Maybe we have to pay Captain Beck another visit.
或许我们还要再去拜访一下长官Beck
I'm sorry, can I help you? No, we do not need help.Thank you.
不好意思 有什么需要帮忙的吗 不 不需要 谢谢
I'm sorry, sir. I don't...
不好意思 长官 我没
Please hold my calls, Ms. Tucker.
请帮我记录下电♥话♥ Tucker小姐
I have nothing to add to what I've already told you.
我该说的都说了 没别的了
Captain, you know it's a federal offense
长官 你知道在联邦案件调查的时候
to make false statements in a federal investigation.
撒谎是违反联邦法律的吗
I did not make... Sir, it would behoove you
我没有 长官
not to compound your prior lack of candor with more lies.
真话和假话不要混在一起说这样更好
We know you lied about the last time you saw Harris.
我们知道你关于最后一次见Harris的时间说谎了
And you so conveniently forgot
你如此自然的忘记了
to mention the fact that you recently visited him in Tunisia.
提到上次你和他在突尼斯见面的事情
My interactions with my subordinates have nothing to do
我跟下属的交流
with your investigations.
跟你们的调查无关
Besides,
再说了
it's well above your pay grade. It may be above
它已经远超出你的工资等级 或许它是超出我的工资等级
our pay grade, but it's not above our security clearance.
但是没有超出我们的安全调查范围
Captain,
上校
you knew Harris.
你了解Harris
He was a good man,
他是一个好人
and he deserves to be laid to rest properly.
他死后也应当得到公正的待遇
And so do his assailants. I'm sorry.
也是他的袭击者 不好意思
I'm afraid I can't tell you anything else. Captain, please...
我恐怕我没什么好说的了 长官 拜托
I'd appreciate it if you would
如果你能离开我的办公室
just leave my office, please.
我会非常感激 请
Sir.
长官
Whoa.
哇
Is it just me or is this a little freaky?
只有我感到这里有点诡异吗
It's weird.
是有点奇怪
Yeah. Tell me about it.
是啊 可不是嘛
No, no. Check it out.
注意看
What's missing here?
这里少了什么
The hell is he hiding?
他在隐瞒什么
I don't know.
不知道
I know what he's hiding behind.
我知道他在隐瞒
Hey, Callen, you guys back yet?
Callen 你们回去了吗
Yeah. Hey, look, we got a problem over here.
回了 我们这里遇到了点问题
We're looking at the 3-D recreation.
我们现在正在看着这个3D重塑模型
There's no visible entrance or exit wounds.
但没有发现明显的射入口或是射出口
Don't forget we can't see the underside of the bodies.
别忘了 我们看不见尸体底下的那部分
The entrance wound could be underneath them,
射入口可能在他们身子底下
and there may not be an exit wound.
然后可能没有射出口
Yeah, but there's no signs of blood pooling either,
对 但是也看不到血泊
and their body positioning indicates...
而且从尸体摆位能看出
they died of smoke inhalation.
他们死于烟尘吸入
There's no blunt trauma.
没有钝伤痕迹
Either way, we have a very different scenario.
不管怎样 我们面前的是一个非常不同的情形
Why don't you guys head back.
那你们赶紧回来吧
All right. Well,
好的
we'll see you in 20 minutes.
20分钟之后见
Callen and Sam think they found something.
Callen和Sam觉得他们发现了些什么
Blue Chevy Malibu, your 12 o'clock.
你的12点钟方向 有一辆蓝色雪佛兰迈瑞宝
Holding four guys. Now there's three. One of them
车里坐着四个人 现在是三个 其中一个
is now at your two o'clock with a gray sport coat.
现在在你的两点钟方向 穿着一件灰色运动外套
You see him?
你看到他了吗
I do.
看到了
Okay, now we got one guy pulling
好 现在有一个人正在
a briefcase out of the back of that car.
从后备箱往外拿一个公文包
Might be private security.
可能是私人保安吧
Either way, I don't like it.
不管是不是 我不喜欢这种感觉
You got my back? Always.
掩护我 一向如此
Ow.
嗷
Gun! Federal agents.
有枪 联邦探员
Stop! Freeze! Freeze!
停下 不许动 不许动
Eric, I need you to find a blue Chevy Malibu
Eric 我需要你帮我找到一辆在Flower街
north on Flower.
向北行驶的蓝色雪佛兰迈瑞宝
Got it, Kens.
好的 Kens
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Better than that guy.
没事 比那家伙强
Tunisian government negotiated the release
突尼斯政♥府♥接受谈判释放
of Waters' and Harris's bodies.
Waters和Harris的尸体
They're on their way home.
他们现在在回家的路上
Good.
很好
Leave no man behind.
绝不丢下任何同伴
Guys, Kensi and Deeks were just in a shooting
各位 Kensi和Deeks刚才在Beck的办公室外
outside Beck's office.
经历了一场枪战
Where are they? Heading back.
他们现在在哪儿 回来的路上
They're okay. They took out one of the shooters,
他们没事 他们干掉了其中一个枪手
still trying to find the rest.
剩下的还在找
What the hell happened? We're...
发生什么事情了 我们
putting the pieces together now. But check it.
正在试图将片段拼接起来 你们看
Going over the video again, we found this.
在重新过了一边视频之后 我们发现
They're carrying RPGs. If you've got rockets
他们有火箭筒 如果你带着火箭筒
and your intent is to kill the ambassador,
去准备杀掉大使
why would you let her go into a secure building?
那你为什么还要让她逃到一个安全的楼里呢
But wait, there's more. Act now
但等下 这儿还有呢 开始
and we'll throw in this, compliments of the FBI,
我们再给你们看下这个 感谢FBI
taken in Koreatown this morning.
这片段是在今早韩国城拍到的
The Feds have this bank under surveillance because
联邦局监控这件银行是因为
of suspected ties to terror financing.
怀疑他们与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥融♥资♥
But that's not all.
但这不是全部
This limited time offer also gets you this guy.
这个有限机会还给我们提供了这个人
That's right. It's the shooter
对 这就是Kensi和Deeks
that Kensi and Deeks just killed outside of Beck's office.
刚才在Beck的办公室外干掉的那个枪手
Same guy. I think you just confirmed
同一个人 我觉得你刚刚证明了
the bank's ties to terror financing.
这家银行与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥融♥资♥的联♥系♥
Now, the angle of their faces in relationship to the camera
监控摄像机所拍摄到的他们脸的角度
isn't ideal, but facial recognition gives
不够正面 但人脸识别系统告诉我们
60% probability that at least two of the men
百分之60的可能性里面至少两个人
are the same men from the consulate attack video.
与大使♥馆♥突击视频里的人符合
Get these photos out in a BOLO
把这几张图上传到侦查通报
to all law enforcement in the area
然后发到各个执法机关
with a warning not to approach,
并告诉他们如果发现目标
just to notify NCIS and FBI if they're spotted.
请告知NCIS和FBI 不要靠近
On it.
这就去办
Gentlemen, I've just been informed that Ambassador Kelly
先生们 我刚刚被告知 Kelly大使
would like to see our replica of the consulate crime scene.
想要看看我们做的犯罪现场重塑模型
The ambassador is here in L.A.?
大使现在在洛杉矶
Well, she's here for Commander Harris's burial,
她是为了参加后天
day after tomorrow,
在洛杉矶国家公墓举♥行♥的
at Los Angeles National Cemetery.
Harris指挥官葬礼而来的
That's why these guys are in L.A.
这就是为什么他们在洛杉矶
They're here for another attempt at the ambassador.
他们是来再次袭击大使的
No bullet holes in the walls,
墙上没有弹孔
bodies or floor.
尸体上和地上也没有
Really bad shooting.
枪法真糟糕
Most of these guys just pray and spray.
这里面的大部分人只会祈祷和乱扫一气
There's a pretty clear boot print here.
这有一个比较清晰的靴子印
Yeah, looks like the breacher has some weight to him;
看起来这突击手块头不小
this would be about a size 13.
鞋号♥都13号♥左右了
Take a picture, see if Eric and Nell can find something.
拍张照片 看看Nell和Eric能不能查到什么东西
What's up, gentlemen?
怎么了 先生们
You guys good? Peachy.
你们没问题吧 棒棒的
What's the status on the ambassador?
大使的情况怎么样
We alerted her security detail,
我们通知了她有关安保的细节
as well as the local authorities.
也通知了当地权利部门
The FBI's all over it as well
FBI也正在全力查这件事
Question is,
问题是
why were those guys at Captain Beck's office?
那些人为什么在Beck上校的办公室
And, uh, was that money for him?
还有 那些钱是给他的吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表