No. He was about due for his next R&R.
没有 他下次回国应该是他下一次修养恢复
He gets two a year.
他一年有两次修养期
Okay. Um...
好吧
I think we're all done here. Thank you very much.
我想我们谈完了 非常感谢
And, of course, feel free to call us if you think of anything pertinent.
当然 如果你想到任何相关信息 就和我们联♥系♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Off the record,
非公开地说
I'm tired of playing politics with those who think assassinations
我已经厌烦跟那些认为暗♥杀♥和汽车炸♥弹♥是外交手段
and car bombs are tools of diplomacy.
的家伙们玩政♥治♥了
I want you to find out who did this,
我希望你们能找出是谁干的
and I want you to kill him.
并且我想让你们把他杀了
Good luck. See you at the exfil.
祝好运 撤离点见
Copy that.
收到
Government-issued BDUs,
正规部队标准装备
night vision goggles.
夜视仪
Not your typical Jihadi kit.
这可不是典型圣♥战♥分子的装备
Yeah, scavenged from the consulate attack.
恩呢 清理领♥事♥馆♥袭击
We're up and running, guys. You got the feed.
安装完毕 能看到图像 兄弟们 你们可以行动了
Eric, keep an eye on these boys.
Eric 看住了这帮家伙
We got you covered.
我们给你掩护
Sam, status.
Sam 汇报情况
We're headed for the safe room now.
我们正在前往安全屋
Oh, man.
噢 天呐
What is it, Sam?
Sam 怎么了
Bodies are still in the safe room.
尸体还在安全屋内
They haven't moved 'em.
他们没有移走尸体
Door hinge is bent.
门的轴承弯了
Got to make sure these guys get brought home.
我们得确保把这些弟兄带回家
They will be. But right now our mission is
会带他们回家的 但是我们现在的任务是
is to find evidence to bring their killers to justice.
找到证据把这些杀人犯绳之以法
LIDAR ready to scan.
激光雷达已经就绪
Turning LIDAR on.
开启激光雷达
How do we know if it's working?
我们怎么判断它是否已经开始扫描
Ow.
嗷
It's working.
已经开始扫描了
Unfortunately, we're not gonna be as stealth
不幸的是 我们不可能完全不被人察觉
as we had wanted to be,
像我们计划的那样
not with these guys wearing night vision goggles.
那帮带着夜视仪的家伙会发现我们
They'll see the lasers through the windows.
他们会透过窗户看到激光雷达
Look, we have two minutes on tock.
咱们只有两分钟完成任务
We're gonna need more than that.
我们需要更多的时间
Scanning the northwest corner of the room.
正在扫描房♥间的西北角
Something's up. Look.
有动静 看
Guys, one of the guards just ran to the front gate to alert the others.
伙计们 一个守卫刚跑到前门提醒其他人
Looks like they're headed your way.
看起来 他们朝你们的方向过去了
So much for having two minutes.
你这两分钟太长了
Almost done. This is my last corner.
马上搞定 最后一角了
Callen, Sam, you have to get out now.
Callen Sam 你俩现在赶紧给我出来
Come on, G, we got to beat feet.
快点G 赶紧的
Ten more seconds.
就10秒
Pull out, Mr. Callen.
赶紧撤退 Callen
The terrorists are out of our field of view.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已经离开我们的视线了
Pull out, Mr. Callen.
赶紧撤退 Callen
That's an order.
这是命令
G, we got to roll.
G我们得走了
Three seconds is all I...
我就要3秒
Mr. Callen?
Callen先生
We're out. Heading to the exfil rally point.
我们出来了 前往撤离点中
They're out.
他们出来了
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. We aren't the highest priority
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 我们现在在国防部
at the DoD right now, and satellites in the area
没有最高优先权 并且这个地区的卫星
are a little overtaxed.
有点负载过度
Excuses lead to abuses.
滥用借口
Owen, please.
Owen 得了吧
Oh. There you are.
噢 终于看到你了
You guys gave me a heart attack.
你们差点给我吓出心脏病
Almost gave you a heart attack?
给你差点吓出心脏病
Imagine that.
想想那场景
What does not kill us, only...
他们没杀了我们 只是
Makes me want to kill you.
让我想杀了你
We got what we needed.
我们得到我们需要的了
That was our assignment. Yeah, let's just hope
那是我们的任务 嗯 但愿
you got what we needed.
你拿到我们需要的东西了
I'm uploading the LIDAR data now.
我正在上传激光雷达数据
Use your wizardry to make it work, Gandalf.
施展你的法术吧 甘道夫
FBI's moving their equipment into the gym to help work
FBI正在把他们的设备运往健身房♥帮我们攻克
the case. Coincidentally,
这案子 巧合的是
while you were waiting for your exfil, several...
当你们等着撤离时 有一些
suspected members of the Al Tunis Brigade boarded
疑似隶属于突尼斯旅的家伙搭乘
an Air France flight to Paris,
法航前往巴黎了
with a direct connection to Mexico City.
和墨西哥城有直接联♥系♥
You contact FBI and Homeland Security?
你和FBI还有国土安♥全♥部♥联♥系♥了么
Yes, and Border Patrol. Now, we'll catch them
是的 还有边境巡逻警 现在我们能抓住他们
if they cross through a border cross point.
前提是他们要穿越边境交叉点
But the problem is they probably won't.
但是问题是他们不会那么干
They're more likely to try and sneak in.
他们可能会试着偷偷溜进去
What's up, boys?
伙计们 搞的咋样嘞
How's the, uh, honeymoon going?
蜜月开心吗
Really? You two want to go there?
说真的 你们俩想来吗
Oh, no, not us two. Keep me out of this.
不 不是我们俩 跟我没关系
You guys have any luck?
你们有什么好消息吗
Commander Harris's boss, Captain Beck,
Harris中校的上司 Beck上校
said that Harris had typical foreign services work,
说Harris在进行例常的外国服务工作
nothing exciting or out of the ordinary.
没什么异常
Eric, let me know if you find anything.
Eric有什么发现要告诉我
You know it.
必须的
Welcome home, Agent Reese.
欢迎回家 Reese探员
Thank you.
谢谢
You buildin' a fort?
你建了一个堡垒
3-D evidence printers,
3D证据打印机
capable of reproducing evidence
能够再造证据
smaller than the naked eye can detect.
哪怕眼睛无法看到的细微证据
Wow.
哇
Can you build me a Stretch Armstrong doll?
你可以帮我弄一个弹力男孩吗
What? What?
什么 什么
Ignore him.
无视他
Was the data that Callen and Sam collected adequate?
Callen和Sam收集到了足够的数据吗
Oh, couldn't have been better.
非常充分
Good.
太好了
Soon,this will all be an exact replica
很快 这将是美国领♥事♥馆♥安全屋
of the U.S. Consulate safe room, down to the most minute detail.
最精确一个复♥制♥品
And then, after that, you can build me
在那之后
a Stretch Armstrong doll?
你可以帮我弄一个弹力男孩吗
I'm just kidding. What I really need
开玩笑的 我想要的是
is, like, a-a Hetty bobblehead doll.
一个跟Hetty一样的摇头娃娃
Oh, my gosh. Would you stop? What? I'm just saying.
天啊 你可以消停一会吗 干嘛 我只是说
We could put it on the dashboard... Hey, guys?
我们可以把它放在车里面啊 伙计们
Hey. We found something. Captain Beck
嘿 有发现 Beck上校
told you he hadn't seen Commander Harris
告诉你自从上个夏天他回家以来
since he returned home last summer, right?
就再也没有见到Harris中校了 是吗
Right. Well,
嗯 那么
State Department records show that Beck traveled back
国♥务♥院♥记录表明Beck刚刚结束了
from a two-week trip to the consulate in Tunisia,
一个为期两周的突尼斯使♥馆♥行程
just two days prior to the attack.
就比袭击早了2天
And consulate security logs indicate
领♥事♥馆♥的安全记录表示
that he spent most of that time
他大部分的时间
in closed-door meetings with Harris.
都在与Harris闭门商议
Why would Beck lie to us about paying a subordinate a visit?
为什么Beck跟属下的见面要骗我们
Maybe it's not the trip that he's hiding.
也许他想隐藏的不是那场旅行
Maybe it's the subject of those closed-door meetings.
而是他们闭门商议的事情
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表