Tell me, Arkady,
告诉我 Arkady
why do they want you dead?
他们为什么想要你的命
Because I would not give them their ship back.
因为哥不把船还给他们
What was on the boat?
船上是什么货
The only true currency accepted everywhere in the world.
世界各地认可的唯一货币
Oil.
石油
More than $100 million.
超过一亿
That's enough to finance a war.
这足够发动一场战争的了
One more question.
还有个问题
Who's Anna?
Anna是谁
Nice Russian girl.
是个不错的俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩
Any update on the oil tanker?
油轮有什么新信息吗
Yeah, it's not there.
有 它不在那儿了
Weather satellite couldn't find it.
气象卫星看不到它了
And the ship's transponder's been turned off.
油轮的收发机也被关闭了
I have a hunch this one isn't quite over with.
直觉告诉我 这件事还没完
Love it, ladies, love it!
好极了 女士们 好极了
Oh, beautiful.
哦 美翻了
Work for it.
来点儿感觉
Show me you want it, baby.
告诉我你想要 宝贝儿
Show me you want it-- yes!
告诉我你想要 没错
Love it, love it.
好极了 好极了
Yes.
好棒
Love it! Beautiful!
好极了 美呆了
Love it.
棒极了
Wonderful, ladies.
干得好 女士们
Wonderful!
干得好
Now... into the surf, ladies.
现在 走进浪去 姑娘们
Love it! Get in the water!
做得好 下水
Let's party! Oh, I love you!
趴体咯 哦 爱死你们了
Ay, yi, yi!
啊 呀 呀
What's the problem now, Lexi?
你丫搞什么鬼 Lexi
I-I can't, Sebastian.
我 我不敢 Sebastian
Turn the music off!
关了音乐
Come on, Lexi, get into the water. You're blowing it.
快点儿 Lexi 下来吧 你别扫了兴
I almost drowned as a kid.
我小时候差点儿淹死
I got a thing about the ocean.
我对海有恐惧
That doesn't even make sense.
纯属胡说八道
You are a swimsuit model.
你是个泳衣模特
Or at least you were.
好吧 至少你曾经是
you are not special,
你可没有特别待遇
but you are wasting my time.
你是在浪费我时间
Now get your ass into this water, or get off my set!
要么滚到水里来 要么滚出去
There is nothing in this water that could...
水里没啥能
Aah! Aah! Oh!
啊 啊 哦
I just don't get it.
我就不明白了
Clearly, you don't understand the concept of friendship.
很明显 你不懂友谊的真谛
I'm the friend telling you
我就是那个说你
you're being used as an ATM machine.
被当做取款机用的朋友
I mean, what is it for this time?
那这次又是为了什么
Real estate? An invention?
买♥♥屋子 发明
A Ponzi scheme?
庞兹骗局
You don't know, do you?
你也不知道 是吧
Gentlemen, help me out-- if you have a good friend
伙计们 帮帮我 如果你有个好朋友
that's in a jam and needs a loan, what do you do?
遇到困难 需要借钱 你们会怎么做
No, no, no, don't withhold information.
不 不 不 别漏下关键信息
This friend has had several loans
这个朋友借了好几次钱了
which he has not paid back.
尚未归还
How many is "Several"?
"几次"到底是多少次
Three. How many?
三次 几次
Five.
五次
What was that?
到底几次
Seven. Aha, there it is.
七次 这回说对了
If it were me, I'd tell him the bank is closed.
要是我 我就说没得再借了
It depends what it's for.
主要看什么情况
But I would establish terms up front
但是我会事先制定协议
so there's no pressure on either of us.
省得彼此有压力
But you should never lend anything
但你希望收得回的东西
that you actually expect to get back.
就永远也不要往外借
What was that?
那是什么回事
Yeah, what was that?
是啊 什么啊
What was what? That look.
什么什么 看那个表情
Was that directed at me?
你是在说我吗
Well, since you brought it up.
既然你提到这个了
My night vision goggles, my stun baton,
我的夜视镜啊 电♥棍♥啊
my new headphones...
我的新耳机啊
You know those got blown up in Mexico.
你明知道那些东西是在墨西哥被炸没了的
You borrowed them. They're your responsibility...
你借的 你应该负责的
You see what I'm saying. Very difficult.
你懂我说的了吧 真不容易
That's why it's called "Borrowing" And not a gift.
这就是为什么被说成是"借" 而不是礼物
We got a case, boys.
有案子了 小伙子们
And girl.
还有女孩
Thank you.
谢谢还记得我
My vintage Rolex.
我的老式劳力士
You wanted that back?
那个想要回去
Why wouldn't I want it back?
为啥不想
It's old.
它老了
It's vintage.
是经典的
Deeks, Deeks. Yeah.
Deeks Deeks 干嘛
Uh, d-did you, uh...
你有没有
did you check out the business plan for my new app?
有没有看我新应用程式的商业计划
I mean, come on, it's gonna be huge.
我意思是 计划棒极了
Yeah, no, about that, I-I can't do it, buddy.
好的 那个 没有 我做不了 伙计
You haven't paid back the last eight outstanding loans.
你前八次借的钱都没有还
Loans? Loans.
借的钱 借的钱
Those were equity investments.
那些是风险投资
Right, partner?
是吧 搭档
Come on, whatever happened
对吧 无论发生什么
to "If we're not failing, we're not trying," Huh?
都是"没失败 只是你没尝试" 是吧
Yeah, I know, that sounds fantastic.
好吧 我懂了 这听起来很悦耳
I just, I can't... I can't do it.
我就是 不能 不能那么做了
Sorry.
不好意思
Equity's only gonna get more expensive.
原始股会越来越增值的啊
You're gonna regret this.
你会后悔的
I already do.
已经后悔了
What?
什么啊
This body washed up in Long Beach this morning.
这具尸体今早被冲上长滩
Hands bound, two gunshots to the chest.
双手被缚 前胸中了两枪
Coast Guard found three more bodies just like this
海岸警卫队发现另外三具类似的尸体
two miles off the coast, same scenario.
离岸边两英里 同样手法
They were executed.
他们被处决了
Any idea who they are?
知道是谁干的吗
Remember Arkady's missing oil tanker?
还记得Arkady失踪的油轮吗
This is the crew.
这是船员名单
Well, part of it.
只是其中一部分
So the tanker's been recovered.
这么说油轮被找到了
No, just the bodies.
没有 只找到了尸体
So there was either a mutiny on board,
要么是船上有暴♥动♥
or someone outside took control of the ship.
要么就是外面的人想夺船
That tanker's carrying over $100 million in oil.
船上可是一亿美元的石油啊
Whoever stole it wants to convert it into cash.
想夺船的人肯定是想变现
Or sail it into the harbor...
或者开进港口
and boom.
然后引爆
Brother and sister that brokered the deal with Arkady?
为Arkady前线搭桥的那对兄妹呢
Yeah, Patrick and Elia Berkeley?
是啊 Patrick和Elia Berkeley呢
Patrick is being held
Patrick目前被关在
until sentencing at Victorville Penitentiary.
维克托维尔监狱等待审判
He's charged with circumventing
他被指控妨碍
U.S. Economic sanctions against Russia.
美国经济制裁俄♥罗♥斯♥
Okay, what about the sister? Metro?
好吧 那个女的呢 Metro
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表