I am the manager. Oh, sir, pleasure to meet you.
我就是经理 哦 先生 很高兴见到你
I'm Steve Bishop.
我是Steve Bishop
I am with the County Health Inspector's Office.
我来自县卫生监督局
Oh, we've already had our inspection.
我们已经被检查过了
We got an "A" Rating. Yes.
我们拿到了A级 是啊
I'm, uh, very well aware of that.
我很清楚
That's, uh, why I'm here today.
这就是为什么我今天来这
I'm afraid
我恐怕
there has been a small clerical error.
这里有个小笔误
Clerical error?
笔误
You were given the wrong rating.
你被给了一个错误的评级
Oh, what... what happened?
怎么回事
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need to put the new sign up,
抱歉 我得要你对你们的修正评级
with your, uh, revised grade.
重新签字
What kind of rating are you giving us?
你要给我们什么评级
You received a "C."
你得到了C级
Oh, oh... And we're gonna need
哦 哇 我们要求你关店整改
to have you close this down until everything is resolved.
直到所有问题都解决
Again, I-I-I'm very sorry.
我再次表示 非常抱歉
A "C," "C"? Why a "C"?
一个C级 为什么是一个C级
We are always an "A."
我们一直是A级
The rating was given due to...
给出这个评级是因为
rodent infestation of the food preparation area,
在备菜区域出现啮齿动物
insect infestation of the refrigerated area,
在冷冻区出现昆虫 还有霉菌出现在
mold on and around... Whoa, whoa. Excuse me.
霉菌出现在... 喂喂喂 等等
Did you just say there were rodents
你刚刚是不是说厨房♥里
and insects in the kitchen? Technically,
有昆虫和啮齿动物 准确点来说
it was rodents in the kitchen, insects in the refrigerator.
是啮齿动物在厨房♥里 昆虫在冷冻区
No... What kind of rodents?
不是 哪种啮齿动物
No rodents. Rats.
没有啮齿动物 是老鼠
I don't have a good thing with rats.
我跟老鼠水火不容
Look, were these rats near my food? Be straight with me.
这些老鼠在我食物的旁边吗 跟我说实话
Wait. Wait. Was it the brown ones or the white ones?
等等 是棕色的老鼠还是白色的老鼠
I really, uh, can't go
我 真的
into specifics. Not the ones with the red eyes.
没法透露细节 不是那种有红眼睛的
No, no, no.
没有没有
No rodents, no rodents. Wait, wait.
没有老鼠 没有老鼠 等等
Hey, red eyes ain't right. Don't leave. Don't leave. There's...
红色眼睛绝对有问题 别走啊 别走啊
You see what you did?
看见你干的好事了吗
Get out of here. What?
离开这里 什么
Now.
现在
Take the busboy with you.
打杂的也一块带走
Come.
来
Frank Kouris.
Frank Kouris
Want to tell us what you're doing in L.A.?
想告诉我们你在洛杉矶干什么吗
The health inspectors in America, they speak like cops.
美国的卫生检查员 说起话来像条子
Federal agents.
联邦探员
Weapons out.
拿出武器
On the ground.
放在地上
Gun.
他有枪
I got these two.
我对付这两个
Go. Get Kouris.
去抓Kouris
Federal agent!
联邦探员
Out of the way, out of the way.
让开 都让开
You good?
你没事吧
I'm good.
我没事
What took you so long?
怎么花那么久
I mean, you just had the one guy,
我说 你就对付一个人
right?
是吧
Not in the mood.
没心情跟你解释
My two guys are cuffed to a table back there.
我那两个拷在餐馆的桌子上了
I also rounded up the busboy and the manager for questioning.
我找了那个打杂的和经理等候讯问
I got hit with a can of Turtle Wax.
我被这家伙拿龟牌车蜡打了
You ever get hit with a can
你有被一罐
of Turtle Wax?
龟牌车蜡击中过吗
I didn't think so.
你没有
I come to Los Angeles for a vacation.
我是来洛杉矶度假的
I watch TMZ, and it looks like fun place.
我浏览TMZ网站 看上去是个有趣的地方
You entered the U.S. Five months ago
你五个月前来美国
and you've been underground since.
之后便一直销声匿迹
That does not sound like much of a vacation to me.
这听起来可不像是度假啊
Eh, that depend on your frame of reference.
那要看你对的参照标准是什么了
A guy that betrayed your organization was blown up
一个背叛你组织的人在爆♥炸♥中身亡
while you were parked right outside.
而你正好在旁边停车
Explain that.
解释下
No, I don't have to.
不 我不必解释
In America, that is called, uh, circumstantial evidence.
在美国 这个叫做间接证据
I also watch the Matlock.
我也看Matlock的
That's a good point.
是个好说法
Besides, you didn't come here five months ago to kill Minas.
再者 五个月前你来这不是来杀Minas的
You were here before he even entered the country.
你在他来美国之间就在这儿了
So I'm wondering,
所以我想知道
what is PK planning?
PK在计划着什么
And why'd they send you here?
为什么他们派你到这里来
Nobody send me anywhere.
没人派我到什么地方去
Hey, my friend,
喂 朋友
do you know where I can get a picture with Yanni?
你知道我在哪里可以跟雅尼合照啊
Yanni. That's funny.
那你 真搞笑
You and your two buddies aren't talking. I get it.
你跟你的另外两个老兄都不交代 明白了
None of you have anything to lose.
反正你们也都是亡命徒
Your nephew, on the other hand,
还要提一下 你侄子
just got accepted into Stanford.
刚刚被斯坦福大学录取
Impressive.
真不错
Kid like that has got a lot to lose.
那样的孩子却会失去很多的东西
Future's bright.
未来还是光明的
You're in this life already.
你已经在这样的生活中了
And you're going away for a long time.
并且茫茫无期
Why do you want to make us
为什么你想要我们
drag your sister and your nephew into this?
把你的妹妹和侄子都牵扯进来
You-you don't talk to my sister, okay?
千万别告诉我姐姐 行不
She raised a good boy. You leave him be.
她养了个好儿子 你们别碰他
PK wanted you in L.A. For a reason
PK派你来洛杉矶
that had nothing to do with Minas.
肯定不是因为Minas
But when they found out he was here,
但他们一发现他在这儿
you got the call to kill him.
就派你来杀他
What do you want to know?
你们到底想知道啥
How did you find Minas?
你们是怎么找到Minas的
His weakness.
他有弱点
Okay, you want to track a man, you find his weakness.
你要找人 就抓准弱点
Minas loved women.
Minas喜欢泡妞儿
Yeah, he always do.
没错 他就好这口儿
My brothers, they find one of his girlfriend in Athens
我手下在雅典找到了他的一个妞儿
and they... convince her to help us.
说服她帮我们
She knew he was in L.A.?
她知道他在洛杉矶
Yeah, the idiot, he tell her that he gonna fly her over
没错 那个傻子 让她几个月后
to see him in a few months, so...
飞过来看他 所以
I track him to an apartment
我就跟踪他到了一处公♥寓♥
and then I follow him to that hotel where he hook up
然后我又跟他到了酒店 结果他正跟
with another girl there.
另一个妞儿胡搞呢
What apartment?
什么公♥寓♥
Some rat hole off of, um,
一个鼠窝样的地方
Washington.
在华盛顿
Look, guys, that's all that happened, huh?
听着 伙计们 事情就是这样的
That's it. Yeah?
就这些了 是吗
You left out the part where you blew him up.
你忘说把他炸飞那段了
Minas deserved to die.
Minas就该死
He-He's a man who is loyal to the highest bidder.
谁出价高 他就跟谁干
We never expect that he gonna be greedy
我们从没料到他会如此贪心
or so stupid to betray us.
或者说愚蠢到背叛我们
But, no, man, I did not kill him.
但是 不是我 伙计 我没杀他
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表