Somewhere along the line,
然后不知怎样
the money grew to include some big malware payday.
就从偷来的钱发展到了卖♥♥恶意软件挣大钱
If Rex wants that payday, he's gonna have to get Jo.
如果Rex要卖♥♥软件挣大钱 那他肯定得先找到Jo
Find the thumb drive.
去找U盘
I'll bring in Weber.
我去抓Weber过来
Hello?
谁啊
Oh, my God. Callen.
噢 天啊 Callen
I wasn't expecting you for another few hours.
我以为你还有好几个小时才到呢
Pushed my last meeting, and I, uh, I snuck out early.
推掉了最后一个会议 提早跑了
Oh, macaroons, thank you.
还有马卡龙 谢谢啦
Yeah, figured after the day you had, you deserved it.
想着你今天这么辛苦 要好好安慰你
These...are for you.
这些 是给你的
And I'm even...going to cook you a little dinner.
而且我...准备为你做个小晚餐
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 嗯哼
You can't even fry an egg.
你连煎蛋都不会啊
That's a good point.
有道理啊
But you know what I can do?
不过你知道我能干嘛吗
I can open a bottle of wine.
我能开瓶红酒
You have no idea how scary it is,
你都不知道有人拿着枪指着你的时候
having someone hold a gun on you.
是有多么恐怖
I can only imagine.
我只能靠想像了
I love you for coming to be with me.
我喜欢你来陪我
Better get some water for these flowers.
最好把花放水里吧
Callen's gonna have to get clear of Joelle
Callen如果想找到U盘
if he's gonna find that thumb drive.
他就得背着Joelle找
It's got to be weird running an op on your girlfriend.
在自己的女朋友面前做任务一定很怪吧
She might not be his girlfriend after this op.
这事过后可能都不是他女朋友了
Wow, really?
哇 不是吧
Any more depressing thoughts you want to have this afternoon?
你今天还有其他什么消极想法吗
I'm just saying that this job tends to ruin
我只是说这份工作经常
any chance at a personal life.
毁掉私人生活里的机会而已
That's not true, look at us.
不对啊 看看我们
We're going on a trip together, that's personal.
我们要一起去旅游了 这就是我们自己的计划啊
We're going skiing to Mammoth.
我们要去Mammoth滑雪
That's practical, actually.
这只是刚好可行而已
We have the same days off,
我们同一天放假
and it's only a few hours from Los Angeles.
那里离洛杉矶只有几个小时
Okay, so it's a personal trip
好吧 那这是我们私人旅游
that just happens to be incredibly practical.
只是刚好又很可行
What's wrong with that?
有什么问题吗
Nothing.
没有
Nothing wrong with it.
没有问题
You're... you're right.
你 你说的没错
More, please.
再来点
Looks like we need more.
看来又要开一瓶了
There's a nice Pinot Noir in the hallway rack.
走廊的酒架上有一瓶很棒的黑比诺
I will find it. Okay.
我会找到的 好的
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Kensi, Deeks. I got the drive.
Kensi Deeks 我找到U盘了
In here? Okay.
进去吗 好吧
Musty. Whoa.
有点发霉啊
Sit down.
坐下来
Uh, okay, if I just, you know...
好的 如果 我只是...
I just got to tell you, y-you can chill on the, uh...
我只想说...你可以放松点
the aggressive front, okay?
别那么凶狠 好吗
'Cause... 'cause I'm-I'm here to help you recover my property.
因为 因为我 我来这是帮你们找回我的东西的
I'm here to help you.
我来这是帮你们的
You're, uh...
你...
You're freaking me out, sitting so close.
你吓到我了 坐那么近
If you don't prove helpful,
如果你不好好合作的话
Mr. Weber,
Weber先生
I may just drop you
我可能就把你扔到
in general population at Twin Towers prison.
双子塔监狱里的那一群人里面
Y-You can't do that.
你不能这么做
You're correct.
你说对了
But I think it would take about a week
但我觉得至少需要一周的时间
for the mistake to be sorted out.
才能把这个错误纠正过来
Do you think you could last a week?
你觉得你能坚持一周吗
I-I can't be around prisoners.
我不能跟犯人们呆在一起
We know you were skimming off of Lincoln Tate's accounts.
我们知道你从Lincoln Tate的账户上揩油
And Billy Rex found out about it.
而且被Billy Rex发现了
Okay.
好吧
Look. Rex said he'd kill me if I didn't give him
听着 Rex说如果我不把我偷的所有钱给他
every single dollar I stole.
他就会杀了我
Plus interest.
还要加上利息
And I didn't...I-I didn't have it.
而我没有...我没有钱
I'm not gonna let that psycho shoot me.
我不能让那个神经病毙了我
So, you told him about...
所以你就把
the power grid malware.
电网恶意软件的事情告诉他了
It's worth millions.
那个价值百万
The only problem was-- you were under DoD oversight.
唯一的问题是 你在国防部监控下
Couldn't just give it to him.
不能就这么直接拿给他
You had to make it look like a robbery.
你必须要让它看起来像一桩抢劫
Where is Mr. Rex right now?
Rex先生现在在哪里
Before he was arrested,
在他被逮捕之前
Rex dropped the malware into a lady's shopping bag.
Rex把恶意软件扔到一个女人的购物袋里了
And then he contacted me just before you guys picked me up.
然后他在你们抓我之前联♥系♥了我
What did you do?
你干了什么
I-I accessed the records of that store, what's it called?
我进入了那家店的消费记录 叫什么来着
Preston's.
Preston's
And I gave Rex that lady's I.D.
然后我把那个女人的名字给了Rex
and address.
还有地址
He's headed there now.
他正在前往那里的路上
Callen, we're a go.
Callen 准备行动
I got Rex and two guys just stepped out of an SUV.
我看到Rex和两个男人从一辆SUV里面出来
They're heading towards Joelle's house.
他们正在往Joelle家走
Heads up.
注意
I'll move to intercept.
我去拦住他们
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛
Mmm, I think we're dancing, but I could be wrong.
我觉得我们在跳舞 不过我也有可能错了
I haven't done this very often.
我不经常这么做
We've never done this.
我们从来不这么做
Never?
从来不
First time for everything.
凡事总有第一次
What was that? Nothing.
那是什么 没什么
I didn't hear a thing.
我什么也没听见
Sorry.
对不起
I'm a little jumpy today. Yeah.
我今天有点紧张 是啊
Nothing, I didn't see anything.
没人 我什么都没看见
Callen, we don't have the other two.
Callen 我们没找到另外两个人
Was that in my bedroom?!
是我卧室发出的声音吗
This way.
这边走
We need to call the police.
我们需要报♥警♥
You have a gun?!
你有枪
Oh, my God, you shot him?!
我的天 你开枪杀了他
Callen, that was the guy from this morning.
Callen 这是今天早晨那个人
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么
You just got to trust me.
你只需要相信我
I'll get us out of this.
我会解决的
Do you trust me, Jo?
你相信我吗 Jo
Who are you?
你是谁
We have to get out of the open.
我们需要到外面去
Callen, just stop.
Callen 停下
What are we doing?
我们在干什么
I've never seen you like this.
我从来没见过你这样
Jo, I promise you, I'll explain everything.
Jo 我向你保证 我会把所有事情都解释清楚的
Right now, we have got to move.
现在 我们要赶紧跑
Got 'em in the back alley.
他们在后面的巷子里
Copy. Headed your way.
知道了 正往你那边走
Federal agents! Drop it!
联邦探员 放下枪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表