It's like Amazon for terrorists.
就像恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者的亚马逊
Exactly.
没错
Rough estimates are: A billion plus
粗略估计 每年交易量
in contraband is moved a year.
超过10亿
Plus, it's all made with, uh, virtual currency,
而且 这些交易都是通过虚拟货币进行
which makes it even harder to track.
追踪起来就更难了
We're not sure his murder is related.
我们不确定他的被害与此有关
But if it is, I want to know why.
但如果有关 我想要知道原因
Bell had access to sensitive Navy intelligence.
Bell有接触海军敏感信息的权限
And he was well-versed in our own cyber security defenses.
而且 他对我们海军的网络安全防御系统非常精通
The killer took all of his computer equipment,
杀手拿走了他所有的电脑设备
and we can't have that getting into the wrong hands.
我们不能让这些东西落入坏人之手
Did they track the hotline tip?
他们有追踪电♥话♥那条线索吗
It was made using a pay phone.
电♥话♥是从公用电♥话♥打的
Why would he call it in himself?
为啥他自己不直接打电♥话♥
And more importantly-- who uses a pay phone?
还有更重要的 谁还用公用电♥话♥啊
LAPD agreed to sit
洛杉矶警局同意
on the crime scene for 48 hours, which means
保留犯罪现场48小时 这就意味着
we've got to move fast.
我们要动作快点了
I'm calling in Callen and Hanna.
我打给Callen和Hanna
Uh, they're actually on a case
哦 他们其实在跟一个案子
that they've been working on for weeks.
这个案子他们已经跟了好几周了
And the only thing worse than being undercover for that long
当卧底那么长的时间不糟糕
is being pulled out before you're finished,
唯一比这更糟的是在案子即将结案的时候被召回
so maybe we should just see how far we get first. Deal?
所以或许我们应该先看看自己能调查到哪步 成不
This isn't a game show, Deeks.
这又不是游戏竞赛节目 Deeks
Get out of here, both of you.
你们俩 都出去
I just got whammied.
我这下输了
Pull Callen and Sam out.
召回Callen和Hanna
Aye, aye, sir.
好的 长官
Briggs.
我是Briggs
Good Morning. I'm calling on behalf of Ocean Park Pest Control.
早上好 我代表海洋公园害虫防治打来
We just wanted to let you know that our exterminators are done
我们只是想让您知道我们已为你家除虫完毕
at your house and you can return home now.
您现在能回家了
Thanks, but now's not a good time.
谢了 但是现在不是时候
I see. Well, my supervisor
我知道 但是我的上司
was the one who asked me to call you.
让我打给您的
Tell your supervisor that I can't leave now.
告诉你的上司我现在没法离开
I'm working.
我在工作
I understand that, sir,
我明白 先生
but it's important that you check in on things
但在我们完成工作订单之前
before we close the work order.
您最好能检查下您的物品
Got it.
明白了
We at Ocean Park Pest Control appreciate your business.
我们海洋公园害虫防治感谢您的惠顾
Thank you and have a great... Hello?
谢谢您 祝您有个 哈罗
Put some effort into it! This ain't a picnic.
用点儿心 这又不是来野餐
You got a problem, Walinski?
Walinski 你有意见
Just relax, man.
淡定 哥们儿
It's a thousand degrees out here.
这儿热死了
I suggest you enjoy the fresh air.
我劝你还是享受下新鲜空气吧
I'm enjoying it now.
我在享受啊
Pick it up and get back to work.
把这个捡起来 然后回去继续捡
Why don't you pick it up?
为毛你不捡
Pick it up.
捡起来
Congratulations, Walinski.
恭喜你 Walinski
You got your wish.
你得偿所愿
You'll be begging for some sun after two weeks in the box.
待在号♥子里两周后 你会求着放你出来
What are you looking at?
你们看什么看
Get back to work! You heard him.
赶快捡 你们听见没
This better be good.
最好有个好理由
Why is that, Agent Hanna?
干嘛这样 Hanna探员
Because we've been working a case that's required me
因为我们正跟的案子会让我
to be locked up for weeks.
蹲好几周的号♥子
He doesn't like prison food.
他不喜欢监狱的饭菜
Or my cell mate.
还有室友
Well, you can go back under when this is done.
这个案子完结了 你们就能再回去卧底了
Yeah, if we didn't blow our cover coming out.
是啊 如果我们的卧底身份没有曝光的话
Well, that's on you two, isn't it?
那就是你们俩的事儿了 不是吗
Navy contractor with access to our cyber defense program was murdered.
一个有权进入我们网络防御计划的海军承包商被杀了
He was trying to identify those operating a Deep Web site
他正在着手鉴别那些在线交易毒品和武器的暗网网站
dealing in drugs and weapons so that we could shut them down.
以便我们日后一网打尽
Kensi and Deeks are operating the crime scene.
Kensi和Deeks去现场了
I need you to talk to the deceased's next of kin.
我要你们去跟受害者的亲属谈谈
A sister.
他的姐姐
You pulled us out on a hunch?
你召回我们就因为直觉
Think of it as a furlough for good behavior.
当成行为良好的批准休假吧
When is Hetty coming back?
Hetty何时回来
That is a good question.
问得好
I mean, seriously, how long can a hearing drag on?
说真的 一个听证会能拖这么久啊
That is gonna depend on how cooperative she is.
这得取决于她配合得好不好了
Wonderful.
真是好极了
Why did you send Special Agent Blye to Afghanistan?
为什么你要派Blye探员去阿富汗
Uh, Ms. Lange has already answered this.
Lange小姐已经回答过这个问题了
Agent Blye was taking part in a joint task force.
Blye探员是联合特遣小组的一员
A task force that was, uh, charged
联合特遣小组 被派遣去
with, uh, finding a suspected Westerner working with the Taliban, correct?
找到那个为塔♥利♥班♥效力的外国人 是吗
That is correct.
是的
But why Agent Blye?
但为什么是Blye探员呢
She had the necessary skill sets required.
她有特殊的技能符合要求
I'm asking Ms. Lange.
我在问Lange小姐
How is it, Ms. Lange,
怎么回事儿 Lange小姐
that of all the specially trained forces that we have in our country,
在我们国家当中有那么多的受过特训的探员
Agent Blye,
Blye探员
an NCIS agent who lives in Los Angeles,
一个住在洛杉矶的海军罪案调查处探员
is somehow a better choice than a Navy SEAL or an Army Ranger?
不知怎的比海豹突击队或陆军游骑兵更适合呢
Have you been to Afghanistan, Mr. Thomas?
Thomas先生 你有去过阿富汗吗
No, I haven't.
没 我没去过
Perhaps I could arrange a visit.
或许我能安排你去一次
Perhaps you could just answer the question.
也许你直接回答好了
Uh, Agent Blye has something that no Navy SEAL
哦 Blye探员有
or, uh, Army Ranger does.
海豹突击队或陆军游骑兵没的技能
And, uh, what secret skill is that?
哦 那是什么秘密技能
She's a woman.
她是个女的
Intelligence gathering can be limited
如果你不能和过半的人口♥交♥谈
if you can't talk to half the population.
收集情报就会很受限制
The local women won't talk to men,
当地的女人是不会和男的交谈的
but they would, uh, speak to Agent Blye.
但她们会 和Blye探员说话
I'm afraid it's not quite a secret skill,
这恐怕不是秘密技能
but perhaps just common sense for anyone who's had combat experience
但是对于那些曾经有过战斗经验和真正服役过的人来说
or actually served their country.
这是常识
Next question.
下一个问题
Call Adams at the DOJ and tell him to send his people in now.
打给司法部的Adams 告诉他派他的人进去
Can you believe this place?
你看看这个地方
It looks like a 12-year-old lives here.
就像一个12岁的小孩住这儿
How much you want to bet that Beale's place looks like this?
你赌多少钱Beale住的地方也像这样
You obviously don't have an appreciation
你显然不喜欢
for sci-Fi and fantasy aesthetic.
科幻小说和幻想美学
Yeah, what is that, geek chic?
是啊 怎么了 极客风
Sorry, but I see a guy's place full of toys like this,
不好意思 但是我看见这家伙住所全是玩具
and I know somebody has mommy issues.
还有某人还有恋母情节
Well, he's obviously a fan boy, but you are misjudging this
他显然是这个狂热爱好者 但你对他有偏见
because some of these are valuable collectibles.
因为这些中有些是很有价值的收藏品
50 bucks says he has a sex doll dressed up like Princess Leia in his closet.
50美刀赌他在衣柜里有个长得像利亚公主的性玩偶
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 啥
They make those?
他们还制♥作♥那些
Wait, how do you know that?
等等 你怎么知道的
Wow, this guy's even got less in his fridge than you do.
哇 这家伙冰箱里的东西比你的还少
No wonder his dog turned on him.
难怪他的狗吃他
And that is another reason why I don't have pets.
那就是另一个我不养宠物的原因
Yeah, that and the fact that the only thing you ever managed
是啊 事实是在公♥寓♥里你唯一打算留下的活物
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表