You can't just walk out of a congressional hearing.
你不能就这么离开国会听证会
I can and I did.
我能 而且也这么干了
And if they want my job, I quit.
如果他们想干我的活儿 那我不干了
I'm going home.
我要回去
To take on Mattias Draeger? Which is exactly what he wants
去对付Mattias Draeger吗? 这正中他下怀
and what I've been trying to avoid.
我也在尽力避免如此
Would you prefer he be running around Washington?
那你更希望他在华盛顿出现吗?
I prefer you follow orders.
我更希望你听命行事
I've never let anyone fight my battles for me.
我从未让任何人替我战斗
Are you trying to test my patience?
你想考验我的耐心吗
I'm trying to protect my people.
我想保护我的人
Hollace, please, let me do this.
Hollace 求你了 让我去吧
And what am I supposed to tell Congressman Thomas?
那我该怎么告诉Thomas议员
Tell him I think he's an ass.
告诉他我觉得他是个混♥蛋♥
Keep me informed.
保持联♥系♥
How we doing, Eric?
Eric 进展如何
Should be right on top of him.
你们应该就在他那里了
I don't see him.
我没看到他
Kensi? Deeks?
Kensi Deeks你们呢
Maybe he's in one of the shops,
可能他在这些商店里的一家
or he ditched the phone in the trash can.
也可能他把手♥机♥扔垃圾桶里了
Call it.
打电♥话♥
It's ringing.
电♥话♥响了
I got him. Sports coat.
看到他了 粗花呢男上衣
That's not Mattias.
那不是Mattias
No, but he could be working with him.
不是 但他可能是他同伙
Or he's clueless.
也可能是一头雾水
Mattias could have slipped the phone in his pocket to throw us off the trail.
Mattias可能为了摆脱我们 把手♥机♥丢他口袋了
Federal agent!
联邦探员
Where's Mattias Draeger?
Mattias Draeger在哪
Gun.
有枪
He's wearing body armor.
他穿防弹衣了
Sniper! Ten o'clock high!
狙击手 十点钟 高处
Cover me!
掩护我
A full-on gun fight at Venice Beach?
威尼斯海滩上的激烈枪战?
We were fired on. It was a trap.
有人向我们开火 那是个陷阱
Mattias killed that guy and dumped his body, knowing we would track his phone.
Mattias知道杀了那个人并弃尸 会让我们会追踪手♥机♥的
What's the word on Hetty?
Hetty有什么消息吗
Well, I've been alerted by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff's office
我收到参谋长联席会议主席的警告
that she's on a military flight heading this way.
她正坐着军方飞机赶回来
Well, how long before she gets here?
她还有多长时间抵达
Maybe four hours.
四小时吧
Where are you going? Ops.
你去哪 行动中心
Not now. Wallace and her team are still on site.
现在别去 Wallace和她的团队还在呢
I don't care. Well, I do.
我不在乎 可我在乎
They're gonna have a heyday with this latest stunt.
他们对这次枪战大做文章
Let 'em.
那就来战吧
Agent Hanna...
Hanna探员
...I thought I told you to contain your partner.
我提醒过你得管好搭档
We were taking sniper fire.
我们受到狙击手的袭击
We followed protocol.
我们遵守规程
Well, his bounty isn't protocol.
他的"悬红"可不是规程
Callen is cool.
Callen没事的
Stop trying to act like he's going off the reservation.
不要表现得像他要失控一样
Hetty is the closest thing he has to family,
Hetty是他最接近家人的人了
so whatever cool he has is about to evaporate.
所以他无论怎么冷静都会怒火中烧的
Our operations are already under the microscope,
我们的行动已经被人紧密监视
so if you can't keep him under control,
所以如果你控制不了他
I'm gonna have to pull him off this.
我得把他调出此案
You try it, and he will go rogue,
你要这么做 他肯定会乱来
and I'll join him.
我也会
Consider yourselves warned.
给过你警告了
Don't you two have something better to do?
你俩没其他事忙吗
You have to have something.
你得查出点什么
The guy was firing a rifle on a rooftop in broad daylight.
那家伙大白天在屋顶开枪
I'm looking.
我正在查找
Most surveillance cameras are pointed down, not up.
大多数监控摄像头都对着地面 没对着上面
And no one reported seeing Mattias?
没人报告说看到Mattias吗
No. Sorry.
没 抱歉
Who's the dead guy?
死的人是谁
Uh, his name is Demitri Beriliev.
叫Demitri Beriliev
He's here on a student visa.
他以学生签证来这
He's Russian.
俄♥国♥人
Look, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
听着 很抱歉我们一开始就把事情弄得很糟
I was sent here with a mission,
我来这是可是有任务的
just like you. Oh, no, no, no.
和你一样 不是 不不不
I chase bad guys, not good guys.
我抓坏人 好人不抓
Well, maybe when all of this is over,
也许等这一切结束
I can buy you a drink...
我能请你喝一杯...
as a peace offering.
作为和解
I'm married.
我结婚了
Oh.
好吧
That's not in your record.
你记录里可没写
Yeah, well, a lot of things that aren't in my record,
没错 许多事都没在我记录里
or Callen's or Hetty's or any of us.
Callen和Hetty 还有其他人都是
Sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
None of your other, uh, team members were married.
你其他队友都没结婚
I guess I just assumed...
我想我就估摸着...
Yeah.
好吧
I mean, it must be hard...in your line of work.
我想 你这工作一定很难
It can be hard in any line of work.
任何工作都不容易
Anything worthwhile is worth the effort, right?
一切值得做的都值得为之努力 对吧
My wife used to be an operator.
我妻子曾是特工
She understands better than most.
她明白没有最好只有更好
Lucky.
你很幸运
Oh, yes, I am.
是的
Agent Callen.
Callen探员
What was that all about?
刚才怎么了
No idea.
不知道
Well, what she ask you?
好吧 她问你什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
It was nothing.
没什么
Okay.
好吧
So stop looking at me.
所以你别看我了
I'm not looking at you.
我没在看你啊
Now, I'm looking at you 'cause you're looking at me.
现在我看着你是因为你在看着我
Why are you acting so weird?
你为什么表现的这么奇怪
I'm not acting weird.
我没有表现的奇怪
You're acting weird. Wow.
是你表现的奇怪 哇
I did not see that coming.
没想到这天竟然来临了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You know exactly
你十分清楚
what I'm talking about.
我在说什么
Uh, no, I don't.
不 我不知道
This is how you act when you get hit on.
这是你被勾引了之后的典型表现
You obviously made an impression on her.
你很明显让她惦记上你了
I'm sure it probably had something
我相信应该和你
to do with your driving.
开车的技术有点关系
We need to pick up Arkady.
我们得去接Arkady
Why?
为啥
'Cause he's not answering my calls,
因为他不接我电♥话♥
and because the guy
而且这个帮助过
that was helping Mattias is a Russian national.
Mattias的人是个俄♥国♥佬
You don't think Arkady has anything
你不会觉得Arkady和这件事
to do with this, do you?
有什么关系吧
For his sake, I hope not.
为了他自己好 我希望不是
So, are you saying Nell may be gun-shy?
所以 你是说Nell可能害怕开枪吗
Look, Nell is great at what she does.
看 Nell十分擅长于她的工作
Am I convinced she's ready
但是我是不是确信她已经
for the next step in undercover work?
准备好做下一步的卧底工作
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表