Well, he's gotta know something went down,
他会知道有事情发生了
because of the shooting.
因为有枪击事件
No, we told him it was drug related,
不 我们告诉他是毒品交易导致的
so that should buy us some time.
这应该可以给咱们争取一点时间
Yeah. Oh, man!
是的 我的天哪
This is like the world's greatest Lego set.
这简直相当于世界上最棒的一套乐高玩具
Do you have any idea what I could do with this?
你们知道我能用这个干什么吗
Eric, do you have something for us?
Eric 你有什么要告诉我们的吗
Oh, yes, sir.
哦 是的先生
I have something that you're going to like very, very much.
我要告诉你一件会让你非常非常开心的事情
Turns out our evasive Captain Beck
我们含糊其辞的Beck上校
has some mysterious contacts.
其实有些神秘的联♥系♥人
So we did a little backtracking
所以我们回溯了一下
and we located security camera footage of Beck
找到了Beck的监控录像
in the parking garage of his Navy office,
这个是在海军办公室的停车场拍的
in the alleyway
这个在贝弗利山一个小咖啡馆
behind a coffee shop in Beverly Hills...
后面的一个小巷子里
and on the lowest level of a parking garage in Santa Monica.
这个是圣莫妮卡最低级的一个停车场里拍的
We've tracked much of Beck's recent local movements,
我们查到了Beck最近在本地的行踪
and he only meets this individual in secluded spots.
他只在隐秘的地方见这个人
Hmm. Super Secret Squirrel stuff.
嗯 神神秘秘鬼鬼祟祟的
Go back to the photo in the alley.
倒回小巷里拍的那张照片
Can you get in any tighter?
能拉近点看么
That's CIA.
那是CIA
I worked with him in Russia. '97.
我97年跟他在俄♥罗♥斯♥合作过
Went by the name of Otto.
他当时自称Otto
Otto?
Otto吗
Well, it was in Moscow.
那是在莫斯科
I worked with him again, two years later, in Caracas,
我后来又跟他合作过一次 两年后 在加拉加斯
and he was going by the name Steve.
他自称Steve
Sounds like the CIA.
很CIA
Would you be able to locate him?
你能找到他么
I could pull a few strings.
我可以找一些关系
Wow.
哇哦
Now I know how Mr. Magoo felt.
现在我知道Magoo先生的感受了
Who?
谁
Magoo. Seriously?
Magoo 真不知道
OOH-ho-ho, Magoo!
欧吼吼 Magoo
You've done it again! What?!
你又来了 虾米
Seriously? Nothing?
真的假的 还是不知道
Whew! Wow.
天哪
Obviously before your time.
你还是太嫩
My time is your time,
咱俩一般大
so how is that possible, Einstein?
那这又是怎么回事 爱因斯坦
Because you don't have an appreciation for vintage animation.
因为你不懂得欣赏经典动漫
And if by that you mean I don't like old cartoons,
如果你说的是我不喜欢老动画片儿
no, I don't.
的确 我不喜欢
First off, the word cartoons
首先 动画片这个词
is demeaning to the art form.
是对艺术的亵渎
And secondly...
第二
cartoons are cool. Oh, yeah?
动画片很酷的好吗 是吗
You think they're cool? Yeah, I think they're rad.
你觉得它们很酷 对 我觉得它们很炫
How rad do you think they are?
你觉得有多炫
I think they're awesome possum.
我觉得他们帅呆了
How awesome possum? What is this?
有多帅呆 这是神马
This? Oh, don't worry about this.
这个 别担心
It's just adorable partner banter.
只是搭档间的打情骂俏
You're gonna come to love this.
你会喜欢上这个的
No, here.
不 这个
Oh, wow.
天哪
Looks like you invited him to dinner at your house,
看起来你邀请他来你家吃晚餐了
because there is human bite marks on that piece of paper.
因为在那张纸上有个人的牙印
There are also marks that look like writing indentations.
这还有看起来像写过字的痕迹
Well, let's get Eric to see what it says.
让Eric来看看写了什么
Partial document in Harris's hand.
Harris手里握着的文件碎片
Looks like one word stands out-- Dogleg?
这个词有些奇怪 狗腿
Sounds like a codename.
听起来像是个代号♥
Let's see if the CIA can shed some light on it.
我们来看看CIA能不能给我们解释一下
Let me handle this guy.
我来跟他打交道
Hey, buddy, how the hell are you?
嘿哥们 你感觉怎么样
Good.
不错
This is my partner,
这是我搭档
Huggy.
小抱抱
Pleasure to meet you, Huggy.
认识你很高兴 小抱抱
Well, it's been a while.
别来无恙啊
What can I do you for?
有什么能帮忙的吗
Well, I got a couple questions I think you might be able to help us with, Wally.
Wally 我们有几个问题请你解答
Uh, you know I hate, uh, Wally, Butch.
你知道我不喜欢让人叫Wally Butch
Come on. Yeah. Show some respect, Butch.
行了 礼貌点 Butch
I'm sor... I'm sorry. It-it slipped my mind.
对不起 对不起 我忘记了
What can you tell us about Dogleg?
你知道狗腿是什么吗
指球道在中途急剧向左或向右改变方向的球洞
狗腿洞(Dog Swing 也可称Dog-Leg)高尔夫术语
Nothing.
完全不知道
I'm not much of a golfer.
我不打高尔夫
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
I get it.
我知道了
But two good men died in Tunisia
两个好人死在突尼斯
and I know you got information that could help us find the killers.
而我也知道你手上有助于破案的线索
Sorry, but you're barking up the wrong flagpole.
抱歉你们找错人了
we got another Benghazi here.
这儿还有个极端分子
Never been to Tunisia. Or Benghazi. Sorry.
没去过突尼斯和班加西 抱歉了
Is that it? No, that's not it.
完事了吗 没完
A friend of mine died while trying to eat a document that referred to Dogleg,
我的一个朋友死前本想吞下一个有关狗腿的文件
so I'd appreciate some genuine cooperation.
所以我希望双方能坦诚合作
Don't look at him, look at me.
别看他 看着我
I believe he was trying to protect whatever Dogleg is.
不管狗腿是什么 他都在竭力保护
I want to know what was so important that he was trying to protect it and not himself.
我想知道他在保护什么 甚至重于自己的生命
I shouldn't tell you anything.
我本不该讲的
Relax, Hugs. I didn't say I wouldn't, I said I shouldn't.
别急 Hugs 我没有说 不会 我说的是 本不该
Now, I'm only gonna point you in a direction; the rest is up to you to figure out.
我指个方向 剩下的就靠你们自己了
DOGLEG is the code name of a top secret black op in Tunisia.
DOGLEG是在突尼斯绝密地下行动的代号♥
I oversaw it for the CIA.
我曾为CIA进行其监视
Doing what?
做什么的
There's a lot of good undercover people on the ground there.
那边有很多卧底工作的好手
Answer the question.
回答问题
Look, I warned them it'd piss off the natives.
听着 我警告过他们这个行动会惹毛当地人
Like I said, you want to find out more, you're gonna have to do it on your own, gents.
我说过了 别的线索得你们自己找了 先生们
Hey...
嘿
and keep your heads down.
多加小心
You're just gonna let him walk away?
这就放他走了吗
I can't exactly hold him here, Hugs.
我也留不住他啊 抱抱
Where the hell he go?
他去哪儿了
That's why they call 'em spooks.
所以说他们神出鬼没啊
Don't you ever get sick of drinking that stuff?
这玩意儿你咋就喝不腻呢
You probably have enough tannins in your system to turn you into a suede handbag.
你体内的单宁酸都能让你变成个皮手包了
Do you actually have anything on your mind, Assistant Director?
你到底有什么想说的吗 副主任
Or are you just looking for a kitten to kick?
还是只想闲的没事逗猫玩
Are you comfortable bringing the ambassador here?
你觉得把大使接来合适吗
I am.
合适
Hasn't been the safest place lately.
最近没什么安全的地方了
And we still don't know who our mole was working for.
而且咱们也不知道内鬼想要什么
Then this should be a good test of our security.
那这就是对我们安全工作的最佳考验
So we got nothing on your friend Otto.
你朋友Otto那里没有线索
He, like, disappeared.
他基本上失踪了
But we do have this, from the consulate's outer security cameras prior to the attack.
不过我们有使♥馆♥外部监控在袭击前录下的镜头
I don't see anything.
啥也看不到
Just bear-bear with me.
容我调一下
Hold on...
稍等
Maybe you should just tell us what it was.
你还是直接说有什么吧
Uh... y... I-I could,
呃 你 我可以
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表