Go ahead, dig in. Just take a...
来吧 开吃吧
Oh, I'm... Take a little bit.
吃一点
They're, uh, they're gluten free. Oh, not right now.
这是不含面筋的 现在先不吃
Just... Thanks, but no.
-就 -谢谢 不过算了
Um, when, um... Do you...?
当 你要不要
So, when we said that we...
当我们说
liked them, we actually
我们喜欢吃的时候 我们其实
meant... we were...
只是
You were just being polite? Yeah.
你们只是跟我客气 对
Well... you worked so hard
你费了那么大劲
and, you know, it was Christmas.
而且 那是圣诞节啊
Sorry. And this is coming out now?
那你现在告诉我
What's up, Granger?
嘿 Granger
Wait a minute.
等等
Swedish nachos, right?
瑞典玉米片 对吧
Yeah. Nacho meatballs?
嗯 玉米片肉丸子
Yeah.
对
I missed this the first time around,
我第一次就错过了
I'm not missing it this time.
这次我绝对不错过
- I'm going to try one right now. - Get in there.
我现在要尝一片 好好享受吧
Uh... Mm, mm!
嗯
That's pretty good.
味道不错
Thank you. It's good.
非常感谢 味道不错
Finally, someone with a palate.
终于有个味蕾正常的人了
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
In fact, it makes perfect sense.
事实上 这非常说得通
Bon appActit.
祝你有个好胃口
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表