Get up!
起来
Move!
跟我走
We have hostages, and we will kill them
我们手上有人♥质♥ 而且我会
with a smile on our faces!
面带微笑的杀掉他们
Stay the hell back!
你们TM的退后
Get back to the herd!
回你那边去
Dal... I got a room we can put 'em in. Good boy.
Dal 我找到个屋子 可以把他们关进去 干得好
Move the hostages inside.
把人♥质♥赶进去
Lock the doors!
锁门
Cover the fire exit!
看好消防通道
Everybody up! Hurry up!
所有人起来 赶紧
Let's go, move it!
走 快点
Move it!
快点
Got it.
收到
FBI Agent Rand just got a call
FBI探员 Rand刚刚接到一个电♥话♥
about a bank robbery in progress in Woodland Hills.
是关于正在Woodland Hills发生的一起银行劫案
She believes Callen's inside.
她认定Callen也在其中
I'll call Sam.
我联♥系♥Sam
Get in the room!
进房♥间去
Move! Move!
动作快点
Where's the head teller?
出纳长在哪
You got the keys? Yes.
钥匙在你这儿吗 是的
Now, look...
听着
no heroes here, okay?
不要逞英雄 知道吗
You do what I say,
你们听我说的做
you're gonna get out of here.
你们就能活着离开这儿
I didn't come here to kill anyone.
我可不是来杀人的
Did you?
你呢
Good.
好
Stay with the hostages.
看着人♥质♥
Get me connected to the bank.
帮我接银行
Patch it through to NCIS Ops.
连线海军罪案调查处指挥中心
You guys will get the feed in your comms.
你们也能监听到通话
I'll talk to 'em. Connect me. Yes, sir.
我跟他们说 帮我连线 是 长官
Get your pizza in 20 minutes, or it's free.
二十分钟 披萨到手 否则白送
You're surrounded-- put down your weapons and walk out.
你们被包围了 放下武器 走出来
I pray to God you're white, for everybody's sake.
你最好是个白人 为了大家好
Italian.
意大利人
FBI Agent Gallow.
联邦探员Gallow
That close enough for you?
够资格吗
Barely.
凑合
I'll go slow, so you can keep up.
我慢点儿说 你听清楚了
I need the manager sent in here so I can stick his eye
派经理到这儿来 我好用他的眼珠子
in the scanner and open the vault.
来扫瞄 开金库
Running voice prints against recorded prison conversations.
说话人声音与监狱声音档案相比对
You are speaking with Dallas Alder.
此人是Dallas Alder
Hey, Dallas...
嘿 Dallas
Yeah, that's right, we know who you are.
是的 没错 我们知道你是谁
You're working with Jimmie Ray Easton and Charlie Conner
你和Jimmie Ray Easton Charlie Conner
and Steven Walinski.
还有Steven Walinski拉帮结伙
Be smart. Come on.
放聪明点儿 投降吧
Live to fight another day.
我们择日再战
Don't tell me about smart-- you're one chromosome away
少教训我 你这个畸形的
from being a monkey, you greasy
死猴子 连垃圾
piece of garbage.
都不如
That's very nice, very classy.
说得好 好极了
Why are we even talking?
那我们还谈个毛啊
You've got ten minutes to send in the manager.
给你们十分钟 送那个经理来
After that, every life I take is on you,
否则的话 每条人命都会算在你头上的
Agent Gallow.
Gallow探员
How the hell are we getting out of here?
我们他妈的怎么出去啊
Can't believe you never went to school for this--
真不敢相信你从没学过这个
they're so good.
画得好极了
Oh, Dallas wouldn't let me.
哦 Dallas不许我去
This is the... the logo that I designed
这个标志 是我为
for the ASA. It's an honor,
ASA设计的 代表一种荣誉
I guess.
我这么想的
Yeah.
是啊
It's good. It's powerful.
非常好 很有展现力
What's this?
这是什么
Dallas wanted a picture,
Dallas想让我画一幅
um, of a pile of dead Jews and blacks with...
用推土机掩埋犹太人和黑人
a bulldozer burying the bodies.
尸体的画
Seems like Dallas is getting ready for a war.
Dallas似乎要大干一场
What's he planning?
他要做什么
Oh, I... he doesn't tell me anything.
哦 我 他从不告诉我
Why do you stay with him?
你为什么要和他在一起
He told me, uh, the only way I was gonna leave him
他威胁我说 我离开他的唯一方法
was in a body bag.
就是裹在尸体袋里
Connect me.
帮我连线
Mm-hmm.
好的
Tell me you're sending in the manager.
最好是把经理送来了
I'm sending in the manager,
我派经理过去
but you got to give me five hostages.
但你得放五名人♥质♥
You get two.
只能是两个
Come to me, come to me, come to me.
过来 过来 到这边来
You're okay. Come to me.
你们安全了 过来
Keep going. You're all right. Right behind these cars.
继续跑 你们安全了 到车子后面去
You're okay.
安全了
Okay. It's them.
好了 安全了
Gallow here.
Gallow在这儿
You have the hostages--
人♥质♥到你们那儿了
send in the manager.
送经理来
Sending him in.
让他进去
Are you willing to go back into the bank
你愿意回银行
and open the vault?
打开金库吗
Those are my people in there. Sure.
我的人在里面 我确定
You boys know how to do this.
你们知道该怎么做
You get what you want?
拿到你想要的了
I get a bus, you get a third of the hostages.
给我弄辆车 我放三分之一的人♥质♥
We go to the airport, get on a plane,
我们到了机场 上了飞机
you get another third of the hostages.
再放三分之一人♥质♥
We land in a country to be named later,
我们到了想去的国家后
you get the rest of the hostages.
所有人♥质♥都归你
You have four hours to put it together.
给你们四个小时准备
Aryans want to purify America, rebuild it--
雅利安人想要净化美国 重建美国
why would they want to go to another country?
他们为什么会想去另一个国家呢
I don't know...
不清楚
but we're on the clock.
但我们时间不多了
How far out is Hostage Rescue?
人♥质♥援救小组什么时候能到位
20 minutes. It may be easier
二十分钟后 要是把这些坏人
to deal with the bad guys
引出银行
if we get them outside of the bank.
我们就能轻松搞定他们了
Get a third of the hostages. I mean, I could drive the bus.
换回三分之一人♥质♥ 我可以开车
That would get me and Callen on the inside.
那么Callen和我就能做内应了
Couldn't we rig the bus with cameras and let HRT do their thing?
我们不能在车上装摄像头 让人♥质♥救援小组实施营救吗
No. That could go bad ten different ways.
不行 后果难料
You got anything else?
你还有别的法子吗
Exactly.
就这样吗
Let's do it.
行动吧
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What's going on?
嘿 现在什么情况
At some point here...
有的时候
you're gonna have to do the right thing.
你得做正确的事情
What do you mean, right thing? I can't tell you that.
什么是正确的事情 这我无法告诉你
You're gonna have to figure it out yourself.
你得自己想明白
Walinski, get back out here.
Walinski 到外面来
You don't want to die today, Charlie, do you?
你今天不想死在这儿吧 Charlie 是吧
Good.
好的
'Cause neither do I.
我也不想
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表