Text Michelle.
发信息给Michelle
Text Michelle what?
发什么
Not you. I have a new dictation app.
没跟你说话 我新装了个语♥音♥控制应用
It works like a charm.
相当好用
Text Michelle.
发信息给Michelle
Sorry, I don't understand you
抱歉 不明白你的指令
Clearly.
显然很好用
Text Michelle.
发信息给Michelle
What do you want to say to Michelle?
你想对Michelle说什么
Plummber's coming at 2:00.
管道工2点钟来
Lubber's in the canoe.
傻大个坐在独木舟里
Wow, that works really well.
这软件还真不错
Do you want me to send it?
发送这条信息吗
Yes. No.
是 不要
Message sent.
信息已发出
Give me that.
给我吧你
Just what I wanted to avoid.
真是烦啥来啥
Not supposed to text and drive, Sam.
开车时就不该发短♥信♥ Sam
Need to obey the law once in a while.
偶尔也守一下法好吧
Okay.
好的
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
That's FBI.
是FBI
Agent Hanna!
Hanna探员
Place both hands out of the window now.
马上把双手伸出车窗外
What?
啥
Now!
马上
Open the car door with your right hand.
用你的右手打开车门
Agent Callen, remain in the car.
Callen探员 留在车内
Keep your hands on the dash.
把手放在仪表板上
What's this about?
这怎什么回事啊
Step out of the vehicle.
下车
Place both hands behind your head.
双手放在脑后
I'm an armed federal agent.
我是配枪联邦探员
My badge is in my pocket.
徽章在我口袋里
My gun is on the small of my back.
枪别在我的后腰
Walk backwards towards me.
倒着走到我这边来
Stop right there.
站在那里别动
What's this about?
这到底是什么情况
On your knees.
跪下
Somebody want to tell me what the hell is going on?
谁能告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗
Mr. Hanna,
Hanna先生
I'm afraid we have to cooperate.
恐怕这次必须得配合他们了
You're under arrest for murder.
你因谋杀被捕了
What is that?
这是个啥
Durian.
榴莲
King of fruit. So hot right now.
水果之王 现在可流行了
Since when is fruit hot?
水果什么时候变性感(流行)了
Uh, since the Garden of Eden.
自从伊甸园那时候起
Then it was an apple, but fruit has evolved.
那时候只是苹果 但水果已经进化了
This one might be more evolved than you.
这只可能比你进化得还好些
Acai, goji, mangosteen...
巴西莓 枸杞 山竹
But this is at another level completely.
但这个完全是另一个级别的
This is a stimulant, a mood enhancer
这可是兴♥奋♥剂♥ 情感放大器
and an aphrodisiac-- what?!-- all rolled into one.
还是壮♥阳♥药♥ 真的 它集三者与一身
And then I put it in my morning smoothie.
我把它放进了早餐奶昔里
What's up?
不行咩
I-I think you're gonna need a bigger knife.
我觉得你需要把大点的刀
I understand, Madam Secretary,
我明白 部长
but Sam Hanna is an agent of the highest order
但Sam Hanna是级别最高的探员
and I have cooperated with you fully.
而且我已经全面配合你了
I need some answers.
我需要答案
Make haste, Madam Secretary.
请尽快 部长阁下
Did she give you any indication what this was about?
关于这件事 她给过你什么指示了吗
No. And she's not going to, Agent Callen.
没有 而且她也不打算这么做 Callen探员
Agent Hanna's case
Hanna探员的案子
is running through DOJ.
目前正由司法部处理
We can't interfere in any way.
我们不能以任何形式插手
And FBI's not allowing visitors.
FBI也不会允许去探视
Sir, what's going on?
长官 发生什么事了
Sam was arrested. For what?
Sam被逮捕了 为什么
I'm not gonna just sit around and do nothing.
我不会坐视不管的
That's exactly what you're going to do.
你只能这样
You've been restricted from field duty.
而且你也不能出外勤了
Gonna need your badge.
请把徽章交出来
I'll inform Michelle.
我会通知Michelle的
Case on deck.
有新案子了
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
这不会是真的吧
What is he charged with? Murder.
他被指控什么罪 谋杀
What?
什么
There is a case on deck.
现在有新案子了
Please report to Ops.
去行动中心报到
As ordered.
服从命令
Lance Corporal Kevin Bronner.
上等兵 Kevin Bronner
Found dead in his office
被发现死在他的办公室里
at Bremerton Naval Base.
就在Bremerton海军基地
Bremerton? Wait, in Washington?
Bremerton 是在华盛顿的吧
Why are we even looking into this?
我们为什么要管这个案子
Is that a murder weapon?
那是凶器吗
Because this looks like a suicide.
因为看起来像是自杀
Ms. Jones...
Jones小姐
Assistant Director Granger?
Granger副主任在哪
He's left the building.
他离开了这里
He's making a right on Lincoln.
右转上了Lincoln街
Activate isolation protocol.
启动隔离程序
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Let's go.
都走吧
Quickly.
速度
Commencing shadow mode.
启动暗影模式
I always wanted to say that.
我一直都想说这句台词
Wait. What's going on?
等等 这是干嘛
It's called protecting our assets.
这叫情报保护措施
Ops is now secure.
行动中心现在安全
Let's get to work.
我们开工吧
Here's what we know.
这是目前掌握的情况
Sam has been arrested
Sam因被控谋杀
for the murder of Leyla Walden, 46.
46岁的Leyla Walden而被捕
She was found dead three days ago
三天前她被发现死于
in her Van Nuys apartment.
在Van Nuys的公♥寓♥中
Who is she? We've been running her name
她是谁 我们已经把她的名字
through several databases.
在多个数据库进行了查询
So far, no connection to NCIS or Sam.
目前还没发现她和NCIS或者Sam有任何关系
And we're still in the dark about what the FBI has.
而且我们对FBI掌握的资料也是一无所知
She's been working at a real estate agency
她在最近的六个月里都在
for the past six months.
一家房♥地♥产♥中介公♥司♥工作
Before that, various jobs as a bookkeeper.
在那之前 她干过几份会计的工作
Okay, maybe she was helping Sam find a place.
也许她正帮Sam找房♥产
Or doing his books.
或者帮他做账
Sam keeps his valuables in a fireproof safe under his floor.
Sam把贵重物品都放在地板下的防火保险柜里
He's not moving.
他才不会搬家
And he's not letting a stranger handle his finances.
也不会让陌生人碰他的钱
Well, that's assuming she's a stranger. Right?
那得假设这人的确和Sam不熟 对吧
What are you saying?
你这是什么意思
Well, I'm saying there's gotta be a connection
我是说 他们之间肯定得有联♥系♥
and you can't possibly know all of Sam's friends.
你也不可能认识Sam所有的朋友吧
You know all of Kensi's friends?
你认识Kensi所有的朋友吗
Yeah, 'cause I'm the only one.
当然 因为只有我一个嘛
Uh, thank you for that.
额 我感谢你拆台
I know my partner.
我了解我的搭档
Okay, so, then you probably know
好吧 那你可能知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表