What's going on, guys?
伙计们 发生啥了
What can I do you for?
我能帮上忙吗
Question.
问题
Do you crumble graham crackers into your s'mores-cakes?
你是不是弄碎了全麦饼干放在思慕斯蛋糕里?
Do I crumble... crack...?
我是不是弄碎了...
Are we, are you being serious?
我们...你们来真的吗
Do you really want to know?
你们真想知道吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think that you want to know where Abdul is.
我觉得你更想知道Abdul在哪
And?
还有呢
And Dalbir had to prove his loyalty to MAK
Dalbir不得不向MAK证明自己的衷心
despite having a non-Muslim girlfriend,
即使他有个非穆♥斯♥林♥的女友
which means he had to do something recently to take advantage of said girlfriend.
这就说明他最近利用了这个所谓的女友
So, we just have to figure out who she is
所以我们得找出她是谁
and where she fits into the story.
还有她是怎么参与进来的
And if we follow that line of investigation,
如果我们按照这方向来调查
I'm pretty sure we'll find out where they're keeping Abdul.
我相信我们会发现他们把Abdul藏哪儿的
Hey, so just for the record,
嘿 顺便说一句
to clarify, I wasn't really...
澄清下 我没有...
I wasn't talking to myself, earlier, when I was...
我之前不是自言自语 我在...
That was kind of an inner monologue that I then said out loud, subsequently,
我之前说出了内心的独白 再者
which kind of defeats the purpose, but, um...
这有点违背了独白的初衷 但是...
Guys?
伙计们
Find the girlfriend.
找到那女友
Got it.
明白
All right, Eric. Thank you.
好的 Eric 谢了
So Kamal left the consulate and crossed the road
七分钟前 Kamal离开了领♥事♥馆♥
into that pawnshop about seven minutes ago.
过马路去了那家当铺
He's liquidating whatever he can.
他在清算一切
He's planning to run.
准备计划逃跑
Well, can you blame him?
你能怪他吗
I've got the street. You got the car.
我过街看看 你看着车
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等等等等等
He saw you at the consulate. He'll recognize you.
他在领♥事♥馆♥见过你 会认出你的
I'll take the street, you take the car.
我过街看 你盯着车
Touche.
说得好
What did you just say?
你刚才说啥
Touche.
说得好
Great observation.
好观察力
You know Deeks says that all the time.
你知道Deeks总这么说吧
Yeah?
知道
Now I know why.
现在我知道原因了
Good call, good call. No, yeah, okay. No, I...
好主意 好主意 不 好吧 我...
You made one.
你说得对
All right. Ha, ha, ha.
好的 哈 哈 哈
Kamal Pajman?
Kamal Pajman吗
Stop, Kamal!
站住 Kamal
Stop!
站住
listen to me.
听我说
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
We know who's after you.
也知道谁在找你
We're here to protect you.
我们是来保护你的
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你们
We know what happened at the cafe this morning.
我们知道今早发生在餐厅的事了
Abdul was taken by the same men who tried to grab you.
抓了Abdul的人和找你的是同一伙人
Maktab Al-Khidamat.
MAK组织
They took Abdul?
他们抓走了Abual?
As he was walking to mosque for morning prayer, yes.
在他去清♥真♥寺做晨祷的时候带走的
And Fahad?
Fahad呢?
Fahad was killed while running on the beach this morning.
Fahad在沙滩晨跑的时候被杀了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Fahad is dead?
Fahad死了?
We think it was a mistake.
我们认为这是个失误
They want you alive,
他们想让你活着
so they can interrogate you about the army's plans
这样才能审问你军方
for the opium trade in the Helmand province.
关于赫尔曼德省的鸦♥片♥交易
Taliban in the Helmand province
赫尔曼德省的塔♥利♥班♥分子
fuels insurgents in the rest of my country.
在我国其他地方发起叛乱
And now that the U.S. And the allies have pulled out of the region...
现在由于美国和盟军都撤出了叛乱地区
It is more important than ever that we protect that land.
保卫祖国比以往任何时候都重要
Which is why you're in America training with the DEA.
这正是你在美国和缉毒局一起训练的原因
We know.
我们知道
What do you want me to do?
你们需要我做什么
We want you to find Abdul.
我们想要你找到Abdul
And avenge Fahad's death.
为Fahad报仇
What do we have?
有什么进展
Dalbir Gilani's girlfriend is Nedda Japour.
Dalbir Gilani的女友是Nedda Japour
She's American, but her parents are immigrants from Afghanistan.
她是美国人 但父母是从阿富汗移♥民♥来的
They own a shoe repair shop in Hollywood,
他们在好莱坞有家修鞋店
and when Nedda's not in school,
Nedda不上学的时候
she's working the front of the store.
她在店里工作
All right, so he's gotta be familiar with the shoe repair shop.
好的 那他应该很熟那家修鞋店
Here's what's strange. It's the middle of the day.
有点奇怪的是 大中午的
The shop is closed.
店已经关门了
Yeah, no one's answering the land line,
座机也没人接
and Nedda and her parents' phones are turned off.
Nedda和她父母的手♥机♥也都关机了
So I took a peek at the traffic cams
我粗略看了一下
near the closest major intersection.
最近的一个主要交叉路口的监控
And?
然后
And a certain white van
发现某辆白色货车
has been driving back and forth on that street all day.
在那条街上来来回♥回♥开了一整天
Shoe repair shop.
修鞋店
It's a perfect place to torture Abdul.
是个折磨Abdul的绝佳地方
MAK doesn't even have to bring tools.
MAK甚至都不需要带工具
Eric, have Kensi and Sam meet us there.
Eric,通知Kensi和Sam与我们在那碰头
You must be Kamal.
你一定就是Kamal
Agent Callen.
Callen探员
Detective Deeks.
Deeks警探
Got an entrance in the front
在前面发现一个入口
and an entrance in the back.
后面也有一个
Blinds are shut.
窗帘都拉上了
Place says it's closed, and we have no idea
说是关门歇业了 我们也不清楚
how many guys we're gonna be going up against.
店里有多少人要对付
Is there a plan to get in
有没有一个计划
without kicking down a door?
可以让我们不用破门而入
They are looking for me.
他们在找我
If I knock, they'll open the door.
如果我敲门 他们会开的
We good?
可以吗
We're good.
可以
You heard the man.
你们都听到了
You'll need a weapon.
你需要一样武器
Thank you.
谢谢
That's actually my backup.
这其实是我的备用抢
Then say "You're welcome."
那就说 不用谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
It's got a light trigger, go easy.
板机很松 小心点
Kensi, Deeks-- take the front with Kamal.
Kensi Deeks 跟Kamal一起从前门进
Flush out as many as you can.
引出尽可能多的人
Sam and I will take the back.
Sam和我从后门进
Okay.
好的
Be smart out there.
放聪明点
Okay.
好的
Uh, that means don't do anything stupid.
意思就是说别做傻事
Don't worry. From him, it's a term of affection.
别担心 对他来说 这已经是喜欢你的表现了
Eric, we've got Abdul.
Eric 我们找到了Abdul
Send an ambulance.
叫辆救护车
Copy that, Callen.
收到 Callen
Where are the hostages?
人♥质♥们都哪去了
Got a family.
找到一家人
Clear!
安全
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表