Look who's here. Hey.
看看是谁回来啦 嗨
He's alive!
他还活着
He's alive!
他还活着
Hey, and better late than never, you know what I mean?
只要回来 再迟都是好事 懂我的意思吗
Congratulations, Deeks.
恭喜你了 Deeks
I'm back eight seconds, and I'm already having second thoughts.
多亏有你 我刚进屋八秒 就想走了
For the record,
事先说明
I wasn't late.
我可没有迟到
Eh, not to be a stickler for details,
不是我要在乎细节
but you swaggered in here at 8:02.
不过你8:02才大摇大摆地走进来
Aw, you moving a little, uh, a little slow there, big guy?
噢 腿脚不怎么利索了吧 大块头
Come on.
拜托
Do not listen to them.
别听他们的
I am happy that you're back, Sam.
你回来了我很开心 Sam
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, give the guy a break-- he got shot.
拜托 放过他吧 他之前才中枪的呢
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
I got shot.
我也中过枪啊
Uh, once.
一次而已
Well, it was two bullets.
两颗子弹
Well, I've been shot multiple times.
那我都中过好几次了
Oh, my gosh, are you guys really competingover who got shot more often?
我的天 你们真的是在比谁中枪中的多吗
You know what, come to you're the only person that hasn't been shot.
慢着 突然想到你是唯一一个没有中枪过的人了
Yes, I have.
我有啊
Uh, with a vest on.
隔着防弹背心呢
Okay, well, apparently, I'm the only one who's smart.
好吧 很明显我是这里唯一一个聪明人
Hey, look who's back.
嘿 看谁回来了
What's up, Bulletproof?
还好吗 刀枪不入哥
Very funny.
很好笑
I try.
我尽力了
Try harder.
再用力点
What do you got for us, Eric?
什么情况 Eric
I got a beach body.
有一具沙滩胴体(尸体)
Hmm, that's debatable.
这可说不准哦
There's a dead body at the beach.
在海滩发现了一具尸体
Now, that I believe.
这我就信了
Agent Hanna.
Hanna探员
So did you make that trade yet?
你做了那笔交易了吗
You waiting for the stocks to split?
还是说你等着分股
No, I made the trade before I came in to work this morning.
没 我来这之前就下单了
That's why you were late?
所以你才迟到
You were playing the stock market?
你在炒股
G, when you say "Playing," That implies a game
G 你用了炒这个字 就在暗示
where you're winning or losing.
我可能赢也可能输
When I trade stocks, I don't lose.
哥交易股票 只赚不亏
But with Granger?
跟Granger一起
I'm standing right here, Agent Callen.
我就在这呢 Callen探员
You're gonna make a killing on this one, aren't you?
你这次肯定要大赚一笔的 是吧
Maybe.
也许吧
You got a tip for me?
有什么情报能告诉我吗
Maybe not.
也许没有
Day trading.
日内交易
风险低 易于稳定盈利
指在同一交易日内完成股票买♥♥卖♥♥
With Granger.
和Granger
Smart man.
机智哦
Hang on a minute, just a second.
等一下 说两句话
Agent Hanna's gonna catch up to you.
Hanna探员马上就来
All right.
好吧
If you want me to give you another tip,
如果你还想问我些情报
I'm gonna have to get a finder's fee.
我得开始收钱了
Listen, you took a bullet to the chest.
听着 你胸口才中了一枪
Yeah.
是啊
I rested up, I ate my vegetables,
我好好休息 吃够青菜了
now I'm a hundred percent.
现在我已经完全恢复了
Now I know you're lying.
现在我知道你在撒谎了
Doctor gave me the green light.
医生批准我回来了
To sit behind a desk.
批准你做文书工作而已
The doctor has no idea what we do here every day.
医生完全不知道我们每天在做什么
What do I have to do for you to prove to you
那我要怎样才能向你证明
that I'm ready to come back?
我已经准备好了
Burpees.
波比操
五个步骤重复
站立 蹲下 俯卧撑姿势 蹲起 站立
Excuse me?
什么鬼
Burpees.
波比操
Burpees ? Yeah.
波比操 没错
Burpees.
波比操
You're joking.
你在逗我吧
Does this look like my joking face?
我看着像在开玩笑吗
Do you even have a joking face?
你会不会开玩笑还是个问题呢
You want me to do bu...?
你要我做波...
So you want me to get down here on the ground right now and do some burpees?
所以你要我马上趴下来做波比操吗
I would never do that to you.
我不会这么对你的
Let's hit the gym.
去健身房♥吧
You want to hit the gym with me?
你想跟我一起去健身房♥
Let's do it.
走吧
Right now.
现在
Let's hit the gym.
去健身房♥吧
Let's go.
走吧
Okay.
好吧
Who is he?
他是谁
He's one of three Afghanistan National Army soldiers
他是最近受邀来美参与缉毒局保安训练的
who were invited to the U.S. For a security training with the DEA.
三名阿富汗国民军士兵之一
The DEA training is supposed
缉毒局的训练是为了
to help Afghans combat drug trafficking
帮助阿富汗人打击非法毒品交易
and conduct surveillance back home.
并回国进行监控
Uh, the three soldiers were living together
这三名士兵同居一室
in an apartment less than two miles from the crime scene.
居住所离案发现场不足两英里
So we invited Fahad Ahmadi, and someone killed him on our watch?
所以说我们邀请了Fahad Ahmadi 但却有人在我们眼皮底下杀了他
That's one way of looking at it.
可以这么说
A cyclist found his body near the Strand
一名骑自行车的人今早在威尼斯
in Venice earlier this morning.
斯特兰德大街附近发现了他
The only footage we have is from a beach cam,
唯一的录像来自沙滩上的探头
and it ain't pretty.
画面并不清晰
After the attack, the two assailants disappeared
行凶之后 两名凶手消失在
into the boardwalk-- they're gone.
在人群中 没影儿了
So basically we're back at square one.
所以我们基本上是毫无头绪
We don't even know what these guys look like?
连这两个家伙的长啥样都不知道
Basically. If the press gets hold of this,
是的 要是被媒体知道了
it's gonna be a feeding frenzy.
必然是场轩然大♥波♥
Yeah, they'll play up the potential terrorist angle.
是啊 他们就爱拿潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥说事
That's why the DOD is in hyperdrive.
也难怪国防部急得像热锅上的蚂蚁了
They've called on us, all the other federal agencies,
他们召集我们 其他所有联邦机构
and LAPD to investigate.
以及洛杉矶警局 共同调查此案
And I'm sure they're expecting full interagency cooperation.
我敢说他们期望各部门通力合作
What can I say?
我还能说什么呢
The DoD dares to dream.
国防部就爱白日做梦
One other thing.
还有件事
SECNAV wants us to make sure
海军部长想让我们核实
that this was not a hate crime.
这是否是一起仇恨犯罪
The two other soldiers are at the DEA's offices.
另外两名士兵目前正在缉毒局办公室
Where's the agent who was in charge of them?
负责他们的探员是谁 在哪儿
That would be Agent Lindley Richards.
应该是Lindley Richards探员
She's currently waiting for you at the crime scene.
她正在犯罪现场等你们
Why don't we all pay her a visit?
不如我们一起去会会她吧
I'll get Sam.
我去叫Sam
Nice, so interagency intimidation--
妙极了 部门间的恐吓
I'm gonna bring the big stick.
我这就去找根大棒带着
Just remember to play nice.
记得好好表现
Of course.
必须的
So what'd Granger want?
Granger想要干嘛
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表