Yeah.
是啊
If we didn't have to exhale.
如果我们能不呼气的话
Every time we breathe out, the carbon dioxide level in here increases.
我们每呼气一次 这里的二氧化碳含量都会增加
Why do you always have to be a sub's half-empty guy, huh?
你为什么总是这么悲观呢
Because when the CO2 level reaches three percent, our breathing doubles.
因为当二氧化碳含量达到百分之三时 呼吸速率会翻倍
You want to strike out at America,
你想对美国造成打击
you basically have an underwater bomb.
你现在已经有了一个水下炸♥弹♥
Where do you use it if it's not a crowded pier?
如果不在拥挤的码头引爆 你会把它开到哪儿
I'd do a bridge during rush hour. Okay.
我会在高峰时间炸掉一座桥 好吧
Offshore oil rig. It's an environmental disaster,
海上石油钻井平台 会引发环境灾难
loss of lives. Not to mention the symbolism of oil.
会造成人员伤亡 更不用说石油的象征意义
Cruise ship. Lots of innocent civilians. Icon of Western excess.
游轮 许多无辜的平民 西方滥用资源的代表
A war ship.
战舰
We're headed for San Diego.
我们在向圣地亚哥前进
Where the USS Van Buren is in port.
范布伦号♥正停在那里的港口
You destroy an American aircraft carrier,
毁掉一艘美国的航母
that's like Christmas for insurgents.
就像是叛乱者的圣诞节
You want to talk about symbolism...
这有极大的象征性意义
Not to mention the environmental disaster.
更不用说对环境造成的灾难
The USS Van Buren is nuclear-powered. There are two reactors on that thing.
范布伦号♥是核动力的 上面有两个反应堆
The Navy will be actively searching for us. Plus, they already have
海军一定会积极地搜寻我们
security measures in place at the base,
而且他们基地的安全措施已经到位了
but... we can't run the risk of this thing slipping through.
但...我们还是不能冒险让这艘潜艇过去
If we can't force them to the surface...
如果我们不能迫使他们升到水面
We have to sink this thing.
我们就不得不让它沉下去
You know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吧
Yeah.
知道
Every receipt is for ten 50-pound bags of fertilizer
每张收据都是10袋50磅重的化肥
paid with cash.
现金支付
Now, I've checked garden centers and home supply depots
我已经检查了方圆十公里内的园艺中心
in a ten-mile radius, and so far
和家用补给站 到目前为止
I've got three more identical purchases.
我又找到三个相同的购买♥♥记录
If they're related, that's two tons of explosives.
如果它们之间有关系 那就相当于两吨♥的炸♥药♥了
None of which was found in the house.
没有在房♥里发现任何化肥
How many tons of coke on that sub? I don't know. Nine. Maybe ten.
潜艇上有多少可♥卡♥因♥ 不清楚 九吨♥ 可能十吨♥
If they replaced with fertilizer...
如果他们用化肥替换了毒品
They have a giant underwater bomb.
他们就有了一个巨大的水下炸♥弹♥
She's back.
她回来了
Tell me what's going on. And where the hell is Granger?
告诉我发生了什么 还有Granger到底去哪儿了
You were paid to design and build a sub for the purpose of smuggling
有人雇你设计建造一艘潜艇
several tons of cocaine into the country.
用来走私几吨♥可♥卡♥因♥到国内
No, I... Shut the hell up.
不 我... 闭嘴
If you open your mouth one more time,
除非你是回答问题
unless it's to answer a question,
否则你再张一次嘴
I'm gonna wrap your tongue around my fist
我就拽出你的舌头绕在我的拳头上
and beat you with it.
然后用它来揍你
They killed my wife. That's on you.
他们杀了我的妻子 那是你的问题
For all I know, having her killed was part of your deal.
据我所知 杀了她是你们协议中的一项
No,that's not true.
不 那不是真的
Why didn't they scuttle the sub after the drug run?
运送完毒品之后 他们为什么没有毁掉潜艇
I don't know. They wouldn't risk another run.
我不知道 他们不会冒险再运一次
So they must've had another plan.
那么他们一定有别的计划
If you don't cooperate,
如果你不肯合作
you're gonna be an accomplice to anything that happens to those two federal agents.
那两个联邦探员出了任何事 你都是帮凶
I hope they die. Painfully.
我巴不得他们死掉 痛苦的死掉
Oh, you mean like you?
哦 你是说就像你这样吗
I'm not dying.
我不会死
You're not?
你不会吗
All right, let me let you in on something pretty special here.
好吧 让我告诉你一些相当特别的事情
Smile.
笑一个
That's you, Wilson.
这就是你 Wilson
You got burns over 70% of your body.
你全身烧伤超过70%
I refuse to die.
我拒绝死亡
I refused to grow up.
我还拒绝长大呢
Actually, that's working out pretty well for me.
事实上 对我来说还挺成功的
But you, you, on the other hand, well, let's see, shall we?
但是你 你 另一方面来说 唔 让我们看看哈
"Surviving burns."
"从烧伤中恢复"
It is the rule of the nines.
根据九分法(估算成人烧伤面♥积♥的一种常用方法)
So, you get nine percent for each arm,
你每条胳膊烧伤9%
18% for each leg,
每条腿18%
nine for the front torso, nine for the back torso,
前躯干9% 后躯干9%
another nine for the head.
头上也烧了是9%
Yours is probably a six for burns, another two for ugliness--
大概烧伤占了6% 另外2%是长得丑
and that's being generous on both accounts.
这两部分都还少算你了
You take that number, add it to your age and if that number's over 100,
用那些数加上你的年龄 如果得数超过100
then it says you're not gonna survive. You're 32,
那么就说明你快死了 你32岁
and that's... 48, 52, 61, 70.
那么就是...48 52 61 70
70 plus 32
70加上32
is a hundred and...102.
那就是100...102
You're dying, Wilson.
你要死了 Wilson
You're dying.
你要死了
No, no. See, don't...
不 不 你看 别
You don't want to... you don't want to do that
你不会想...不会想这样的
because the, uh, salt from your tears, you're gonna sting your burns.
因为眼泪里的盐分会让你的伤口灼痛
Screw you, bitch!
滚开 贱♥人♥
Bitch? I'm not the one crying.
贱♥人♥ 哭的人又不是我
Wow, this is... this is getting awkward.
哇 这下...这下有点尴尬了
Do you want some water or something?
你要喝点水什么的吗
No. No water?
不 不要水
What about, uh... what about whiskey?
那...威士忌怎么样
Look at those eyes light up.
看看这双闪闪发亮的眼睛
It's funny 'cause I always carry around these little rascals
想来挺好笑的 我总是带着这些小混♥蛋♥在身边
just in case I get shot on the job by some loser
就是为了防止在工作中被像你这样的怂货打中
like yourself. I figure if I'm gonna die,
我觉得如果是我要死了
I might as well have a drink before I go.
会想在临死前再喝一杯的
There you go, brother.
给你 兄弟
Oh, uh, one thing.
对了 还有一件事
Where is your sub going?
你的潜艇去哪了
Oh, you son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
All right, suit yourself.
好嘛 这才像你
Oh, God, that's smooth.
天啊 丝丝顺滑
You know, I saw a guy with a drill bit in his head.
你知道吗 我刚看见一个被电钻爆头的家伙
He could probably use a drink.
他应该也需要来一杯
It's not my sub!
那不是我的潜艇
How the hell do we sink it?
我们要怎么沉下去
We need a big-ass drill
我们需要一个大钻头
or a cutting torch to breach the hull.
或者气割枪来在这船上打开缺口
Could a thermite reaction burn through?
铝热反应可以烧穿吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But we'd need magnesium to ignite some iron oxide.
但是我们需要镁来点燃氧化铁
We got plenty of rust here from all the salt water corrosion.
海水的腐蚀让这里有不少铁锈
We need to collect as much as we can.
能找到多少找多少
We add some aluminum to get the temperature up,we may be able to burn through a weld
加点铝能使温度上升 没准就能烧穿焊接处
or soften it enough to compromise its integrity.
或者让它变的足够软 就能弄穿
But we don't have any magnesium.
但是我们没有镁
We have lithium. From the batteries.
我们有锂 电池里有
Lithium. It's an alkali metal. It's highly reactive and flammable.
锂 那是碱性金属 很容易反应或燃烧
Hell, it's a fusion fuel in staged thermonuclear weapons.
这是阶段性核武器里的聚变燃料
We short-circuit the batteries, we can induce thermal runaway.
让电池短路 我们就能引起热击穿
I don't think I've ever seen you this excited about a suicide plan.
我从没见过你对一个自杀计划这么激动
The sub belongs to the hadjis.
潜艇属于哈吉
Who? Some camel cowboys had it built to bring in the drugs.
谁 一些中东的人建了这艘潜艇来运输毒品
You got names for me?
有名字吗
Guy named Jabril.
一个叫Jabril的家伙
We called him Jar Jar Binks.
我们叫他Jar Jar Binks
I'm sure he appreciated that. You got last names?
他肯定喜欢这个名字 姓呢
No.
不知道
Where's he from?
他是哪国人
Syria, Iraq. I don't know.
叙利亚 伊♥拉♥克♥ 我不清楚
Some Middle East crap hole.
某个中东垃圾坑吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表