She's still breathing... barely.
她还在呼吸 很微弱
Pulse is thready.
脉搏很弱
Lisa?
Lisa
Callen.
Callen
Kens, we got Lisa Manning at her house.
Kens 我们在Lisa Manning家找到了她
We need an ambulance.
我们需要一辆救护车
Have you ever given Hetty a polygraph before?
你有给Hetty测谎过吗
No.
没
I don't suppose you could ask her about Area 51?
我觉得你不能问他关于51区的事情
Eric, now is not the time for jokes.
Eric 现在可不是开玩笑的时候
What? Who's joking.
啥 我是认真的
If anyone knows the truth about alien visitations, it's Hetty.
如果有人能知道外星来客的秘密 那人肯定是Hetty
We have to take advantage of these situations.
我们必须善用这个有利条件
All right, I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我想想办法
Did you get something there?
你有什么发现吗
Uh, Nell?
额 Nell
Hey, did you cash in some investments today?
嘿 你今天有把什么投资变现吗
Me? Last thing I invested in was
我 我上次投资还是
Captain America, volume one, number 74.
美国队长 第一卷 74号♥
And I had to go in with six other guys.
而且我还是和其他6个人共享的
That's a comic book, right?
那是本漫画书 对吧
Uh, yeah, just a little old comic book
额 是的 就是本很老的漫画书
where Cap is forced to fight Red Skull to the death--
里面说美国队长被迫和红骷髅决一死战
wait for it--
而且是
in Hell.
在地狱里
It's classic.
很经典的
All right, well, I don't know if that's what this is,
好吧 我不确定这是不是你刚才说的
but someone deposited $50,000
但是有人在40分钟之前
into your bank account 40 minutes ago.
向你的账户里存了5万美元
What? That's impossible. That's what it says.
什么 这不可能 但事实就是这样
Um, I have to put in
额 我得输入
my passcode-- can you... Yeah, yeah. Pardon me.
我的密♥码♥ 你能不能 好 好 抱歉
You done? Yeah.
搞定了吗 好了
Whoa.
哇
This isn't mine.
这钱不是我的
I mean, I swear to God, I-I have no idea how this happened.
我是说 我对天发誓 我不知道这是怎么一回事
You have to believe me.
你必须得相信我
There's no way I would ever do anything...
我是不可能做这种事的
All right, just relax. But-but-but-but...
好吧 别紧张 但是 但是 但是 但是
II know how this looks, okay? Beale. Relax.
我知道这看起来像什么 Beale 放松
You-You... Someone's trying to frame me.
有 有人想陷害我
I-I am a lot of things, Nell, but I am not a mole, okay?
我 不管我这个人怎么样 Nell 但我不可能做间谍 知道吗
Beale.
Beale
Aah! I'm sorry.
啊 抱歉
No, I needed that. Yes, you did.
不 我需要那一巴掌 你的确需要
You need to figure out where this money came from.
你得查清楚这钱的来路
And you need to keep this between us until I do.
那你得保守这个秘密 直到我找到答案
The longer you keep this a secret, the more suspicious
你保守秘密的时间越长 你的行为
you're gonna look, and I am not gonna lie for you.
就会越可疑 而到时候我是不会帮你撒谎的
Just let me figure it out, okay?
让我去解决 行吗
Fine.
好
You figure it out.
你来解决
She's lucky you found her when you did.
她很幸运 你们及时找到了她
Let me guess, it's the same thing that took down Granger?
让我猜猜 她和Granger接触的毒物是同一种吗
Well, we need to wait on the tox screen, but if they work
我们还得等毒理学检验 但如果他们
together, then yeah, there's a good chance they were
一起工作 那么他们很有可能
similarly exposed.
接触了相同的毒物
What's his prognosis?
他的情况如何
We're doing all we can, but
我们正竭尽全力 但是
he may have been fighting this off for some time.
他可能已经忍♥受了一段时间了
Why he didn't seek
至于他为什么不
seek medical treatment sooner is beyond me.
及早来寻求治疗 我就不清楚了
Well, that's because he's a tough son of a bitch.
那是因为他是个硬骨头
For his sake, I hope so.
希望他现在也是如此
We should have seen this coming, G.
我们应该预见到这种事的 G
He hasn't quite been himself lately.
他最近表现反常
We both think he looks like hell.
我们都觉得他看起来很糟糕
I just thought it was stress.
我只是以为是压力导致的而已
Anything else we can do?
我们还能做些什么
Yeah, find out where this poison
在有人死掉之前
is coming from before people start dying.
找到毒源
Oh, boy.
我的天
Have you ever committed treason?
你有进行过叛国活动吗
I supposes that depends on one's definition.
我觉得这取决于每个人的定义
Hetty, you have to answer yes or no.
Hetty 你得回答是或否
Oh, yes, I know.
噢 是啊 我知道
I'm very familiar with this process, Ms. Jones.
我很清楚这些流程 Jones女士
Hell, I developed most of these questions.
见鬼 绝大多数问题都是我发明的
Yes, I committed treason.
是的 我进行过叛国活动
But never against the United States.
但从来不是背叛美国
I'll have to make that one
下次我得把那个问题
more specific in the future.
改的更详细些
Have you ever tried to injure or harm
你是否曾经试图
assistant director Owen Granger?
伤害副主任 Owen Granger
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry.
纳尼
I said, "Have you ever tried to injure...?"
我说的是 你是否曾经试图伤害
Yes, I heard you.
是的 我听清你的话了
I even tried to kill him.
我还试图杀了他
But that was a long time ago,
但那是很久以前的事了
and we get along
现在我们
much better now.
关系已经好多了
Well, that's good.
好吧 听起来挺好
These the only profiles you've cleared so far?
你到现在只排除了这些人的嫌疑
No, those are the only ones with any suspicious anomalies.
不 这些是仅剩的有可疑行为的人了
Whoa. You got a suspicious anomaly?
喔 你说可疑行为
Is it above or below the waist?
是腰部之上还是之下呀
It's not funny.
这不好笑
Somebody wired $50,000 into my bank account today.
今天有人往我的银行账户里汇了5万美金
That's not funny. That's frickin' awesome.
这可不是好笑的问题 这简直太棒了
Do you have any idea where it came from?
你知道这些钱是从哪里汇来的吗
Well, whoever did it moved it
不管是谁干的
through a bunch of different accounts here and abroad.
他都是从多个本土和境外账户上操作的
They clearly didn't want me to find out who it was.
他们很显然不想让我知道是谁
I have a question.
我有个问题
How come this stuff never happens to me?
为啥这种事儿从未在我身上发生过
What, blackmail? Yeah.
啥 勒索吗 是啊
Do you think they transferred the money to arouse suspicion?
你认为他们转这笔钱来引起怀疑吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Seems pretty coincidental, don't you think?
看上去好巧合 你不这样认为吗
Yeah, but they also have to know we're never gonna suspect you
是 不过他们一定也知道我们从不会怀疑你
of being a part of something like this.
会参与这样的事情
Yes, but they'd know we'd have to check it out nonetheless,
对 但他们知道 我们不得不查一下
and they'd also know he would be kept busy trying to find the source.
还有他们也一定知道他会忙着查出源头
It's a stall tactic.
这是拖延策略
So, they're just buying themselves some time.
所以 他们只是在争取一点时间
Yeah. Time for what?
是啊 争取什么时间呢
No! No! What the...?
不 不 这是怎...
Need help down here!
这儿需要帮忙
What's going on?
发生什么事儿了
Hurry!
快
Helen! Helen!
Helen Helen
Oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh!
哦
Got it, got it. Go. Now.
托住了 托住了 快去 马上
Damn it! Get her down.
妹的 把她放下来
We need a medic!
我们需要医生
She's not breathing.
她没呼吸了
I'll get the defibrillator.
我去拿电击除颤器
Go, Kensi, go.
快 Kensi 快
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表