Okay.
好的
Just one second. Guys, we have a problem. Eric,
稍等 伙计们 出事了 Eric
repeat what you said to me.
重复一遍你刚跟我说的
LAPD just got a call from a woman
洛杉矶警♥察♥刚刚接到一个女人的电♥话♥
named Cecilia Ramos.
叫Cecilia Ramos
Her sister never showed up for work today.
她妹妹今天没去上班
She got worried, started looking for her.
她很着急 开始寻找她妹妹
Where does her sister work?
她妹在哪上班
Maria Ramos was a nurse
Maria Ramos 曾经是个护士
at the hospital you're at right now.
就在你们正在的医院里上班
What do you mean "Was"?
曾经是什么意思
Police just found her body in the trunk of her car.
警♥察♥刚刚发现她的尸体在她汽车的后备箱里
Throat slit, nurse's uniform missing.
喉咙被割破 护士服不见了
Eric, we need backup now.
Eric 我们需要支援
Get this building locked down.
封锁这栋楼
What's the situation?
什么情况
It's bad.
很糟糕
When you say "Bad"... Very bad.
当你说糟糕 糟糕透顶了
Getting shot
被射中
is very bad.
是很糟糕的
Your cooking is very bad.
你做饭也是很糟糕的
Granger after
Granger 喝了
two drinks is very bad.
两杯酒后也是很糟糕的
I need you to be more specific, G.
我需要你给我讲清楚点 G
You remember the time we fought Thapa?
你记得我们刚找到Thapa的时候么
Oh, angry Gurkha rates very, very bad on the
噢 在Hanna的可怕对象列表里
Hanna scale of bad people, places and things.
愤怒级别的廓尔喀士兵的排名相当相当高
We got six of 'em coming our way.
六个人朝我们过来了
No.
别啊
Who are you?
你谁
What's going on?
怎么了
Shh.
别出声
It's okay.
没事
Got this!
没问题
Son of a...
你♥他♥妈♥的
Hostile headed your way!
敌人朝你过去了
Let her go. I'll open her throat.
放她走 我要切了她的喉咙
Stick with him.
跟上他
It's exactly what he wants.
那就是他想要的
Save that hostage, G.
救下那个人♥质♥ G
Do it!
快去啊
Thapa took a bullet.
Thapa 被射中了
What? No.
什么 别啊
It's not your expiration date,
这可不是你的末日啊
It's okay. Look at me.
没事 看着我
It's-it's just like last time.
就跟上次一样
I'm gonna get you fixed up, we take you home.
你会好的 我们带你回家
I'm already there.
我已经到那了
Here, Deeks.
给Deeks
You're gonna stay with me.
和我在一起
You stay with me.
别睡过去啊
Look for me in smiles, sahib.
在微笑中寻找我 先生
You'll see me
你将看到我
waving back at you.
在向你挥手
Buddy.
哥们
He's gone.
他走了
What's Param Vir Chakra?
Param Vir Chakra 是什么
You must be eager to lose your job, Agent Callen.
你肯定很想丢了工作, Callen探员
I guess I could just look it up online.
我想我可以在网上搜搜
It's India's highest military honor.
那是印度军队的最高荣誉
Param Vir Chakra translates
Param Vir Chakra的意思是
to "Wheel of the Ultimate Brave."
终极勇士之轮
Wow. Well, they just awarded it to Thapa posthumously
好啊 他们刚刚决定追认Thapa此称号♥
for extraordinary valor and self-sacrifice
以表彰他为保卫祖国所作出的
in defense of his country.
英勇非凡的行为和自我牺牲精神
India's also investigating a rogue group of spies
印度也正在调查一伙从事针对美国的
for running unauthorized ops against America.
非授权行动的流氓团伙
Extremists that took advantage of a certain Gurkha's loyalty.
那些利用廓尔喀战士忠诚感的极端份子
And?
然后呢
And we know about the tracker you placed on Thapa.
我们发现了你放在Thapa身上的追踪器
The CIA is not bailing you out, so,
中情局也不打算保你了
if you ever want to see daylight again...
如果你还想活到明天
...you are going to list
你就在天亮前
every one of their names,
列出他们
numbers and addresses
所有人的姓名
before the night's done.
电♥话♥号♥码和地址
So you can pay them a visit?
这样你们就能去找他们了
How are you holding up?
你还挺得住吗
Yeah, I've been, uh... I've been better.
还好 我已经 好多了
Your place or mine?
去你家还是我家
Um...
嗯
you know, I-I was thinking about that,
其实 我在想
and I was thinking that maybe we should, um...
我在想或许我们应该
I don't know. Maybe we should
我说不清 或许我们应该
take a night off every now and then.
时不时地分开一个晚上
I'm so glad you said that.
很高兴你能这么说
Really?
真的
Then why didn't you just say it first?
那你为什么不先提出来
Because we had that stupid first official fight this morning.
因为今早我们刚刚吵了那愚蠢的一架
Well, it can't be
那才不是
our first official fight,
官方正式第一架
'cause I don't even remember what it was about.
因为我都想不起来我们吵什么了
I remember exactly what it was about.
我可记得很清楚吵什么了
Well, I have completely forgotten it, Kay-Kay.
我已经全都忘光光啦 Kay-Kay
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I was just thinking about what Thapa told me about smiles.
没事 我在想Thapa说的关于微笑的那些话
He said that smiles are, um...
他说微笑是
Never mind.
不提了
I will, uh...
我以后
I'll tell you later.
我以后再告诉你
All right.
好吧
So, um,
那么
getting through our first fight's
熬过咱们的第一次吵架
a pretty big deal, right? I'd say
是件大事 对吧 要我说
it's pretty huge. I mean, some would argue
是件非常重要的事情 我的意思是
that this would be a call for celebration.
有些人认为该为此庆祝一番
Huh. But not... not tonight. Well,
是吗 但不是今晚吧 好吧
no, not to quote the Fairy Godmother,
不是 不是要引用仙女教母的话
but, technically, "Tonight" Ends
但严格来说 "今晚"到
when the clock strikes midnight, so...
午夜零点就结束了 所以
Just... just call me if you want to talk.
要是想谈谈就打给我
What?
怎么了
Your smile is so perfect.
你的微笑简直完美
And there it is.
就是这样
Good night.
晚安
You should go home.
你该回家了
I'm already there.
我已经到家了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表