thought you said you were gonna stay in the garage.
你不是说要呆在车♥库♥里吗
I thought you said you were a securities trader.
你还说过你是个证券交易员呢
What do you want to know about me?
你想知道我的什么事情
How about we start with your first name?
不如从你的名字说起吧
That bring back some memories?
这张照片有让你想起什么吗
Is this my father?
这是我的父亲吗
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
他也许是 也许不是
Detective Jacqueline Rivera, LAPD, Internal Affairs.
Jacqueline Rivera警探 洛杉矶警♥察♥局内务部
The LAPD
洛杉矶警局
has decided to open an investigation
他们决定对你展开
into you.
调查
You're a big boy, Arkady.
你已经是个大人了 Arkady
You should know not to play with other people's toys.
你应该知道不要随便玩别人的玩具的
What the hell does that mean?
这个是什么意思
Who sent you?
谁叫你来的
Friends.
朋友
Friends don't make friends wake up this early.
朋友不会让朋友这么早起
These kind of friends do.
这种朋友会
Go home.
回家去吧
I won't tell. I promise.
我什么都不会说的 我发誓
Arkady, this is not going away.
Arkady 这事儿不会就这么算了
Call 911.
打911
What's going on?
怎么了
Get the cops!
叫警♥察♥
Wow. Sure you got everything?
哇 你确定你东西都拿齐了吗
I know. Even my kindergartners
我知道 我从幼儿园起
have started calling me "The Bag Lady."
就有个绰号♥叫做 袋女
It's a problem.
改不掉啊
I'll see you tonight?
今晚见吗
What?
怎么了
How's your day looking?
你的日常是怎么样的
You know...
你也知道
each day has its own surprises.
每天都充满了惊喜
No, Callen, my days have surprises, often having
不 Callen 我的日常有惊喜
to do with bodily functions.
基本都是跟身体机能有关系
Your days...
你的日常
On the bright side, at least I won't be in prison.
从好的方面来看 至少我不会进监狱
Well, that's a plus.
这个是加分项
I take it you haven't dated an ex-con before?
我相信你肯定没有跟有案底的人约会过吧
Mm, the whole bad boy thing never really appealed to me.
我不会被那些坏男孩吸引
Well, except when Marky Mark was in those underwear ads.
除非Marky Mark穿着内♥裤♥在广♥告♥上出现
...you can trust me.
你可以相信我
I know I can.
我知道我可以
I'm just still getting used to all this.
我正在习惯这一切
To you.
这样的你
The real you.
那个真实的你
So, I'll see you tonight?
那么 今晚见吗
Be safe.
注意安全
What do we have?
现在什么情况
Play him the video.
放给他看看
This is security footage from a parking garage
这个是今天早上市中心停车场的
in downtown, early this morning.
监控录像
Arkady. What's he done now?
Arkady 他又做什么了
Just keep watching.
接着看
The vehicle that exploded
这辆爆♥炸♥的车子
was registered to Arkady Kolcheck.
是登记在Arkady Kolcheck名下的
Because of the circles he ran in,
因为他涉及的圈子
and the people he knew,
还有他认识的人
we need to figure out who wanted him dead and why.
我们得搞明白是谁想让他死 还有为什么
Well, he had a lot of enemies.
他树了很多敌人
Guess it was just a matter of time
他因为过去的黑历史遭到报复
before his past caught up with him.
只是个时间问题
We don't actually know
我们不知道今天早上
what happened this morning.
到底发生了什么
Security cameras at the parking garage didn't catch it.
停车场的监控探头并没有拍到
So, we just have video of the before,
我们只有事发之前的录像
and crime scene photos of the after.
还有事后的现场照片
Looks like he was running away from somebody in that alley.
看起来他好像从小巷子那边躲谁
And his security detail was not with him.
他的安保人员也没有跟他在一起
Only reason he'd do that is
他这样做只有一个原因
if he didn't know who he could trust.
那就是他不知道有谁可以相信
Would you two check out his house?
你俩去查一下他的家吧
Okay.
好的
Let's go pay our respects.
去向他告别一下吧
Was Arkady in any kind of trouble?
Arkady有麻烦吗
You mean any more than usual?
你是说跟平常不一样的麻烦吗
The last time we spoke to him,
我们最后一次跟他说话的时候
he hinted the water might be getting rough.
他暗示这趟水不好淌啊
Looks like the storm finally found him.
看来他最终还是卷进了暴风中
Do you really think it's a good idea
你真的觉得让Kensi和Deeks
to keep Kensi and Deeks in the field together?
继续在一起工作是一个好主意吗
Well, their extra-curricular activities
他们的课外活动
don't seem to have caused any problems yet.
看起来没什么影响
No, I'm talking about the LAPD
我是在说洛杉矶警局
internal investigation into Deeks.
对Deeks的调查
We need to make sure he's protected.
我们需要确保他受到保护
Frankly, I'm more concerned with Mr. Callen at the moment.
说实在的 我现在更担心Callen先生
Was Arkady a close friend?
Arkady是他的好朋友吗
Does anyone have close friends in our line of work?
我们这种工作会有好朋友吗
So, what's the problem?
那是什么意思
Arkady Kolcheck may have been
Arkady Kolcheck可能是
Callen's last chance
Callen找到他生父
at finding out who his father was,
还有他从哪来的
and where he came from.
最后希望了
Looks like we're not the first ones here.
看来我们不是第一个来的啊
One,
一
two, three.
二 三
Clear.
安全
Yeah, clear.
是的 安全
I may be going out on a limb here,
我也许有点浑了
but, uh,
但是
pretty sure they were looking for something.
我蛮确定他们在找东西
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用
Thank you.
谢谢
You good?
你还好吗
Of course I am.
还好
Why?
干嘛问这个
I can't ask my partner how he's doing?
我不能问问我的搭档怎么样嘛
Just making conversation, being friendly.
聊聊天 表示友好
Polite response would be for you to ask me how I'm doing.
如果你问我我怎么样 我会很礼貌的回答你的
Just doesn't feel right.
感觉有点奇怪
There's no way of knowing who this is.
没办法知道这个是谁
Dental records are gonna take forever to come back.
牙医的记录可能一辈子都不能拿回来
Maybe Arkady's not dead.
或许Arkady没死
It's fascinating. What?
太精彩了 什么
You're not sure how you feel
当你朋友Arkady死亡的时候
about your friend Arkady being dead.
你不能确定你是什么感觉
Let's get one thing clear
我们把事情说清楚
We weren't friends.
我跟他不是朋友
I was ready to pull the trigger on him
我好几次都打算
myself a few times.
对他开枪了
Don't let me get on your bad side.
别让我对你产生不好的印象
I just...
我只是
I got mixed emotions about it.
心情很复杂
What's that mean?
什么意思
"Loyalty to party.
忠于党
Loyalty to Motherland."
忠于祖国
It's a rite of passage.
这是一个仪式
KGB used to give this to all their agents.
克格勃人手一个
Wore his every day I knew him.
我认识他的每一天他都带着
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表