what they were going to use the information for?
会用这些信息做什么吗
Bonnie...
Bonnie
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
Only by her first name.
只知道她的名字
What is it?
叫什么
Monica.
Monica
She used to work the park, like me,
她过去和我一样四处接活
but later she just focused on one guy.
但是后来她就只专一于一个男人
Kevin Turner.
Kevin Turner
He's the federal prosecutor
他是主管Domingo Penia
leading the case against Domingo Penia.
一案的联邦检察官
If the cartel gets to him,
如果毒贩子们找上了他
we can kiss extradition good-bye.
我们就没办法引渡他了
Now, his office says
现在 他的办公室说
he left the courthouse after lunch,
他在午饭之后离开了法♥院♥
claiming he had a family emergency.
说他家里有急事
Only problem is: Turner doesn't have any family.
唯一的问题是 Turner根本就没有家人
No children, his mom died last year
没有小孩 他的妈妈去年去世了
and his dad was never in the picture.
而且他的爸爸从来没有出现过
His car is currently parked outside his home in Hollywood.
他的车现在停在他位于好莱坞的家外面
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃
Kevin, it's Hank from next door.
Kevin 我是隔壁的Hank
I got some of your bills accidentally.
我偶然收到了一些你的账单
Hey, Kev!
嘿 Kev
These, uh, these bills look important.
这些 这些账单看起来挺重要的
Like overdue bills, like,
像是逾期票♥据♥ 像是那种
"They're gonna shut off your water" Kind of bills.
他们会停掉你家的供水 之类的
Ooh. Ouch.
哦 嗷
Uh, you okay?
啊 你还好吗
Uh, fine.
啊 挺好的
You have some of my mail?
你那儿有我的邮件
Yeah.
是的
This got put into my mailbox by mistake.
这些不小心被放在了我的邮箱里
Thanks. Um...
谢谢 唔
it's just the two?
只有这两份吗
Just the two.
只有这两份
Callen and Sam,
Callen和Sam
I got a guy in the dining room.
在饭厅里有一个人
Got it.
知道了
I got the second, Sam.
我看见了第二个 Sam
On my mark.
听我指挥
So, listen, Jeanie was thinking about
好吧 听着 Jeanie考虑
having a potluck...
做一顿家常便饭...
Now.
就是现在
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Clear!
安全
Go ahead, take a seat.
过去 坐下
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm okay.
是的 我没问题
I'm good.
我很好
How did you know?
你们是怎么知道的
If the cartel wants to stop Penia's extradition,
如果贩毒集团想阻止引渡Penia
they gotta stop you first.
他们首先会阻止你的
But it's already happening.
但是它已经发生了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We finalized the extradition days ago.
前几天 我们已经决定引渡
Penia's on his way to L.A. As we speak.
在我们说话这功夫 Penia已经在去洛杉矶的路上了
We've been looking at this the wrong way.
我们看这件事情的角度就错了
They're gonna try to free Penia.
他们会尝试劫囚
Before I became a prosecutor,
在我成为一名检察官前
I worked as a lawyer for the DEA.
我在缉毒局做律师
I would go on raids with them,
我和他们一起参加行动
make sure they followed the rule of law.
确保他们按法律行事
Saw a lot of action.
亲眼见证了许多行动
Never thought I'd get caught up in it like this.
从来没有想过 我会遇上这种情况
What did they want?
他们想要什么
Penia's transport route.
Penia的引渡路线
The DEA is taking him straight
缉毒局会直接把他
from the airport to the courthouse
从机场带到法庭
for initial arraignment.
接受第一次传讯
Arraignments have to be conducted
在逮捕后的48小时内
within 48 hours of arrests
要进行审讯
And we didn't want any delays.
我们不想有任何拖延
It was all kept hush-hush to prevent leaks.
我们要防止情报泄露 所以分秒必争
Too late for that.
太晚了
So what did you tell them? Nothing.
你和他们都说了什么 什么都没说
I don't know the transport route.
我不知道引渡路线
I don't even know which airport he's flying into.
我甚至不知道他究竟要降落在哪个机场
You know her?
你认识她
Monica Lee.
Monica Lee
You know where she lives?
你知道她住在哪儿
Eric, try Monica Lee.
Eric 试试Monica Lee
No, I...
不 我
We only went on a couple of dates.
我们只是约会过几次
It was just... harmless fun.
只是 单纯的娱乐而已
Least I thought it was.
至少 我曾是这么认为的
Eric's got an address for Monica Lee.
Eric拿到了Monica Lee地址了
Kensi and Deeks are on their way.
Kensi和Deeks正在路上
Damn it, Turner.
该死 Turner
Penia lands in 15 minutes,
15分钟后 Penia就要着陆了
and you almost blow the whole thing
就因为你管不住你的裤裆
'cause you can't keep it in your pants.
你差点把一切都搞砸了
This is DEA Agent
这位是缉毒局的探员
Mario Sanchez.
Mario Sanchez
Thank you for all you've done.
感谢们所做的一切
We gotta get moving.
我们要走了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一下 等等
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I've got to see this through.
我一定要亲眼看着这件事顺利完成
I'm not gonna let them stop me
我不会让他们
through intimidation.
吓住我的
You're still in danger.
你仍然处在危险中
I can assure you he'll be safe.
我可以向你保证 他会平安的
We changed the transport route
我们改变了运送路线
and increased security around the courthouse.
在法♥院♥周围也增加了警卫
Nothing's gonna happen on my watch.
在我的监管下 什么也不会发生了
Well, that's funny. Because this
好吧 这可真有意思 因为
looks a lot like you cozying up
这看起来像
to a cartel prostitute.
你在和一个妓♥女♥谈情说爱
Well, she didn't get any Intel from me.
她从我这儿没拿到任何消息
Now if you don't mind, this is a DEA matter.
如果你不介意的话 剩下的 就是我们缉毒局的事情了
What's your rush?
这么着急干什么
48 hours isn't up. Tell you what.
还没到48小时呢 你们听着
You take Turner to the courthouse.
你们把Turner带去法庭
Sanchez and I are gonna have a little talk,
我和Sanchez要谈一谈
if that's all right with you.
如果 你对此不介意的话
Yeah, Kens?
说吧 Kens
Nell, we're at Monica Lee's place
Nell 我们在Monica Lee这儿
and so are the police. She's missing.
警♥察♥也在 她失踪了
Neighbor called it in when she noticed the door was open.
邻居看见门是开着的 所以报了警
There are signs of a struggle.
有打斗的痕迹
Okay.
好吧
I'll scan traffic cams.
我会查一下交通录像
Can we narrow down the time frame at all?
能不能缩小时间范围
00 last night.
昨夜 零点
All right, so the good news is
好吧 所以好消息是
that, uh, LAPD's gonna let us on the scene.
洛杉矶警局同意我们留在现场
The bad news is that Monica's got a seven-year-old daughter.
坏消息是 Monica还有个七岁的女儿
She's missing, too.
她也失踪了
Geez. Nell...
天哪 Nell
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表