to wake him up.
弄醒他
What if it doesn't work?
如果这招儿不好使怎么办
What are you talking about? Your cleavage always works.
你说什么呢 你的事业线一向战无不胜
I was talking about the defibrillator.
我是说除颤器
Well, then he dies.
不好使他就死了呗
And we harvest his organs, make a killing,
那我们就拿走他的器官 大赚一笔
move to Mexico. Ready?
搬去墨西哥 准备好了吗
Done.
好了
All right. Clear!
好了 让开
Wait! Don't.
等等 别
Oh, look at that-- and the Oscar goes to Turner.
快看看 小金人必须要颁给Turner啊
How do you know Arkady Kolcheck?
你怎么认识Arkady Kolcheck的
Who?
谁
Used to work security for him.
你曾为他做过保安
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
All right, clear! Wait!
好吧 让开 等等
You better start knowing, otherwise
你最好开始知道我们在说啥 否则
we're gonna jump-start your memory for you.
我们会让你的记忆蹦出来
Arkady paid me to get some information from an inmate.
Arkady付我钱 让我找个犯人问点消息
Patrick Berkeley. Why did you kill him?
Patrick Berkeley 你为什么要杀他
I didn't.
我没有
I just let some other inmates in
我只是让一些其他犯人进去
to press him and... it went south.
压住他 但情况越来越糟
So you did kill him.
所以你的确杀了他
What was Arkady looking for?
Arkady想要找什么
Listen, Turner,
听着 Turner
we know that Berkeley told you something and you called Arkady.
我们知道Berkeley告诉了你些什么 你打电♥话♥给Arkady
Which gang is more prominent at Victorville?
维克托维尔的哪个帮派更厉害
Is it the Latin Kings?
是拉丁国王帮吗
Yeah, I think it's the Latin Kings.
没错 我觉得是拉丁国王帮
Remember, they got that big bust recently?
记得吗 他们最近干了笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
It was, like, 50 kilos of cocaine on the border?
好像在边境搞了50千克可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错 没错
Congratulations, Turner.
恭喜你 Turner
On what?
恭喜什么
On your cushy new job as the librarian
恭喜你蹲监狱后会得到的舒适的新工作
when you become an inmate.
图书管♥理♥员♥
You know, for snitching to the cops.
你懂的 作为向警♥察♥告密的奖励
You can't do that.
你们不能这么做
Oh, watch us.
等着瞧
Hey...
嘿
so why don't you tell us what it is that Berkeley told you?
干脆告诉我们Berkeley跟你说什么了
Berkeley said there was a backup
Berkeley说什么船上有
GPS system on some ship.
备用的全球定位系统
There's a laptop pinging its location.
有个笔记本电脑能定位船的位置
Where?
在哪
His sister's house.
他妹妹家
If Arkady has that laptop, he knows where the tanker is.
如果Arkady拿到了那台笔记本电脑 他就知道油轮在哪了
I'll call Callen and Sam.
我给Callen和Sam打电♥话♥
good luck on the inside.
祝你在里面好运
Don't drop that soap!
别捡肥皂
What if Elia didn't give up the laptop
如果Elia没有交出笔记本电脑
and Arkady couldn't find it before he had to bug off?
而且Arkady在不得不离开之前没有找到它
It could still be at the house. It's worth a shot.
很可能还在那个房♥子里 值得一试
Find that laptop, find the tanker.
找到笔记本电脑 就能找到油轮
Back to Elia's.
回Elia家
I told you last time I hate this tiny room.
我最后跟你说一次 我讨厌这小破房♥间
How much longer do I have to stay here?
我还得在这里待多久
As soon as you tell me about your buddy Charles Turner.
待到你告诉我关于你的好哥们Charles Turner的事
Who is Turner?
谁是Turner
Prison guard.
狱警
Victorville.
在维克托维尔
Do I look like I associate with prison guards?
我看着像认识狱警的吗
This prison guard called your cell phone.
这个狱警打过你的手♥机♥
Must've been a wrong number.
肯定打错电♥话♥了
The call lasted three minutes and 22 seconds.
这个电♥话♥持续了3分22秒
Where is Callen?
Callen在哪里
He'll be here.
他马上就来了
Am I being charged with something?
我是被检控了吗
I'm busy man.
我很忙的
Due time, due time.
那趁你有时间快说
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
No, Callen and I are friends.
我和Callen才是朋友
He lets you hang around
他让你逍遥在外
because of some ties to the past.
是因为过去的羁绊
You're just a source to me.
你对我来说只是情报的来源
So if you have somewhere to be, you're not gonna make it there
所以如果你着急去什么地方 除非你开始回答我的问题
unless you start answering my questions.
不然哪都别想去
Okay.
好的
Ask questions.
问吧
Where is the oil tanker?
油轮在哪里
If I knew, I would tell you.
如果我知道我就告诉你了
Where's Elia Berkeley's laptop?
Elia Berkeley的笔记本电脑在哪里
Hmm?
唔
Yeah.
是啊
Not as fast as you used to be, Arkady.
身手没之前敏捷了 Arkady
This is out of character, even for you.
这不像是你会做的事情啊
You're desperate.
你绝望了
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
You need to let me out of here.
那你得让我出去
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
Suit yourself.
请自便
Make yourself comfortable.
不要太拘谨
You're gonna be here a while.
你会呆在这儿一段时间
Elia had to have been trying to get back in on that oil deal.
Elia之前一直想继续参与那场石油交易
Well, she's got a hundred million reasons to try.
她有无数想参与的理由
And she obviously didn't know they were coming after her
而且她明显不知道我们要来找她
or she would've gone into hiding.
要不她早就躲起来了
Clearly the Berkeleys didn't know
很明显Berkeleys还不知道
who they were getting in bed with.
他们惹上了谁
Get down!
趴下
You okay?
你还好吗
My bruises are gonna heal faster than my hearing.
我的擦伤会比我的听力恢复的更快
Did you hit him?
你打到他了吗
Yeah, I think I winged him.
是的 我想我打到他了
Car didn't have any plates on it.
那辆车没牌子
I said I think I winged him; the car...
我说我觉得我打到他了 那个车
Yeah, I heard you!
嗯 我听到啦
Okay, you don't have to, you don't have to yell about it.
好的 你不用 你不用那么大声
My ears are fine.
我的耳朵没问题
Arkady give up anything?
Arkady有说什么吗
He took a swing at me.
他挥拳打我
What?!
什么
Can you believe that?
你相信吗
He's pretty spry for an old guy.
在老年人当中他算蛮精神的了
What you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I have the distinct feeling that Arkady's running out of time.
我有一种感觉 Arkady时间无多了
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
What do you have, Eric?
有什么情报 Eric
Footage of Arkady outside
今天早上Arkady
of Elia Berkeley's house this morning.
出现在Elia Berkeley房♥子外面的监控里面
Took me a while to round up all the neighbor's security footage.
花了我好长一段时间才把邻居们的监控拼凑了起来
Thank you, Eric.
谢谢你 Eric
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Hate to say it, but it looks like
我不想这么说 但是看起来
Arkady took out Patrick and Elia Berkeley.
Arkady搞定了Patrick和Elia Berkeley
Arkady's a broker.
Arkady是一个介绍人
He's not a buyer or a seller.
他不是买♥♥家也不是卖♥♥家
Maybe he was trying to put the deal back together,
也许他只是想把交易重新连线
and someone got to the Berkeleys first.
然后有人先到Berkeleys那边去的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表