And where are the drugs now?
毒品现在在哪
Oh, I ain't telling you that.
这我不会告诉你的
Oh, God, that's good.
哦 天哪 真好喝
You know, I feel like, uh, we should probably just...be honest with each other, you know?
你看 我觉得呢 我们是不是应该...坦诚以待
'Cause here's the deal: no one's gonna know.
反正我们说好了 也没人会知道
I mean, think about it. Your brothers are gonna think you died defending the cause.
我是说 想想吧 你的兄弟们会认为你死于防守战
You're gonna take several tons of cocaine off the street,
而你将会带着好几吨♥可♥卡♥因♥离开
which is a bargaining chip in the afterlife,
下半辈子都不用愁了
and, uh, let's just face it, you're probably gonna need that.
好好想想吧 你可能会需要的
Mike? God have mercy on your soul.
Mike 上帝悲悯你的灵魂
All right, all right. All right.
好吧 好吧 好吧
A guy named Worm is cutting it at his place.
有个叫Worm的人正在他家分货
I don't know his real name, I swear.
我不知道他的真名 我发誓
Works out of a Chinese restaurant in Reseda.
他在Reseda的一家中国餐馆工作
So, you got a white supremacist working at a Chinese restaurant?
在中国餐馆工作的白人至上主义者
Guess you can never judge a... book by its cover.
还真的不能...以貌取人啊
Hey, hey, hey. What about my drink?
嘿 嘿 嘿 我的酒呢
This? No, you can't... you can't drink in your condition.
这个吗 不 你现在的情况不能喝酒
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的
That's freaking apple juice!
这是他妈的苹果汁
You're a lying bastard! I know,
你个撒谎精 我知道
but the good news is, I lied about your burns, too.
不过好消息是 关于你的烧伤 我也撒谎了
They're only 25%. You're gonna live.
你的烧伤面♥积♥只有25% 你会活下来的
Have fun in prison.
在监狱里玩得开心
Oh, no! God! Son of a bitch!
哦 天啊 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I think somebody needs their catheter changed.
我想有人的导管该换了
I'll check.
我会检查的
Be careful with that stuff. It's highly corrosive.
小心点这玩意儿 它有强腐蚀性
Matches? Lighter? Nothing?
火柴 打火机 都没有
Do you?
你有吗
Try not to inhale the smoke.
不要吸进烟
You ready?
准备好了吗
Light it up.
点火吧
Fire in the hole.
准备燃烧
What is that?
怎么了
It's a fire.
起火了
Now, G.
动手 G
Move! Watch out. It's not working.
让开 小心点 你这没用的
The hull has been breached.
艇身漏了
That is a leak alarm.
这是泄漏警报
They put a hole in the ship?
他们居然凿了个洞
Even if that chamber fills with water,
即使那个舱室灌满水
it won't affect us or our mission.
也不会影响到我们和我们的任务
Move what you can into the stern to counterbalance.
尽量向船尾堆东西 保持平衡
Go. Yeah.
去吧 好的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Morse code.
摩斯密♥码♥
The Navy's got to be listening.
海军一定能听到
Sorry I interrupted your little game of, uh, Candy Crush there.
抱歉打扰你的糖果大冒险时间
I'm writing a letter to Michelle and the kids.
我在给Michelle和孩子们写信
We're getting out of here, Sam.
我们一定会出去的 Sam
In case we don't.
以防万一
Well, tell her I died saving your life, will you?
那告诉她我为了你把命都搭上了 好吧
You're joking about a letter my family's gonna read after I'm dead.
你还拿我给家人的遗书开玩笑
Too soon?
太早了吗
What's wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Never heard of black humor?
没听过黑色幽默吗
Are you trying to make me angry?
你是在惹我生气吗
'Cause if you are, it's working. Good.
如果是的话 你已经成功了 很好
I need you angry.
我是想让你生气
But not at me. At them.
但不是对我 是对他们
'Cause sooner or later, they're gonna open that hatch,
因为迟早他们都会打开舱门
and when they do, we need to be ready to roll.
到那时候 咱们得做好准备
Was that your plan?
这就是你的计划
There's no way they're gonna open that hatch
他们才不会冒着淹掉舰桥的风险
and risk flooding the bridge. That's just stupid.
打开舱门 这也太蠢了
Trust me. I got a good feeling about this plan.
相信我 我对这计划有信心
You remember when I told you
记得我告诉过你
that the CO2 level buildup will start affecting your ability
当二氧化碳浓度高到一定程度
to think straight?
就会影响人的思考能力
Well, it's happening.
你现在就是了
Either they open that hatch, and we go out firing...
要么他们打开舱门 我们战个痛快
Or we sink.
要么咱们就沉到底儿
Or the Navy picks up on my Morse Code.
要么海军接到我发出的摩斯密♥码♥
Then they torpedo us, and we sink.
一颗鱼雷送咱们沉到底儿
Either way, we're not letting them get to San Diego, right?
不管怎样 绝不能让他们到达圣地亚哥 对吧
Right.
没错
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Those are the sounds of desperate men.
那是他们的垂死呼号♥
No. I think that's Morse code.
不 好像是摩斯密♥码♥
They're trying to alert their Navy.
他们在向海军发出警报
The flooding is slowing us down even more.
漏水让我们速度更慢了
They must have disconnected the bilge pump.
他们一定是把舱底泵切断了
We can't risk surfacing.
我们不能冒险浮起
Divert as much power as you can to the engines.
尽可能把功率留给发动机
Shut off everything else.
其他的都关掉
Lights? Lights, air, everything.
关灯 灯 空气 都关掉
I understand, sir.
我理解 长官
I was on my way back to Washington...
我当时正在回华盛顿的路上
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I will, sir.
我会的 长官
Deeks has got an alias and a possible location for the drugs.
Deeks找到个化名和可能的藏♥毒♥地点
Guy's name is Worm, aka Richard Miller.
名字是虫子 也就是Richard Miller
He works at The Great Wall restaurant
他在长城饭店工作
on Sherman Way in Reseda.
在Reseda的Sherman街上
Alert the others.
告诉其他人
Uh, he also got the name of someone who may have paid for the sub-- Jabril.
他也给出了出资造潜艇的人的名字 Jabril
But, uh, it's pretty common, and I don't have a surname.
但这是很常见的名字 我不知道他的姓
And?
然后呢
And I also picked up a Naval transmission.
然后我还发现了个海军任务指示
COM-Third-Fleet has launched the alert 30 ASW package
第三舰队指挥官已经启动反潜艇任务
with two H-60s and a P8A Poseidon sub hunter, call sign Talon Five-Five.
派出两架H-60直升机和一架P8A反潜机 呼号♥T5-5
Hetty, they have ord... Have orders
Hetty 他们奉... 奉命
to locate and destroy the submarine. I know.
找到并击毁潜艇 我知道
What can we do?
那我们怎么办
Pray...
祈祷吧
loud and hard.
全力祈祷
He requires no prayers.
他不需要祈祷
It is permissible.
这是允许的
It is disrespectful.
这是不敬的
We need no Salat, no Ghusl, no Kafan.
我们不要祈祷 不要净身 不要装裹
We will be buried in our blood and clothes because
我们会被葬在自己的血和衣服里
the Shaheed is resurrected on Yawm Al-Din.
因为Shaheed会在审判日复活
And the smell of our blood will be like the sweetest-smelling musk.
我们的鲜血 会像麝香芬芳
Wire the detonators.
把雷♥管♥装好
So, we got a couple cars in the back in the...alley.
巷尾有几辆车...
What the hell happened to you two? You get in a catfight?
你俩到底怎么了 两只小猫打架了
Don't be stupid. Seriously. You run into more skinheads?
别傻了 说真的 你碰到光头党了
Yes. No.
对 没
Don't worry about it. Are they in there?
别担心 他们在车里吗
I didn't get close enough. There's a dog.
我没靠的太近 那有条狗
You're afraid of dogs?
你居然怕狗
I'm not talkingabout, like, a King Charles spaniel.
我说的不是查尔斯王猎犬这种类型的
This thing looked like a freaking hyena.
而是像鬣狗那样吓人的
Actually, you know what? It maybe have been a hyena.
我说 你知道吗 它或许之前是一只鬣狗
Was it laughing at you?
它嘲笑你了
No, no. What's... what's that?
不 不 你们...在干嘛
I don't... I don't like this. I don't like that.
我不 不喜欢这样 我不喜欢那个
Not at all. Not one bit.
一点都不喜欢 一点都不
All right.
好了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表