Closer.
靠近点
Out the window-- good choice.
走窗户 好主意
All right, watch it.
好的 看着点
Get the gun. Shoot him. Shoot him!
拿枪 打他 打他
Hey.
嘿
Listen.
听着
I'm putting the gun down.
我把枪放下
Jonathan, right?
Jonathan 是吗
Omar?
Omar吗
Guys, my name is Sam.
哥们 我叫Sam
We got a bomb.
我们有炸♥弹♥
We'll blow it.
我们会引爆它
Jonathan, you got a problem.
Jonthan 你有麻烦了
You're not gonna complete your mission.
你没办法完成任务的
There are agents up ahead-- they're gonna shoot you
前方有探员 没等你成功
and your brother before you make it.
他们就会朝你和你兄弟开枪
On my command, you take them out.
听我的命令 击毙他们
You do realize they're just teenagers, right?
你清楚他们还只是孩子吧
With a car full of explosives.
开着一辆装满炸♥弹♥的孩子
I'm just saying, give Sam time to do his job.
我是想说 给Sam点时间完成任务
Detective Deeks, if that truck reaches our driveway,
Deeks警探 如果他们开到了这条路上
I'm doing what needs to be done.
我就不得不那么做了
The man who put you up to this--
教唆你们做这事的人
this is for his own personal vendetta.
完全是为了他一己私仇
This has nothing to do with your beliefs.
跟你们的信仰毫无关系
He's taken advantage of you.
他在利用你们
You two have a mother, right?
你们俩还有妈妈 对不对
What will she think if you do this?
如果你们这么做她会怎么想
You got your whole lives ahead of you.
你们俩还有大好的人生等着你们
On my mark. No, Sam is still in the line of fire.
听我的命令 不行 Sam还在射程内
Get him out of here. Sam is in the line of fire!
把他带走 Sam还在射程内
No, no!
不要 不要
Give your brother a chance.
给你兄弟一次机会
Jonathan, give yourself a chance.
Jonathan 给你自己一次机会
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做
They're stopping!
他们刹车了
Wait. Hold your fire.
等等 别开枪
It's okay, Jonathan.
没事了 Jonathan
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事了
They lived.
他们活下来了
But their lives are over.
但他们的人生毁了
Just like your nephew's.
正如你的侄子
That's on you.
这都怪你
Take him.
把他带走
You ignored my request.
你没有听从我的命令
Well, we're partners, and...
其实 我们是搭档
partners work together, so...
搭档应该一起工作 所以
Detective Jacqueline Rivera, Internal Affairs.
内务部的Jacqueline Rivera警探
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I didn't want to worry you, Mr. Deeks, until I knew more.
我不希望你太过担心 Deeks先生 直到我了解更多消息
Hmm.
嗯
So, do you know more now?
那你现在了解更多了吗
It would seem that the LAPD,
看上去洛杉矶警局
either on their own or...
要么是警局自己
with some outside influence,
要么警局受到了外部影响
has decided to open an investigation
他们决定对你展开
into you.
调查
Why? What for?
为什么 查什么
For now, they seem to be playing their cards
目前 他们的行动似乎
very close to the vest.
非常谨慎小心
And make no mistake...
而且没犯错误
...they're hunting.
他们在搜集
And they will use everything they have against you.
而且他们会用尽一切手段对付你
Me.
是我
I will protect you both
我会尽全力保护
the best I can,
你们两位
but if there is anything else
但如果还有别的可能被
that the LAPD can use against you, Mr. Deeks,
洛杉矶警局利用来对付你的事情 Deeks先生
now is the time to speak up.
现在是时候说出来了
There's nothing.
没有任何事
All right.
好吧
Go home, both of you.
你们两位都回家去把
Watch the shadows.
小心背后
This is just beginning.
一切才刚开始
Ah.
啊
Oh, okay...
好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表