Really? Is this the best time to have this conversation?
真的假的 这时候说这事儿合适吗
It was the worst period of my life.
那是我人生中最不堪的时期
Made a lot of mistakes.
犯了很多错误
And I only ever want you to see the best part of me.
但我只想向你展现自己最好的那部分
Okay?
明白吗
Okay.
明白
Just to narrow it down for me, though,
帮我缩小一下范围
the best part of you, is that your ankles?
你最好的部分 是指你的脚踝吗
'Cause you've got pretty sexy ankles.
因为你的脚踝真的很性感
I mean, your feet, they're all right.
我是说 你的脚一般般
Your toes are a little weird, but the rest...
你的脚趾有点怪异 但剩下的
This is exactly why I never talk to you.
这就是我为什么不愿意和你聊
What?
怎么了
I think I got a plan.
我想我有计划了
No one's gonna care
没人会在意的
if a cartel boss dies.
对于贩毒集团老板的死活
You're right, Kevin.
你说得对 Kevin
You're right.
你说得对
But you know whose death I care about right now?
但你知道我现在在意谁的死活吗
Harrison Goodsell.
Harrison Goodsell
Kevin?
Kevin
Goodsell is how we got onto the case.
正是因为Goodsell我们才查到这案子
He saw the cartel abduct Monica.
他看到贩毒集团绑♥架♥了Monica
He tried to warn you, but they killed him.
他试着警告你 但他们杀了他
What are you talk...?
你们在说什么
I've never even seen this guy.
我从没见过这人
I know, but he's seen you.
我知道 但他见过你
It was your father, Kevin.
他是你父亲 Kevin
He died trying to protect you.
他为了保护你而死
Whoever he was,
无论他是谁
he should have tried harder.
他应该更努力些
Time's up, I'm sorry. Shoot him!
时间到 很抱歉 开枪啊
I have to! Shoot him!
我必须做 开枪啊
Kevin, stop it!
Kevin 住手
I'm not gonna let you do this.
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not gonna let you throw your life away.
我不会让你如此轻易地放弃生命
So, you know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我会怎么做吗
I'll do it.
我会这么做
You just killed Monica and Amy.
你刚刚害死了Monica和Amy
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.
啊 啊 啊 啊 啊
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你 我就不会那么做
Unless, of course, fried cartel is on the menu.
当然 除非菜单上有油炸毒贩子这道菜
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑呢
"Fried cartel."
油炸毒贩子
You look really confused and idiotic,
你们看起来真是愚昧无知又困惑
so let me walk you through this.
那就由我来解释一下吧
Last few minutes,
过去的几分钟内
this whole room has been filling up with gas.
这屋子里已经充满了天然气
Go ahead, take a whiff, you smell that?
请自便 吸口气 闻到没
Huh? You know what that is?
闻到没 知道是什么吗
That's gasolina.
和汽油一样
So, uh...
所以
...so, firing your weapons is not the chef's recommendation.
所以主厨不建议开火
What I would suggest, in contrast to that,
相反地 我会建议
is you put the weapons down.
你们放下武器
Let's turn ourselves in,
咱们敞开心扉
go talk about our feelings, maybe grab a beer,
谈谈心 没准咱们拿瓶啤酒
figure out why our dads didn't love us enough.
聊聊爸爸们为何没有给我们足够的爱
All these things can be discussed.
要是你们轻轻地慢慢地把它们放下
If you put those down, nice and easy.
这些事都可以谈的
See?
看到没
That was good, right?
干得好 对吧
Yeah, now we're talking.
没错 现在我们可以谈谈
We'll just go home, everybody's gonna be fine with the...
我们都回家好了 大家都会没事的
Okay, really?
好吧 来真的
With the meat cleaver?
用切肉刀
Two on one, you get a...
两个打一个 你还拿着
cleaver.
切肉刀
And now we're gonna fight with a... plan B!
现在我们得打一架 上备用计划
Plan B!
备用计划
Deeks! Plan B!
Deeks 备用计划
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Deeks!
Deeks
Cooler.
冷藏室
Hey, guys.
嘿 姑娘们
How you doing?
你们还好吗
No, we're federal agents.
别害怕 我们是联邦探员
You're safe now.
你们安全了
Let's get you guys out of here, come on.
我们送你们出去 咱们走
Yeah.
好的
We got Monica.
我们救下了Monica
Kensi, put her on.
Kensi 让她接电♥话♥
Sure.
好的
Monica.
Monica
Kevin.
Kevin
You're okay.
你没事了
And Amy?
Amy呢
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I know, babe.
我知道 亲爱的
I-I know everything.
我什么都知道
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
I love you.
我爱你
I love...
我爱
You're, uh, getting another call.
你有另一通电♥话♥进来
Hello?
你好
Hey, Uncle Callen.
嘿 Callen叔叔
How's it going?
你好吗
Hello?
喂
Why is your daughter calling my phone?
你女儿为什么会给我打电♥话♥
You seem to understand her so well,
你看起来挺了解她的
I figured Uncle Callen should be one of her contacts.
我觉得Callen叔叔应该成为她的联络人
You know, in case of emergency.
你明白的 以防万一
You gonna ignore my daughter?
你不打算理我女儿吗
What if she's in trouble?
要是她遇到麻烦怎么办
Banana Hanna, everything all right?
Hanna乖乖 你还好吗
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
I hear you aced your geometry quiz today.
我听说你今天几何测验考得很好
That's a good job.
干得漂亮
Is your dad gonna be home in time to make lasagna?
你老爸会按时回家做千层面吗
Don't you worry about your dad.
别担心你♥爸♥爸
He will always be there for you.
他会永远陪在你身边
The paperwork can wait, Mr. Callen.
Callen先生 报告可以等等再写
Go home.
回家吧
Take Joelle out to dinner.
带Joelle出去吃个饭
Uh, she's busy.
哦 她很忙
She's got her parents in town.
她父母过来看她来了
Huh.
哦
I see.
明白了
You met them, yet?
你见过他们了吗
Why didn't Goodsell ever reveal himself?
为什么Goodsell从未表明自己的身份
Not to his own son.
对他自己的儿子
Why didn't he say anything?
为什么他什么都没说
Perhaps he was simply respecting the mother's wishes.
可能他只是单纯地想尊重他母亲的意愿
Or perhaps he wanted to,
也可能他想说的
but just didn't know how.
但只是不知该怎么说
That's the thing about The Grey Man.
这就是灰人的真谛
He never reveals his secrets.
他从不显露他的秘密
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表