By the time backup shows up, our guy could be gone.
等后援来了 那帮人可能就跑了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Wait! Wait!
等一下 等一下
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Well, it's definitely more than one shooter.
这绝对不止一个枪手
We got to get out of this choke point.
我们得想办法突破这里
They knew we were coming. We must keep moving.
他们知道我们会来 我们必须前进
Moving on three.
我数到三就行动
You guys smell that?
你们闻到了吗
Yeah. Gasoline. Oh, you got to be kidding me.
嗯 汽油 这一定是在开玩笑
They just funneled us right into a...
他们刚刚把我们引入了
Center of a bomb.
炸♥弹♥的中心
Listen.
听
They're gone.
他们走了
No detonation cord.
没有导爆索
They're going to set off the explosion manually,
他们想人工引爆
which means they've left someone behind.
那也就是说他们一定留下了谁
And one shot, and we're Kentucky Fried.
只要一枪 我们就成了肯德基吮指原味鸡
All right, so, where is he?
好吧 那么 他在哪儿呢
There's only one place someone could detonate this bomb
只有一个地方能引爆♥炸♥弹
and not kill themselves in the process.
还不会在这个过程中杀了他们自己
Open fire
在离汽油
this close to the gas, and you will do the job for him.
这么近的地方开火 你基本上就替他干活了
Like a boss.
就像大佬一样
Let's go.
走吧
The rest of the team cleared out.
剩下的人已经走了
I haven't been a Gurkha for years.
我很多年以前就不是廓尔喀人了
Just another killer for hire now.
现在只是另一个受雇的杀手
Once brothers,
一日为兄弟
always brothers.
终生为兄弟
Even now?
就算现在也是吗
Especially now, my friend.
尤其是现在 我的朋友
Ella betrayed India, but she's not the target.
Ella背叛了印度 但是她不是目标
She never was.
她从来都不是目标
You are.
你才是
We cross-referenced the pics of the dead Gurkhas
我们和印度 英国和尼泊尔的军方数据库交叉比对了
against military databases in India, England, and Nepal.
死了的廓尔喀人的照片
These Gurkhas were
这些廓尔喀人在
dishonorably discharged within the last five years.
过去的五年之内被开除了军籍
Various charges include assault, theft, and narcotics.
各种罪名 包括袭击他人 偷窃以及毒品
In many ways, Gurkhas are special.
廓尔喀人在许多方面都很特别
In others, we are as human as anyone else.
在其他方面 我们和其他人一样也是普通人
So what do these Gurkhas do after they're discharged?
那这些廓尔喀人被开除后干什么
Private military contracting work.
私人武装承包
Hunting high value targets, interrogations,
为他们的重要客户寻找高价值目标 进行审讯
countersurveillance for VIP clients.
反向监控
So essentially the same thing they're doing in the military
所以本质上跟他们在军队里做的事一样
but with more money and less oversight.
但是赚更多的钱 且监管更少
And now there's a team of them running loose in L.A.
而现在有这样一直队伍在洛杉矶乱窜
Great. Thanks.
中头彩啊 谢谢
Not a problem. So I get why players in India
小事一桩 所以我现在知道为什么那些在印度的玩家
want Ella dead. They got the Intel to find her,
想要Ella死 他们有找到她的情报
they got resources to hire ex-Gurkhas.
有雇佣前廓尔喀的渠道
What I don't understand is why they would target you instead.
而我不明白的是为什么他们要以你为目标
I have been asking myself the same question, sahib.
我也一直在问我自己这个问题 先生
My handlers believed that this mission
我的联络人认为这个任务
would be suicide for anyone else. Well, they're right.
对于其他任何人都是自杀性的 他们是对的
I mean, you're loyal and lethal. That's a rare combo.
我是说 你既忠诚又致命 是不可多得的资源
Which is all the more reason why they should help you
这也是让他们更加有理由帮助你
get back safely.
安全返回才对
I have many questions.
我疑问满腹
I would like to see how Ella answers them.
我想看看Ella如何回答
I'll call Callen.
我打给Callen
I don't approve of how Agent Callen's handling this,
我并不赞同Callen探员的处事方式
but he's your best shot at getting back
但是他是你重新搏得中情局青睐
in the CIA's good graces.
的最佳机会
I told him what he wanted to know.
我告诉他他想知道的了
So I took a look at your count of India's nuclear warheads...
我看了一下你对印度核弹头数量的数据
It's completely accurate.
那完全准确
In 2008, an American infiltrated India's nuclear agency,
2008年 一个美国人渗入印度核机构
came back with an exact tally of their nuclear weapons.
带回了他们核武器的准确数量
That was a popular rumor in my office.
那是我办公室一个流传很广的谣言
Thank you for confirming it.
谢谢你证实了它
India was informed after the fact.
印度事后被告知了这件事情
It was a show of good faith and a friendly reminder
这是诚意的展示和善意的提醒
of who really runs things.
谁才是真正运筹帷幄之人
What's your point? Well, according to you,
你究竟想说什么 根据你的说法
that tally hasn't changed in seven years. You're assuming
那个数目七年中未曾改变 你认为那个
the number circulated back then was accurate.
流传回来的数目是精确的
It was accurate. How can you be
那确实是精确的 你怎么
absolutely sure? Callen brought back
如此肯定 最初就是Callen把数据
the tally in the first place.
带回来的
The tally I gave you in 2008 remains accurate today.
2008年我给你的数目至今还是准确的
You're lying. India's not
你在撒谎 印度
mass-producing nuclear missiles.
没有大规模制♥造♥核导弹
Is it that hard to believe the number stayed flat?
相信数目没有改变有那么难吗
I went back again
去年
last year.
我又回去
The number of nuclear warheads has doubled.
核弹头的数目翻倍了
And I'm the one who sent him.
我就是派他去的那个人
How much disinformation
你到底给了中情局
have you already fed the CIA?
多少错误信息
What the hell is this?
这他妈的是啥
A debriefing,
讯问
Agent Emmerich.
Emmerich探员
I'll debrief my own asset, thank you very much.
我会讯问我自己的线人 多谢你了
I hope you brought a polygraph.
我希望你带了测谎仪
Your partner
你搭档
just came out of surgery.
刚刚做完手术
He made it.
他活下来了
The CIA thanks you
中情局感谢你
for helping our asset come in safely.
帮助我们的线人安全返回
Now go home.
现在回家吧
And you're calling me
你居然叫我
a liar?
骗子
She's not who she says she is.
她不是她自己声称的那种人
Take it up
把这话
with the White House.
说给白宫听吧
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没警告过你
Just heard about Sam. Yeah, thank God.
刚刚听说Sam的情况了 是啊 谢天谢地
It's the first good thing that's happened today. We needed it.
这是今天发生的第一件好事 我们需要它
That's Ella's CIA contact,
那是Ella在中情局的联络人
Doug Emmerich. Is he open
Doug Emmerich 他愿意
to working with us?
跟我们合作吗
Guessing not. I didn't exactly make
我猜不会 我没有留下
the best first impression.
最好的第一印象
It's still early, but that's my pick for
现在下结论还为时尚早 但我也就是捡了个
Understatement of the Year. No case officer wants
轻描淡写的说法 没有一个案件办理人
to find out that his newest asset might be fake.
想看到自己的新线人可能是假的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't trust her.
我不相信她
Every once in a while she'll hand out
她偶尔会给出一些
some real Intel, but mostly it'll just be lies.
真实信息 但是大多数时候还是在撒谎
And while Langley's spinning their wheels,
当兰利根据这些消息忙着部署时
she's reporting everything she sees
她在向她在印度的联络人
back to her handlers in India.
全盘汇报她的所见
My name is Jemadar Thapa.
我叫Jemadar Thapa
Yeah, I know who you are. I'm aware
我知道你是谁 我得知
you're escorting Ella Desai back to her new home.
你护送Ella Desai回她的新家
I was wondering
我想
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表